Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 6, 2021
Replying to chsaf • May 31, 2023
So glad you loved it. The tears are non-stop I'll bet XD
The last 20 min really got me. I got hit with them both times I watched aha.
1 0
Replying to Elektraa • May 30, 2023
Ahhh I just finished this last night and what a rollercoaster. This was SO good in a frustrating way. I had to…
Oh and Pian Ran is my girl. I just know we would be besties. I love her so much. SZN is so pretty... her hairstyle as Pian Ran was my fav.
4 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 30, 2023
Ahhh I just finished this last night and what a rollercoaster. This was SO good in a frustrating way. I had to watch the last ep 2x to catch all the subs bc ..well.. tears. The ending was lowkey beautiful despite what happened. I was spoiled a bit on twitter but no spoiler prepared me for the feels trip I went on. Also as someone who is emotionally constipated, the fact that I was moved this much says something.

LYX and BL are incredible actors! I told my sister while we watched that the way LYX controls his eyes is top tier. His eyebrows are paid actors and must've been threated to be shaved off bc they ATE . For BL I noticed she's great at emoting her whole face in a believable way.

Shout out to CDL too bc I hated Ye Bianchang SO much (more than Di mian actually). Any scene where she had tears really sold it. I kinda noticed a trend in the few period dramas I've watched that there's always 1 woman character who's the most evil and annoying (ex. ML's mom in ashes of love, Hei Fengxi's step mom in who rules the world, or Hua Wuque's aunt (the sect leader) in handsome siblings). She was the best out of that trope for me.
11 18
On Flower of Evil • May 11, 2023
kudos to this kdrama for making me cry multiple times. I dont cry easy and yet my heart strings were being attacked constantly! I rank it really high because of that and the plot was immaculate except for the last ep. I ended up skipping some parts due to frustration but the acting was amazing.
6 0
On Vincenzo • May 4, 2023
Title Vincenzo
Didn’t really enjoy the execution of comedy but the more serious parts were perfect. It took me awhile to actually get into it and the only thing that got me past the early episodes was my family practically forcing me stay and watch with them. So it’s a mix of me REALLY enjoying some parts and REALLY disliking other parts.
5 1
On UMG • Mar 20, 2023
Title UMG Spoiler
Oh and one thing I found funny is how Milk’s character Erng is wearing the same shoe from when she was a kid. It shouldn’t fit since she’s older now but I guess it was done so the audience knows who she is. I still chuckled though 😂😭
5 1
Replying to Ko- • Mar 20, 2023
Title UMG
Saying nanon is one of the worst bl actors is crazy💀
Why are you so triggered? 😜
Also what does his ears have to do with his role as a uni student in a school club??? How does that physical feature even relate to that specific role? It doesn’t. Not you gate keeping what your average uni student should look like.

Anyway since you’re dropping the series I don’t expect to see you on this page for the future eps.. (cause that would be weird of you). enjoy your next series tho and take care ~ 🥴
12 1
Replying to Ko- • Mar 20, 2023
Title UMG
Saying nanon is one of the worst bl actors is crazy💀
Right. I can’t even take their comment serious after that. .. then shaming Drake for the way he’s born. Top tier troll behavior. Just bombastic side eyes
27 5
On UMG • Feb 23, 2023
Title UMG
Im so ready for this!! Loved the new trailer
4 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 27, 2023
I love your profile pic lol
Aha one of my fav small moments from her
0 0
Replying to Elektraa • Jan 21, 2023
This series was very fun to watch. It did present very heavy topics and serious scenarios but also tried not to…
Oh and I wish there was more of Doy 🥺
3 0
On Midnight Motel • Jan 21, 2023
This series was very fun to watch. It did present very heavy topics and serious scenarios but also tried not to take itself serious. Off’s character Mote was always the comedic relief and because of that I never felt too heavily bogged down by the themes. Though it was hard for me to feel attached to the main characters except for Sun. He’s a villain but his plot felt the most complex and organic and it made me care about his storyline. Mond stole the show for me and Sun became my fav even if he’s a red flag.
6 3
On Midnight Motel • Jan 21, 2023
This series was very fun to watch. It did present very heavy topics and serious scenarios but also tried not to take itself serious. Off’s character Mote was always the comedic relief and because of that I never felt too heavily bogged down by the themes. Though it was hard for me to feel attached to the main characters except for Sun. He’s a villain but his plot felt the most complex and organic and it made me care about his storyline. Mond stole the show for me and Sun became my fav even if he’s a red flag.
1 0
Replying to alexandrab • Nov 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
because i don't think Nanon wants to do another BL
I don’t know about Nanon but Ohm said for sure he wanted to do other things besides bl
1 0
Replying to NotYourOppa • Nov 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I have to admit I don't understand all this hype. Is it really top 5 bl drama?First 8 episodes were ok, nothing…
its ok if you don’t like it. we all have preferences for a reason.
8 1
Replying to nothere • Nov 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Is it just me ? Or all of u rewatching it every now and then ?
It’s always in my rotation. ☺️
1 1
Replying to SimplyEvil • Nov 9, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Watch My secret Love.
The storyline is simple but there is one complicated/dramatic aspect of it. But the good thing is the series doesn’t drag issues for the sake of drama. I still highly recommend.
3 1
Replying to bryan251979 • Aug 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Saw clips from ohmnanon fm and I got so emotional! Nanon and Ohm just had a heart to heart talk and they were…
I dunno what I was expecting but it was so much more than that. I sobbed.
5 0
On Bad Buddy • Aug 6, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Did anyone go to or buy a streaming ticket to Ohm and Nanon’s fanmeet?! I bought a streaming ticket and IT WAS INSANE. They did SO GOOD.

It was 3hrs long and I was SO overwhelmed the whole time. Ohm’s singing and vocals have improved tenfold and Nanon just killed it..they both killed it. I’m trying to piece together my emotions because I’m still processing everything. At the end, there was a fan made edit showcasing Ohm and Nanon’s friendship and partnership together which ended with Ohm and Nanon having a vulnerable heartfelt moment . It left me feeling destroyed (in a good way). I was completely emotionally drained AS THE AUDIENCE. It was THAT impactful.

I’m just so proud of Ohm and Nanon. They deserve the world… in whatever way that looks like to them.
23 0