Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 25, 2016
Replying to justfloating • 26 days ago
Title Revenge
fuck off, dont watch then
Don's lower yourself any lower. You are right. I may not watch it because of her.
6 4
On Revenge • 26 days ago
Title Revenge
Wishing for the best for this drama. It would even better if the FL is someone else instead of LYX.
9 9
Replying to ri jae ha • 26 days ago
is it good? worth watching? should I start watching ongoing?
Yes. You should watch it. Give yourself and the drama a chance.
2 0
Replying to Hengic • 26 days ago
Got it! The problem is that everyone said this is about aa grown-up relationship so I was expecting some realistic…
Don't judge it if you haven't watched it yet. Believe yourself more than others.
2 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 26 days ago
You are definitely an anti of this drama. Is your purpose in life is to write bad comments about this drama? You…
We ALL know who we are, period. I don't need to say more. 🙄🙄🙄
1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 26 days ago
You are definitely an anti of this drama. Is your purpose in life is to write bad comments about this drama? You…
I watched POJ & read a lot of comments from that page. I don't recall seeing that user. Don't blame the fandom - it's this user.
1 2
Replying to Jeamie • 26 days ago
I watched the fan meet yesterday.It was a finale party to celebrate the success of the drama. Honestly, there…
You put it very eloquently! ♥️
2 1
Replying to The Early Spring • 26 days ago
Replying to deleted comment
You are definitely an anti of this drama. Is your purpose in life is to write bad comments about this drama? You wote quite a few of them today already and repeatedly also. Your spellings are not very good also. I hope that you are enjoying your life more than this. If you don't like it - why waste your precious time with it? 😉
3 6
Replying to ChuBinna • 27 days ago
the ending got me teary😭❤️. beautiful,, 8,5/10 , really enjoyed
To me it deserves a 9.5 score.
4 1
Replying to Worldview • 27 days ago
Title Revenge
frr I'm so disappointed in the new hairstyling.
I agree with you.
0 0
Replying to Sushi88 • 27 days ago
Person Tian Xi Wei
I wonder if anyone made a submission to update the cast, I tried doing it but there seems to be a glitch on the…
Thanks for trying. 😊
1 0
On Tian Xi Wei • 27 days ago
Person Tian Xi Wei
MDL - is there a reason why you are still not adding TXW's new drama here (The Winner)? They started filming it for a while back already? I'm glad that today you added "Revenge" for Zhang Lin He here already. Thanks.
5 5
Replying to Car park • 28 days ago
I think that was a Mercedes G Wagon? Maybe I’m wrong?
You are probably right about ep #3 (visibility was limited), but on ep #10 clearly @ 11:08 time - it shows the Mercedes logo. Could it be the Volvo got destroyed & the Mercedes replaced it?
0 0
Replying to Worldview • 28 days ago
Title Revenge
frr I'm so disappointed in the new hairstyling.
His hair in POJ was perfect for him. This styling is similar to a few of his other previous dramas. It didn't showcase him well. 😥
4 2
Replying to Mstique • 28 days ago
Not sure if someone already mentioned it but apparently this is the first mainland chinese production to employ…
I saw a video about it on YouTube also.
0 0
Replying to wybestboy • 29 days ago
I have questions: how many years have passed after their break up and did they said this in the series? Did I…
I think 3 years.
0 0
On Tian Xi Wei • 29 days ago
Person Tian Xi Wei
MDL - please add TXW's new drama (The Winner) to her list. Thanks. 🙏🙏🙏
5 0