Editorials
Replying to blue • Oct 6, 2024
Title Kidnap
Thank you for the constructive feedback. Please stay around until the last EP, I'm pretty sure his acting will…
You are wrong, they released the poster with more than 1 million, if you don't like it, that's your problem, making up stories is fake news.
0 1
Replying to Soren Diagle • Oct 6, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
After the Thai remake of CHERRY MAGIC which I damn enjoyed by the way I was hyped for this. But now, Forget it,…
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha very boring
0 0
Replying to cinto • Oct 6, 2024
Title Battle of the Writers
does anyone know why this is produced by hydroindus entertainment instead of domundi?
I think it's because DMD takes ages to produce their BLs so they borrow the actors, that two worlds with Max and Nat wasn't from DMD either
5 0
Replying to praninpain • Oct 6, 2024
Title Kidnap
You again? I thought you have dropped the show. The obsession is real. 🤣🤣🤣
why do i owe you any satisfaction? is this just a place to lick that BL and speak well of it?
4 4
On The Hidden Moon • Oct 5, 2024
Title The Hidden Moon
Very boring very slow
6 0
On Kidnap • Oct 5, 2024
Title Kidnap
What a boring BL Gmmtv hasn't made 1 good one this year.
13 11
Replying to Pincolino • Oct 4, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
This is nothing compared to On1y One. I think someone should study the cult following. I have never seen something…
I don't think it's justified either, because the slow burn that fans of this work love to write about has other slow works that go somewhere, that have something to say, and the fact that it's adapted from a novel means what? most films in any country are based on a book, and the director has to adapt it to make it more attractive.
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Oct 4, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
This is nothing compared to On1y One. I think someone should study the cult following. I have never seen something…
the chinese actor must have agreed to do this bl because he knew he wouldn't have much physical contact. i doubt he's not afraid of what the government of his country could do to him.
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Oct 4, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
This is nothing compared to On1y One. I think someone should study the cult following. I have never seen something…
this director was smart, to say about a supposed second season because then there's a lot of fanatical people thinking that this second season will appear at any moment, and the history of second seasons isn't even frequent in the bls, he still justifies the bad open ending he made.
2 0
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Oct 4, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I agree with you, I know you didn't mention a specific person but one person here complained that the episodes…
ok that's your opinion, but I wasn't referring to you but to someone else who went on a rant as if someone was censoring her just because I didn't agree with her.
1 1
Replying to DarkAngeeel • Oct 4, 2024
Title Fourever You
in fact there are only bombs
I was referring to the director's CV
0 1
Replying to BOOSunshine • Oct 3, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
funny that most kdramas are overrated and I don't see anyone making noise, is homophobia the problem?
I agree hahahahaha
2 0
Replying to BadPenny • Oct 3, 2024
Title Fourever You
It's not groundbreaking, but then I didn't expect it to be with New directing it. He's directed many of GMMTV's…
in fact there are only bombs
0 3
Replying to 8375171 • Oct 3, 2024
Title Fourever You
How could he become a president of the student union on his second year? is that normal? cuz in our uni to become…
I think there are places that people vote, regardless of the grade the student is in.
0 0
Replying to Elisasheva • Oct 3, 2024
Title Fourever You
Pond is hot but it seems like another typical, boring uni themed bl like thousands before it. I wonder why thai…
and this year they've even decided to do several of those horrendous plots about the fake brothers who are going to date
0 0
Replying to Elisasheva • Oct 3, 2024
Title Fourever You
Pond is hot but it seems like another typical, boring uni themed bl like thousands before it. I wonder why thai…
BL rarely leaves school, office or college settings, unfortunately
0 0
On Fourever You • Oct 3, 2024
Title Fourever You
the actor Pond is very handsome and Bas reminds me of Nunew
6 0
On Fourever You • Oct 3, 2024
Title Fourever You
I liked
2 0
Replying to Robin • Oct 3, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Just my take on some (or many) people "criticizing" generally in Mydramalist. It's not specific to the series…
I agree with you, I know you didn't mention a specific person but one person here complained that the episodes were too long, I disagreed with that point of view, then she stayed here making several complaints as if someone had censored her point of view, and at no time did that happen, the person actually thought she owned the truth and reason.
8 3
BL RATINGS • Oct 3, 2024
Review Unknown
well i don't like this plot of brothers, fakes or not dating, and it seems that this was the first of several this year with this same plot, in my opinion taking into account my culture (maybe that's it) i think that in this case his atmosphere is very incestuous yes, for the reasons you put, they grew up together and i think that the modern family of the year 2024, we can't count as a brother only who has the same blood, but that's my obvious opinion
0 1
