Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2016
Replying to Dramas4me • 9 days ago
Yes. It's very high. It may beat or equal to "Pursuit of Jade". https://kisskh.at/760409-zhu-yu
What is "thirsting"? Please elaborate? Thanks.
0 3
Replying to Sarang Yahhh • 9 days ago
waited all day 8pm when the new ep drops... countdown at 00:00:00:00 yaayyyyyyy refresh and it's back to 23:59:00…
There is no episode today & starting tomorrow there will be one episode/day until the end.
0 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 9 days ago
No episode today & starting tomorrow there will be one episode/day until the end.
We all do! 😊😊😊
0 0
Replying to moodygirl • 9 days ago
WTF is the holdup? There were two episodes a day, then there was one, now there is none for days.
No episode today & starting tomorrow there will be one episode/day until the end.
0 2
Replying to taohua_x • 9 days ago
This is what life feels like without ATC and I don't like it. I don't like the 1 ep a day drops but I also don't…
Exactly!!!
1 0
Replying to DEXin94 • 10 days ago
I started watching thinking it finished airing 😭💔💔Should have checked total episodes number
😊
1 0
Replying to Rhody401 • 11 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Good day, quick question... is HE or SE, do they get back together?
To me it was a HE. He proposed to her & she accepted it.
4 1
Replying to Dramas4me • 12 days ago
I think you meant Lin Ye (LJQ) - auto spellcheck made it Linda. 😊
I see. Thanks.
0 0
Replying to A Yu • 12 days ago
-Lanxiang was approaching marriageable age, she was around 13, while Linda was around 19.- six years later she…
I think you meant Lin Ye (LJQ) - auto spellcheck made it Linda. 😊
3 2
Replying to Dramas4me • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
... but she doesn't have feelings for the 2ml.
I think she slowly developed feelings towards the ml. I think she admired the things he did for the people he cares.
0 1
Replying to Toooomeeee • 12 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I’m at the episode where LJQ managed to get the Emperor to make XLX his wife….. Sigh, quite honestly, I think…
... but she doesn't have feelings for the 2ml.
4 5
Replying to Tamochot • 13 days ago
Nanki swooping in on horseback and locking hands with Jinqi in mid-gallop had 1000x more connection and exact…
I love, love, love ♥️♥️♥️ your comment! 😆😅🤣😂
0 0
Replying to 44London • 13 days ago
I am glad the lead actress Tan Song Yun represents the majority of the world. She is petite, middle age, and has…
I agreed everything on here with you except that she is not middle age. 36 years old is not middle age. You must be very young to call her middle age. 😊
6 6
Replying to YshTomato • 14 days ago
Lanxiang freeing Ji’er without the Empress’s decree humbled Jing Qi—proof that not everything needs power…
Very well said. 👍
1 0
Replying to tintin92 • 14 days ago
you mean from Youku posters?
I'm sure they do, but this one is not the best. 🙏
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 15 days ago
you mean from Youku posters?
The very top picture on this page here. Thanks.
1 2