News
Replying to TDR415 • 9 days ago
Title The Scandal
What’s really hilarious are the historical kdrama fans who are upset about this, like their dramas aren’t…
frozen flower?
0 0
On Kim Ji An • 10 days ago
Person Kim Ji An
eun sil in The Scandal?
1 0
Replying to _zibby_ • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
Just finished watching this series and tbh, at first I didn’t really like it that much. But then Episodes 7…
as for the marrying a ghost 👻, it reminds me of Poong the Joseon Psychiatrist where the girl was a widow and didn’t know the guy but was under house arrest, because the MIL wanted a special Gate placed where a Virtuous Woman live(d) , she was expected to commit suicide.
3 1
On The Scandal • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
the story has been around for a while. Since 1782. If you find boobies and boinking offensive, skip this and move on. This comment section is saturated with negativity and personal attacks. No need to Yuck someone’s Yum. The title has the word “Scandal” in it.::insert shocked Pikachu face:: If these things are a trigger for whatever reason, past trauma is a valid reason, then just don’t watch it. It’s fine. No one will revoke their drama fan status.
22 1
Replying to CreateO • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
Wow! Comment section is on fire!Can I ask anyone though if the story is worth the time? There are no reviews yet…
the story has been around for a while. Since 1782. If you find boobies and boinking offensive, skip this and move on. This comment section is saturated with negativity and personal attacks. No need to Yuck someone’s Yum. The title has the word “Scandal” in it.::insert shocked Pikachu face:: If these things are a trigger for whatever reason, past trauma is a valid reason, then just don’t watch it. It’s fine. No one will revoke their drama fan status.
0 2
Replying to Bronn • 10 days ago
Title The Scandal
For those who just want to check out the skin scenes:Ep 4 (Start of Episode): Fully naked sex scene with JCW and…
not all heroes wear capes
0 0
Replying to iamKat • 12 days ago
Title The Early Spring
Especially the song “You Should Know” 😂😂😂 I have a Pavlovian response every time I hear the guitar…
for me it’s the intro song.
1 0
On The Early Spring • 13 days ago
Title The Early Spring
my First C drama. Wowza. Love me a Tsundere. This was superbly done. That shoegaze intro song lives in my brain rent free.
5 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 15 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
I think his mom is behind the kidnapping, and the step grandma being the guardian hid him in Italy. I think they are half brothers and their dad is the mentor that refused to talk to him for 9 years because he is also helping hide his son. I don’t like that bland clingy pick me with manipulative timing. I don’t like how she is adored by Pío ‘s mom And it’s a bit sus like they both wanted his Bestie out of the way.
4 0
Replying to bklbrbi • 15 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
No offense to people who enjoy classical music or pianists, but the piece Pio played in the competition sounded…
that was not a classical piece, it was a contemporary one that was required of him, he didn’t choose it. they had a week to learn it.
3 0
Replying to makhath • 15 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
is this a BL drama?
I think so too
2 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 16 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours Spoiler
when he opened that curtain at work and saw that girl, I got Friends’ Ross “we were ON a BREAK” vibes premonition
9 0
Replying to BlueSky • 16 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Dude I think I can't watch this cuz it's just too real and hurts 😭 they fight just before he was about to propose…
they were friends for 17 yrs prior to the dating , so 27 years 😱
0 0
Replying to Xavion15 • 18 days ago
Title Teach You a Lesson
I am so mad, I saw a comment saying the MLlooks like Korean John Cena and now that’s all I can focus on when…
was that me? Sorry 🤣
2 0
On Until the T-Shirt Dries • 18 days ago
Title Until the T-Shirt Dries
sakiko’s confession 👁️ 👄 👁️.mitsuro: isn’t it okay that we are BOTH messed up? 🤣.I really like the dynamic with Sonoda and Sho. I hope they choose to be a nice family
7 0
Replying to kdrama_lover • 22 days ago
Title Notes from the Last Row
How was this?
Watch it. quick arc, doesn’t slow down at any point. twist upon twist
1 0
Replying to Saeng • 24 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
It would be nice if you'd also post this info in this discussion thread: https://kisskh.at/795728-four-hands/discussions/154904-classical-music-pieces-in-the-dramaOtherwise,…
I am on the app. No discussion tab on this page
0 0
Replying to DVa2000 • 24 days ago
Title Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist Season 2
found it on kisskh
site
0 0
Replying to topclasstaste • 27 days ago
Article Lee Hye Ri's agency continues legal action over malicious posts
Koreans really be out there doing everything but living normal wtf man
says it’s International fans tho? 🌎
0 1
Replying to Saeng • 27 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
It would be nice if you'd also post this info in this discussion thread: https://kisskh.at/795728-four-hands/discussions/154904-classical-music-pieces-in-the-dramaOtherwise,…
link says Not found
0 2