Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2016
Replying to Xanfan • Jul 23, 2026
Title Overdo
I didn't even know he could sing. Great song with anguish and passion. How to find more of his songs to listen…
You can search it under Sha Bao Liang also. 😊
0 0
Replying to Mira • Jul 23, 2026
Title Overdo
Yessssssssss I like it since Ep 1 without knowing it's from Qingyi on screen adoptive father😂😂.The song…
It's the same here. I like it so much, so I found out about it.
2 0
Replying to luca187 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Overdo
i hate three people's of this from the very core of my heart.yes you are right if these were your guess: old filthy…
... and Qing Yi's bio mom.
1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Jul 22, 2026
Title Overdo
How about 7/22? Do we get any episode?
Yep. I watch it after I wake up in the morning. You are lucky that you get to see it earlier.
1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • Jul 22, 2026
Title Overdo
How about 7/22? Do we get any episode?
I'm in North America - 30 minutes away from 7/22/26.
2 2
Replying to Maria8633 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Overdo
I absolutely love the way he looks at her every single time — whether he’s jealous, whether he sees his brother…
Actually, it called "Overdo".
12 0
Replying to Mira • Jul 22, 2026
Title Overdo
Overdo Airing Calendar for this week https://x.com/i/status/20797799050136949227/23 - 12 -13 💵💵💵 7/24…
How about 7/22? Do we get any episode?
1 4
Replying to the-loststone • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
I think I might be in the minority who doesn't love the older brother or think he's a great character. I don't…
I think Qing Yu did try to help Qing Yi, but in a mild way.
3 0
Replying to CloudA • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
He had a tragic childhood and never truly believed anyone could genuinely love him. People who grow up like that…
Yep. When they find someone - they think it's a paradise.
1 0
Replying to the-loststone • Jul 21, 2026
Title Overdo
Why are people downvoting episodes that have not even come out yet? I get that people had some expectations about…
Unfortunately, There are many anti people lerking around here.
3 0
Replying to Abdul Moiz Bhatti • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
Trust me you are not alone. I have stopped watching so many dramas midway. Don't know what to start next? 😂
I dropped so many dramas also after a couple of episodes. I want quality, not quantity.
1 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
Good grief... Everyone in this cast is ridiculously beautiful! 😍🤩 The costumes, the faces—everything is…
Note: Ling He not Ling Ke.
2 1
Replying to redshoe1000 • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm pretty sure they're full brothers and it's insane. Myolie Wu is way too young for this nonsense. I love her…
Agree!
0 0
Replying to LuciaCalypso • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
I just started watching ep 1 and the opening was ai WHHHHYYYYYY????!!!! 😭😭😭 I don't want ai in art. Now…
Just watch the drama - ignore the opening.
2 1
Replying to redshoe1000 • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm pretty sure they're full brothers and it's insane. Myolie Wu is way too young for this nonsense. I love her…
Correct me if I'm wrong. I never heard of actress DYD, so I searched & a male actor came up with that name? Thanks.
https://kisskh.at/people/13276-ding-yong-dai
1 2
Replying to redshoe1000 • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm pretty sure they're full brothers and it's insane. Myolie Wu is way too young for this nonsense. I love her…
Yes. It's so unfair for female actresses. I don't understand this kind of casting also. I have seen quite a few Cdramas with the moms like 15 years older or less than her son or daughter in real life. This is the smallest age gap so far that i noticed.
1 4
Replying to Nepeta 22 • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
I'm a bit confused. Is Myolie Wu's character Murong Qingyu's mother? I'm a bit disturbed because in real life,…
In real life Fu Xin Bo is only 7 years younger than Myolie Wu. Why can't they find someone who is older to play his mom?
3 1
Replying to Nessun • Jul 20, 2026
Title Overdo
I noticed haters coming. Checked many profiles who only commented on AI intro and said negative things, they just…
Oh boy. Here we go again. Don't they have better things to do with their time?
1 0