Replying to twinty • Sep 3, 2026 Title The Early Spring To me, he is not toxic. He has a mouth, but he is not toxic. He gets jealous and holds a grudge for a while but… He doesn't have a sweet mouth, but most of his actions are sweet. 1 2
Replying to Love movies • Sep 3, 2026 Title The Early Spring Just watched the preview of Ep 16 on Youku - so who is the new guy? I recognize his face but don't know his name.… His name in the drama is Wiinl or actor:https://kisskh.at/people/12736-liu-chang 1 3
Replying to jjlew • Sep 3, 2026 Title The Early Spring So I spent the night pissed off ready to pack her things up for her after ep 13 only to be calmed in the first… "... God help me" 😆😅🤣😂 2 0
Replying to vicarious • Sep 3, 2026 Title The Early Spring How many years have passed since she joined the company? I'm always confused about the timeline here. Up to ep #15 - it's 3 years for her. 4 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026 Title The Early Spring I didn’t know Lu Mi is a "gangster". 😆😅🤣😂 I still love her character. 11 0
Replying to mayurocks • Sep 2, 2026 Title The Early Spring are you sure? Yes. This info is from MDL.https://kisskh.at/people/23483-zhang-ye-zi 1 0
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026 Title The Early Spring I like Lu Mi in this drama a lot also. I can't believe she is 38 in real life. 7 2
On The Early Spring • Sep 2, 2026 Title The Early Spring I like it when SZT 撒娇 (sajiao) with LN. She is kind of flirty and sweet talk to him especially in episode #14. 🥰🥰🥰 2 0
Replying to Cana Canary • Sep 2, 2026 Title The Early Spring I’m an ultimate Jing Bo Ran fan, but for some reason, I just can’t bring myself to start this series. 😂… I wasn't a fan of SQ until this drama. I really like her acting in this drama. You should give it a try. 3 1
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Sep 2, 2026 Title The Early Spring Tracey: What do you do on the weekends?Luke: …Flora: I take horse riding lessons with my secret Stallion 🐎 😆😅🤣😂 5 0
Replying to kounellia • Sep 1, 2026 Title The Early Spring Does anyone have any idea how far it will be before she disappears and leaves since this drama is 26 episodes… This drama has 24 episodes from what I saw. 1 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 30, 2026 Title The Early Spring Spoiler I like this video - it talks about SZT & LN's complicated relationship (English subtitle):https://youtu.be/bhuDg_pGjko?is=zqBeK94uHqV0nqyr 0 0
Replying to twinty • Aug 30, 2026 Title The Early Spring I could not believe my eyes when I saw the calendar. I mean it's because Netflix releases only 1 episode/day. 0 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 30, 2026 Title The Early Spring I could not believe my eyes when I saw the calendar. Someone said that it can match with Netlix's schedule. 0 3
On Xiao Zhan • Aug 30, 2026 Person Xiao Zhan New article about Xiao Zhan's work for Gucci:Gucci Primavera Campaign: Kate Moss, Tom Brady, Xiao Zhan, and More...https://shopping.yahoo.com/style/clothing/articles/gucci-primavera-campaign-kate-moss-154924852.html 0 1
Replying to liliane_annette • Aug 30, 2026 Title The Early Spring does anyone know what's the schedule for the eps from tomorrow on??? 1 episode/day this week. 1 0
Replying to kulay • Aug 30, 2026 Title The Early Spring Arrrr he misses her so much. He is patiently waiting for Friday😂 ,Came back right away to see her then 💥!… Some good dramas do this lately. 1st they released 2 episodes/day & when the drama got popular then they released 1 episode/day. It stinks. 0 0
Replying to Shang Zhi • Aug 30, 2026 Title The Early Spring Does anyone know if its 18 or 24 episodes in total? There are 24. 3 0
Replying to SeniorDramaWatcher • Aug 30, 2026 Title The Early Spring So did we get 1 or 2 episodes today ? cause it seems i cannot find ep12 Only 1 episode today. 4 0
Replying to DesertEagle88 • Aug 30, 2026 Title The Early Spring someone needs to make a TikTok skit of them being an office employee at Lime and being awkward in the background… "... eye sex" 😆😅🤣😂 1 1
https://kisskh.at/people/12736-liu-chang
https://kisskh.at/people/23483-zhang-ye-zi
https://youtu.be/bhuDg_pGjko?is=zqBeK94uHqV0nqyr
Gucci Primavera Campaign: Kate Moss, Tom Brady, Xiao Zhan, and More...
https://shopping.yahoo.com/style/clothing/articles/gucci-primavera-campaign-kate-moss-154924852.html