Editorials
Replying to Robin • Oct 16, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
There will be WarYin NC scenes apparently.
????????????
1 0
On High School Frenemy • Oct 16, 2024
Title High School Frenemy
it's hard to understand why it took Mark so long to star in a series, I'm a fan of FirstKhao, but Mark is probably one of the most versatile actors on gmmtv
8 3
On The On1y One • Oct 16, 2024
Title The On1y One
muito chato esse BL, é bom pra quem tem problemas de insônia
5 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 16, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
war and Yin so cute
8 0
Replying to nechayanno • Oct 13, 2024
Title Kidnap
cannot tell how sick to death i am of poor/struggling characters in gmmtv dramas never taking the money they are…
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
0 0
On Pluto • Oct 13, 2024
Title Pluto
acho que vou assistir esse me pareceu um misto de Not Me e Last Twilight
0 0
Replying to MTV967 • Oct 13, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Addicted Chinese version is and will always be the best, from Thailand you haven't known what a good BL is for…
it's your right not to like Thailand, are you going to tell me that 4 minutes is bad? that jack and joker is bad? that only boo is bad?kinnporshe? last twilight? pit babe? the sign? love sick is bad ?but since when is China making BL if it's censored there?
8 1
Replying to All For PYinG • Oct 13, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Now I understand why the script has so many holes. So it turns out that YW wrote the script? I tried to watch…
"you have to accept the fact that this is a very, very bad series. Don't be blind."i don't have to accept anything, who do you think you are, the creator of the universe?
5 0
Replying to All For PYinG • Oct 13, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Now I understand why the script has so many holes. So it turns out that YW wrote the script? I tried to watch…
I think it's your right not to like it, but it's not right when you think that other people are obliged to agree with you, I'm enjoying it and I'm going to keep watching it, if you don't like it you see what you're going to do keep watching it or move on to another BL in your life
4 0
Replying to diwa • Oct 13, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
is it bad or your brain is just too dense to comprehend what makes the show good? based on your watchlist, you…
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
1 0
Replying to Angelika • Oct 9, 2024
Title Kidnap
Can someone say if its worth waching? View count on YT is kinda bad and from trailer I had question about Leng…
average, just like GMM's previous BLS for 2024
8 0
Replying to JSCJ • Oct 9, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Aaaand they're here... The "I'm not sure I like it / it's that good / it's rating is so high" crowd.
I laughed out loud just now
3 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 8, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
how good it is to see War acting, an excellent actor
14 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 7, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
the scene of Jack taking care of the Joker hum hahahaha
13 0
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 6, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
tomorrow 😀😀😀😂
5 0
Replying to Aish edward • Oct 6, 2024
Title Cutie Pie
In this series comments there are some accounts who are clearly operated by same person or hater who have personal…
I think they have a lot of haters because of their competence, imagine a Phuwin fan who doesn't even have the ability to kiss someone.
2 0
Replying to Kooki • Oct 6, 2024
Title Cutie Pie
Ratings were very good while the show was running. Quite good show i don't understand how Rating dropped.
I think they have a lot of haters because of their competence, imagine a Phuwin fan who doesn't even have the ability to kiss someone.
4 0
Replying to praninpain • Oct 6, 2024
Title Kidnap
You again? I thought you have dropped the show. The obsession is real. 🤣🤣🤣
gugu dada
4 1
Replying to praninpain • Oct 6, 2024
Title Kidnap
You again? I thought you have dropped the show. The obsession is real. 🤣🤣🤣
but I know where the Block button is Goodbye
5 0
Replying to praninpain • Oct 6, 2024
Title Kidnap
You again? I thought you have dropped the show. The obsession is real. 🤣🤣🤣
and you think that everything that's marked is what's happening at the moment with my series that I ran out to mark, millimetrically calculated. not to mention that this social network is full of stalkers like you imagine if I'm going to keep an eye on ratings or what other people have marked the obsessed person here is you. in a little while you're going to want to comment and criticize my ratings as if they concerned you.
3 2
