Editorials
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Well, I already got express so I will finish on the fifth, but I don’t understand why we get that random break…
Good for you. I like the cinematography, acting, directing, romance & chemistry between the leads much more in POJ - the plot is a little bit confusing in some parts.
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Well, I already got express so I will finish on the fifth, but I don’t understand why we get that random break…
I don't know. POJ sets the standard too high for us. 🤔
1 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Well, I already got express so I will finish on the fifth, but I don’t understand why we get that random break…
I think they are desperate.
0 5
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Well, I already got express so I will finish on the fifth, but I don’t understand why we get that random break…
They are stretching it out to get more audience?
1 7
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Well, I already got express so I will finish on the fifth, but I don’t understand why we get that random break…
Could it be because it's sorted of a military drama?
1 9
Replying to Enigma05 • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
Well, I already got express so I will finish on the fifth, but I don’t understand why we get that random break…
Some user named Sae said: "August 1st is Army Day(PLA Day) for China, so that's why there's no episode released on that day."
2 11
Replying to Shangguan Qian • Jul 30, 2026
Title Overdo
what's with all dramas having terrible schedules of 1 ep/day 😭😭
I know right. They gave us 2 episodes/day & changed it to 1 episode/day. That's just mean.
1 0
Replying to Frotez • Jul 28, 2026
Title Overdo
In my drama list this drama also in my list I want watch this show but rating and comments make me doubt of this…
Just watch & judge it for yourself.
8 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Jul 27, 2026
Title Overdo
I thought the new intro (opening) started on episode #10 not #13.
Oh. That's good to know. Thanks.
0 0
Replying to TT4T • Jul 27, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm in love now with them changing that cheap intro starting from episode 13 but before it is where you will see…
I thought the new intro (opening) started on episode #10 not #13.
1 3
Replying to Dramas4me • Jul 26, 2026
Person Xiao Zhan
Did you know that they listed Bai Jing Ting's pictures twice on there (website) with the 2nd picture as Liu Yu…
It didn't work for me. No box to click. 😥
0 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Jul 26, 2026
Person Xiao Zhan
Did you know that they listed Bai Jing Ting's pictures twice on there (website) with the 2nd picture as Liu Yu…
Ok. I will do that. Thanks.
0 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Jul 26, 2026
Person Xiao Zhan Spoiler
Did you know that they listed Bai Jing Ting's pictures twice on there (website) with the 2nd picture as Liu Yu…
Sadly i can't vote for him because i don't have Instagram. I always support XZ in any way i can. Who is the 1st right now? If you keep scrolling down then you will see it.
0 3
Replying to vicarious • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
They will secretly switch FL with SFL during the wedding. Maybe she die instead of FL
It would be nice if you can use spoiler alert sometimes. Thanks.
0 0
Replying to IamNaheed • Jul 26, 2026
Person Xiao Zhan
Vote for Xiao Zhan herehttps://nubiapage.com/poll/vote-most-handsome-man-in-the-world-2026/Thanks for your support❤#xiaozhan…
Did you know that they listed Bai Jing Ting's pictures twice on there (website) with the 2nd picture as Liu Yu Ning? That's terrible on there part. Thanks.
1 5
Replying to tianwens • Jul 26, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
No one knows. But if you want to think they have, then they have.But for me, looking at Qingyi's personality,…
I agreed with you
3 0
Replying to nanalily • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
Might be the other powerful family that old huo told him to go ask for help. More he like blackmail the other…
2nd possibility - the older brother killed that evil Huo guy.
0 0
On Overdo • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
The new & better opening started from episode #10. ♥️♥️♥️. I'm so glad they changed it. The AI opening was in from episode #1 to #9 (bad).
4 0
Replying to Nikhil • Jul 25, 2026
Title Overdo
I was thinking of watching it because of WCR and ZLH, but then I saw it only has a 7.4 on MDL, which is pretty…
Watch and judge it for yourself!
9 0
Replying to Cya615 • Jul 24, 2026
Title Love for You Spoiler
My heart breaks for the police officer... 🤧
I was hoping that he found someone new and be happy after so many years. He deserves it.
1 1
