Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2016
Replying to Dramas4me • 22 days ago
MDL's rules are hard enough - none of my pictures submissions ever been accepted. I gave up on that long time…
I saw TXW's new drama "The Winner" added today. I'm so happy. Thank you very much for your help. ♥️
0 2
Replying to KimSaRi • 23 days ago
Such a toxic relationship... back and forth. I am so bored of this... I struggled to watch till 20th episode...…
Wow! "... like all the Chinese protagonists they are goid (good) at work but so bad at relationships..." It sounds like a prejudice statement to me. If I don't like a drama then I won't waste a minute of my time to talk bad about it. Why bother? I would find something better to watch. That's just me. 🤔
7 3
Replying to Dramas4me • 23 days ago
MDL's rules are hard enough - none of my pictures submissions ever been accepted. I gave up on that long time…
Thanks for the warning. Please don't take it personal. It's just very frustrating sometimes. Actress Tian Xi Wei's new drama "The Winner" started filming in August already and MDL has not added it to her list yet. Can you please help spread the words? Thanks.
https://news.mydramalist.com/article/tian-xi-wei-and-wei-da-xun-s-new-drama-the-winner-unveils-cast
0 0
Replying to Kokuto • 23 days ago
Warning and gentle reminder ... there are new rules and guidelines for posting pictures in the gallery, and non-compliant…
MDL's rules are hard enough - none of my pictures submissions ever been accepted. I gave up on that long time ago. Hopefully, your rules are not even stricter now. Thanks.
1 5
Replying to twinty • 23 days ago
We don't know if it is the same actors. But it says it will be the same creative team. We are waiting to hear…
I don't think that will be the case & I hope it will continue with their married life.
1 0
Replying to jwwmmbb • 24 days ago
Y’all the miscommunication is really making my blood boil lmao. Two grown adults mind you. 😂
They are not two perfect people. That's why we love the drama.
7 1
Replying to 11304491 • 24 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
I am still confused about the flowers! I watched it again today and as per Netflix translation, all her three…
SYZ sent them to her.
5 0
Replying to meghana • 24 days ago
First frost is way better than this drama but why ratings of first frost is 8.8 this one is so boring only initial…
I ♥️♥️♥️ them both, but POJ is definitely better to me!
3 0
Replying to Bokniret • 24 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
So that means guys the story will be Abt lumi and will story .So any chance my Luke & flora appearing in side…
I think it will be about LN & SZT. I can't wait to see their daughter.
1 1
Replying to tintin92 • 24 days ago
There is gonna be a voting soon right? we have to request to add JBR.
I don't know about that, but I will vote for him if we have the link. Thanks.
1 0
Replying to justfloating • 25 days ago
Title Revenge
fuck off, dont watch then
I didn't pay attention to the word "somehow" when it should have been "someone", so I corrected it. What's wrong with that? I had it on "plan to watch" BEFORE they deciced the FL to be LYX. I changed it to "not interested".
Are you happy now? 😆😅🤣😂 You keep lowering yourself because you keep cursing. It shows your character for everyone to see. Have a nice day! You won't hear from me again after this. 🙄🙄🙄
8 1