Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2016
Replying to itsmaze • 15 days ago
yes and 1 episode starting Monday.
Oh no. Did you mean they are giving us only 1 episode per day starting Monday? Thanks.
0 2
Replying to baemon • 16 days ago
Title Pursuit of Jade Spoiler
Y'all can anyone tell me which episode she finds out he's the marquis?? I'm on episode 26 and the anxiety is too…
I think it's the end of episode #26.
1 0
Replying to DarkAura_ • 17 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I still don’t understand why they cry when fl was marrying into a noble family. and for the fact she was once…
Did you watch the beginning when she lost her whole family?
3 1
Replying to Sirloin • 17 days ago
another disappointing watch, jing boran was gen really good at acting & his character had potential but weird…
🤔😆😅🤣😂
1 0
Replying to tintin92 • 18 days ago
Has anyone seen this 1 hour special episode????https://www.instagram.com/p/DdgzbZwyWFG/?stkn=N3kxOGlzNHZldnV3
Do you have it with something else? Some of us don't have Instagram. Thanks.
1 1
Replying to JingBoranFan • 19 days ago
I saw this in FB:#TheEarlySpring intimacy coordinator shared some fascinating details about how the drama’s…
This intimate coordinator will never go unemployed from now on for sure! I think more dramas will adopt this concept. ♥️♥️♥️
14 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • 19 days ago
The ban has been lifted last year, around August 2025 if I am not mistaken.
Good to know. Thanks.
3 0
On Against the Current • 19 days ago
I thought Chinese dramas are not allowed to have more than 40 episodes in one season. How does this one have 47 episodes? Just curious!
1 2
Replying to Dramas4me • 19 days ago
I'm watching this one right now. It's very good. It's not in the same genre though:https://kisskh.at/754367-the-story-of-xiang-lan
Personally I like ATC most & it scores very high. SOTB is not that exciting to me yet. I haven't started RTS. You can try 2 episodes each to decide.
1 1
Replying to Lala • 20 days ago
Thanks for the suggestion, I just finished reading both TES and my chatty lady and was wondering if I should just…
I started my 3rd round of TES. I need therapy. Help!!!
4 1
Replying to Reenee244 • 21 days ago
Title Love Moon
I like fl..m not fan of ml
He is not a very good actor.
1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 21 days ago
It's official - there will be a sequel for TES. ♥️♥️♥️. It will be the continuation of their lives.https://dramapanda.com/2026/09/the-early-spring-sequel-jing-boran-sun-qian-reunion-hopes.html
I hope everyone will come back for their roles.
1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 21 days ago
MDL's rules are hard enough - none of my pictures submissions ever been accepted. I gave up on that long time…
Oh. Thanks you. You have a nice day.
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 22 days ago
It was there since this drama got famous. MDL rating system is just super bad.
I know. Not just the rating - also the comments.
1 3
On The Early Spring • 22 days ago
It happened every time - when a drama is doing well then antis started to show up. Constructive criticism is acceptable - not deliberately putting it down.
9 6