Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Greece
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 30, 2023
Replying to Eva_gr • 20 days ago
I just finished #FourHandsTwoSonatasEp8 and I think that Jeongyo already knows that Pio's mom was behind the abduction…
It's that smirk that made me see the bigger picture.It's one of the best twists they could have inserted in the plot.
2 0
Replying to Eva_gr • 20 days ago
I just finished #FourHandsTwoSonatasEp8 and I think that Jeongyo already knows that Pio's mom was behind the abduction…
Exactly
0 1
Replying to Eva_gr • 20 days ago
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
I haven’t read the comment section yet, so forgive me please if someone has the same theory as me. I am sharing…
I just finished #FourHandsTwoSonatasEp8 and I think that Jeongyo already knows that Pio's mom was behind the abduction and is WORKING WITH THE DETECTIVE PIO HIRED!!!

THE DETECTIVE IS REVEALING WHAT JEONGYO ASKS HIM TO DO!!!

ALL THE TIME!!!

JEONGYO ABSOLUTELY KNEW THAT PIO WOULD RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE HE HAD ORCHESTRATED IT!!!!

IT'S INSANEEEEEEE

THAT IS HIS REVENGE.

The writer of #FourHandsTwoSonatas is a genius!
5 8
Replying to fortunn • 27 days ago
There was spoiler from lee junyoung that choi jeongyo will change after the first half, while I don’t know if…
Did Junyoung say if this change will be physical or mental? Or both? Coz my theory is that he was shot either near the spine or somewhere between spine and shoulder (I have rewatched many times but I'm not sure where the bullet landed) causing him upper limbs paralysis, meaning no piano for him.
1 1
Replying to fortunn • 27 days ago
Yeah he only won because of choi jeongyo ‘s notes… I think it will be his curse, he will never ever come close…
I 100% agree with you. I posted the same yesterday on Twitter and some accounts compared me to his grandfsther, lol.

He definitely won because of Jeongyo's notes. And to those who say that he would win anyway, then why did he go through the notes? Why didn't he return them back?

The answer is simple: he knew that technically he was superior, but artistically he could never reach his level and he was terrified and a bit curious.

Like you, I was expecting him to mention Jeongyo in his speech; he didn't and I don't think it just didn't cross his mind. It was deliberate. His grandpa knew very well that he couldn't have interpreted the piece on his own; everybody in his close circle, except his lunatic mother, knew that something was fishy.
3 4
Replying to Choyee • Sep 10, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
Agree. Her mind is in a psychological trap. She's completely overwhelmed by trauma & denial. When the teacher…
What if she never was pregnant and all this stuff is the bubble she built to live into after she left Mujin? The fact that NOBODY in that family has memories of her pregnancy is fishing. Her little sister said something about an ultrasound to Mujin, but she wasn't sure, and anyway, it wouldn't be difficult to find one in the net.
0 1
Replying to JasmineTheFlower • Sep 8, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Help how do I get to watch all four episodes tomorrow??? I don’t think Netflix will drop all four at once
Try kisskh
0 1
Replying to Tejas • Sep 7, 2026
FL is the biggest red flag in this show but no one is ready for that discussion.
So true.
5 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 7, 2026
It is available at midnight. I am still up because I rewatch and come in here to chat. If was available at 6 am,…
It airs at 7:00 am in my country. I am on holiday but still up to watch the episode. 🤭
I'm not commenting very often, but I always come here to read the discussions. I was never that engaged with any other drama. 🥹
1 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • Sep 6, 2026
Pi O's grandfather is portrayed as stern and strict, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it turned out he was Jeongyo's mother's teacher at some point, or was acquainted with her. Her legacy to Jeongyo is for him to listen to the music beyond the notes, and grandfather shares this stance.
3 0
On Dating in the Kitchen • Sep 4, 2026
I loved the comedy of this drama, the first episodes were hilarious, and whenever Lu Jin interacted with his assistant, laughter was a given.

Their romance didn't win me over. Aside from their denominator, love for well made food, they had nothing else in common and the relationship would fall apart in a couple of years. She could never follow his weird personality, and he could never follow her bubbly one. Opposites attract each other, but for how long? Her chidhood friend would be a better match for her in the long run.

The actors did a wonderful job, especially the actor playing the assistant, but overall it's not a drama I'd watch again.

My 8⭐️s for the comedy and the acting, not the plot.
1 1
Replying to Shang Zhi • Sep 4, 2026
This drama started with the FL saying she was in a shameful relationship with the ML for so long and still she…
Same thoughts. Luan Nian has become softer and more understanding in the last episodes, his friends told her she's the only one he's ever introduced to them -a strong validation of her place in his life even if it is an indirect one-, and she also seems to understand him a little bit better.

I'm waiting to see what must have gone so wrong for her to call their relationship with the adjectives she used in the book. If nothing significant happens, the fl will be the unreasonable one, and her accusations and Nian's apology won't make sense.
1 0
Replying to AnthideAgiusMuscat • Sep 1, 2026
The Italians say: la verita offende ...the truth hurts! From both Luke's & Alex's point of view, Flora is…
💯💯💯💯

(We, Greeks, say the same : η αλήθεια πονάει 🙂)
0 0
Replying to Mari • Aug 31, 2026
Ooooh this is interesting! Are you a pianist?
I know that much. Learning the piano for 10y is a long time. I was advanced by the time I stopped playing.
1 0
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 31, 2026
It's typical human behaviour, I'm afraid. When you are a "yes" person like Gyu Rim, and you suddenly say,…
Never underestimate kwriters when they want to shock the viewers. 😀
2 1
Replying to TooEmotional • Aug 31, 2026
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
It's typical human behaviour, I'm afraid. When you are a "yes" person like Gyu Rim, and you suddenly say,…
I hope writers won't go this path.
⬇️
Rare Exception: The Bombay PhenotypeIn extremely rare cases (about 1 in 10,000 in parts of India, or 1 in 1,000,000 in Europe), a person can have the Bombay phenotype. Someone with this genetic condition may genetically carry the A or B gene, but lack the precursor protein (H antigen) needed to express it. Standard blood tests will classify them as Type O, but they can pass an A or B allele to their child. Outside of this rare medical anomaly, an O mother cannot have an AB child.

That's what Gemini says about the matter.
0 3
Replying to Mari • Aug 31, 2026
Ooooh this is interesting! Are you a pianist?
No, I wish I were. I had taken piano lessons for almost 10 years when I was little, but now I'm not playing that much. 😔
1 2
Replying to kaia67 • Aug 31, 2026
YES they do! watch the behind the scenes on youtube. you can see them playing the piano for the scene in ep 2…
Thank you. Will do!
1 0
Replying to swagata • Aug 31, 2026
Finally!!! Someone said on this. I was looking for this kind of comment. I think their background with arts and…
The cast is definitely good. I had no doubt they would deliver perfectly.
0 0