K-Drama '100 Days of Deception' Park Jin Young says the drama explores the past viewers never experienced 1 day ago
On Against the Current • 5 days ago Title Against the Current Spoiler ♥️♥️♥️ this drama. I wish we got to see more of the main leads spending time with each other after they really became husbanh & wife. 1 0
Replying to thatgirlsagenius • 6 days ago Title Against the Current Spoiler oh that's the deathest death flag I've ever seen for Jinqi's mother :( her saying she doesn't mind if she passes… I knew something was going to happen to her when she said that! 1 0
Replying to SenpaiSuki • 6 days ago Title Against the Current Awww I love how all drama babies are plump as a ripe watermelon in peak season! In reality they are all like shriveled… Exactly! No internet, no cell phone & no toilet also... I would cry a river! 3 0
Replying to Ryaan • 6 days ago Title The Early Spring this show is incredibly hard to watch because when i asked myself it's been forever since you started watching… Enjoy your "INTENSE LOVE" drama! 🤔 1 2
Replying to Blueberries • 6 days ago Title Against the Current That part wasn't clear. She mentioned something about that was a result of the confinement I think she didn't get the good care she needed after giving birth and also it had something to do with her bad husband. 1 0
Replying to Shenlibeauty • 6 days ago Title Against the Current Tan Songyun has no talent and cannot act, the plot is full of loopholes, once everything ends nobody will talk… Are you having a bad day? 0 0
Replying to mochachen • 6 days ago Title Against the Current I'm a bit confused why ljq kept all these trinkets of what lx left (her drawing of her kidnapper, the accounting… I think he is a very romantic & sentimental man. 3 0
Replying to Teens804 • 6 days ago Title Against the Current Why does the kind oldest brother always have to die , I was so sad when JinLan dies and does not even have some… He was the 2nd brother. 1 1
On Xiao Zhan • 7 days ago Person Xiao Zhan Xiao Zhan's new song:https://youtu.be/Im4WQRhBnJ8?si=3Ev9fzpQmLuRqexq 2 0
Replying to Halima • 7 days ago Person Kong Ling Mei I love her character in Shine on Me so much!! I really like this actress. I like her role in SOM & Against the Current also. 1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 7 days ago Title The Early Spring I fully rewatched it 3 times already. There are so many newly release cdramas, but only a couple of them are good. You should try it. I like it. Some episodes are so good! 1 1
Replying to Dramas4me • 7 days ago Title The Early Spring I fully rewatched it 3 times already. There are so many newly release cdramas, but only a couple of them are good. "Against the Current""A Prophet"I kept rewatching:TES & POJ."Love Story in the 1970s" is not bad also. 2 3
Replying to No One • 7 days ago Title The Early Spring idk what is wrong with me but I rewatching this for the 4th time. I am so obsessed with this one that not even… I fully rewatched it 3 times already. There are so many newly release cdramas, but only a couple of them are good. 7 6
Replying to mochachen • 8 days ago Title Against the Current It took 4 years to consummate the marriage?! I thought it was only 2 years. Poor guy. Virgin in his 30s haha (totally… Thanks for good laugh! 😆😅🤣😂 1 0
Replying to Sooha13 • 8 days ago Title The Early Spring I have high expectations actually because of the ratings and the hype.. I shouldn’t..Now I have some trauma… It's not your cup of tea which is ok. To many people it's a very good drama, but no one expects everyone loves it. 5 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 9 days ago Title Against the Current Yes. It's very high. It may beat or equal to "Pursuit of Jade". https://kisskh.at/760409-zhu-yu I see. There are rarely negative comments here. Some people were very mean with POJ. 1 1
Replying to Dramas4me • 9 days ago Title Against the Current I hope billions of $ will not change you. Yes. I like to try it, too. 😆😅🤣😂 1 0
Replying to grapejuice • 9 days ago Title Against the Current I started rewatching from the beginning and something hit me that I never really noticed before despite watching… I hope billions of $ will not change you. 1 2
https://youtu.be/Im4WQRhBnJ8?si=3Ev9fzpQmLuRqexq
"A Prophet"
I kept rewatching:
TES & POJ.
"Love Story in the 1970s" is not bad also.