News
On 4Minutes • Aug 23, 2024
Title 4Minutes
What the .... that didn't happen just now 😳
1 0
Replying to 8958311 • Aug 17, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I make it my mission to NEVER watch trailers, because some of the scenes never appear in the actual series. That…
So true!!!
1 0
Replying to 8958311 • Aug 17, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
I make it my mission to NEVER watch trailers, because some of the scenes never appear in the actual series. That…
I hate it when they have good scenes in the pilot and they disappear in the trailer. They rarely appear in the series itself then.
6 2
Replying to SkyJao • Aug 17, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
yes!! this! I'm so invested in Methas and JJ and with only 1 ep left I really have to wonder if anything will…
According to the official trailer they do 😊
0 0
On 4Minutes • Aug 16, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Didn't they (Jes & Bilbe) say ep4 will help to understand the story a bit more? Well, not working for me 😂 I just have more and more questions. But tbh I like it. Been a while that a series kept me this invested.
4 0
Replying to Dazatsu • Aug 16, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I mean I have a lot of theories but because of Korn all of them doesn't makes sense because Korn is interacting…
Damn, you are so right that Korn interacts with both of them in the same time line. Just realised it. So, there goes my theory as well 😪😅
0 0
Replying to Mimicat • Aug 15, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Let Apo have a cameo in here as the new guy who hits on Great because I'm in need of a jealous Tyme
Uuuhhh yes, love that idea 😍
1 0
Replying to Amy Mikaelson • Jul 28, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
please please make it available on iQIYI Germany too
🤞
3 0
Replying to AubreyRaasch • Jul 27, 2024
Title Knock Knock, Boys!
lol i was born in 1981. 💀
1981 as well 😉
0 0
Replying to Alex K • Jul 26, 2024
Title 4Minutes
I watched it on Viu.com in Thailand which has English subtitles.
Same 😊
1 0
Replying to Markiepooh • Jul 19, 2024
Title My Stand-In
Ikr .I haven't found another good BL.the only ongoing one I'm watching is lovesea.I need more
4 minutes starts next Friday.
4 1
Replying to Jesabe • Jul 13, 2024
Title Century of Love
What happened to Daou's haircut? 😭 He looked so good in Love In Translation but now 😩 he looks like he just…
He is doing his military service until November, if I am not mistaken, therefore the short hair. That is why he had a wig in love in translation.
8 1
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 13, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
I ❤️ Cher! Taking pictures of his shipping couple Yak&Dee 😂😂
10 1
Replying to DiSc • Jul 13, 2024
Title My Stand-In
4 Minutes. But it will start in 2 weeks, so we will have the next Friday off 😉
It is? Ok, now that I know I am prepared. Thank you for the warning. So, the last couple of fridays Ming broke my heart and Tong caused me high blood pressure, now it will be Bible who makes me suffer 😅
0 0
Replying to Boston Is Back • Jul 12, 2024
Title My Stand-In
What are we watching on Fridays now? What's on the schedule?
4 Minutes. But it will start in 2 weeks, so we will have the next Friday off 😉
1 2
Replying to Avis2022 • Jul 6, 2024
Title My Stand-In
These are the only missing scenes, so... does that mean we'll get a happy ending? 🤞🤞🤞🤞
Well, my gut is telling me that we will get a happy ending 😅 And also because of the missing scenes from the trailer you have mentioned. It has to be that way 😉
1 1
Replying to little pillow princess • Jul 6, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
I think he agreed the moment he dropped that bag and went back to YY in his muddy sneakers.
I'll take that as well 😁
1 0
On Wandee Goodday • Jul 6, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
When Dee said in the preview 'Of course I help, I'm on Yoryaks team' to Yak, is that maybe the moment he finally agrees to be his boyfriend? A girl can hope, right 😅
2 2
Replying to little pillow princess • Jul 6, 2024
Title Wandee Goodday
YES! We can all be the flower girls. I also think that this is how they'll end it.
🤞🤞🤞
0 0
Replying to Avis2022 • Jul 6, 2024
Title My Stand-In
These are the only missing scenes, so... does that mean we'll get a happy ending? 🤞🤞🤞🤞
1000% sure of it 😇
6 4
