Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 23, 2024
BL RATINGS • Oct 3, 2024
Review The On1y One
you're right, nothing very interesting happens and it has a frustrating ending
1 0
Replying to sportyiu • Oct 3, 2024
Why is the whole series industry sleeping on this guy’s talent? I first saw him in the I Am Your King series,…
maybe he's not rich, or has the right connections
5 0
Replying to ppkrist • Oct 2, 2024
Title The On1y One
Usually Taiwanese films or dramas release season 2 exactly 6 months after season 1 finishes airing.
even though I didn't like it, because I found the story very dull, I'm curious to know if we'll really have two boyfriends in a supposed second season
2 0
Replying to KJTBOY • Oct 2, 2024
Title The On1y One
It’s doesn’t mean anything . Only very very very few Taiwanese bls like 2 or 3 have a 2nd season . How many…
yes, in general it's rare
1 0
Replying to MarcelleBrito • Oct 2, 2024
Title The On1y One
I love how the storyline and their relationship were so well constructed. The great acting, everything... I NEED…
yes, the relationship between friends was great and well constructed
0 1
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Oct 2, 2024
I think that's your opinion, not everyone agrees, I think more episode time is great, and I'm sure they didn't…
what a coincidence, me too and I'll say it again, it's your opinion, not everyone's
2 1
Replying to ammmz • Oct 2, 2024
rewatching ep 4 out of a haze; think the show would benefit from: - shorter episodes though idk if this is cos…
I think that's your opinion, not everyone agrees, I think more episode time is great, and I'm sure they didn't make the series just for you.
4 3
Replying to Derbbii • Oct 1, 2024
Title Kidnap
Most of you all are Big Fat Liars; I have always lovef bad buddy but sincerely the chemistry here is as great…
To be quite honest, I think that most of the actors, if not all, are far from a Denzel Washington performance, but the problem here is not the chemistry of the actors or the acting (I'm not expecting great performances from Tom Hanks because I know I won't see it) but the kidnap script is very weak, but you can understand that Bad Buddy is from AOF, the only good scriptwriter on GMMTV today
7 6
Replying to Enigma05 • Oct 1, 2024
I truly hope that Jack just wails on Hope just absolutely wails on him; like goes full on Mike Tyson, knocking…
It's obviously not WAR level, but I thought he is funny.
0 2
Replying to wangziiiiii • Sep 30, 2024
Title The On1y One
Honey it's a slowburn. And I find it ridiculous, zero romance? You can't read their eyes. That's too bad. Slowburn…
I didn't think the performances were that good, and who wants to “read eyes”? We spend time watching a BL to see a romance, not to read someone's eyes.
5 0
Replying to kjshell213 • Sep 30, 2024
Title The On1y One
This was okay but disappointing. Zero romance. So slow it was boring. They threw in stuff that was a complete…
I agree with you, I didn't see any romance in this BL, I think it should be renamed a queer or LGBT+ drama.
5 3
Replying to jiritwist • Sep 30, 2024
Title The On1y One
Yes, I don't need to be a school sergeant for a long time and I secretly hoped, at the age of actors, that the…
I also don't understand this obsession with color, in Western countries we had slavery, blacks are treated with racism to this day, why do Orientals have this obsession with their color?
1 1
Replying to Amigo_Love • Sep 30, 2024
7 mins really??? Taiwan how down you have fallen! Once I thought Taiwan would be the BL Queen… but…
china
1 0
Replying to joey • Sep 29, 2024
Title The On1y One
I rate it 9.5! -0.5 for the step brother trope! Taiwan,,, please let this trope die! this series otherwise was…
i never liked this trope, too
0 0
Replying to Yves Jr • Sep 29, 2024
i don’t get the hype behind this show. that brotherly love complex of Rang is beyond annoying. Mans acting like…
I guess you can understand that nobody liked him, only his brother took care of him and gave him a little love.
0 0
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Sep 28, 2024
Title Kidnap
Let's stop shitting on Leng...not only is he a newbie but he's 100 times better than Dunk & Dunk has been the…
and Pwuhin who forgot how to kiss.
17 2