Editorials
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jan 24, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter
Lol they’re fighting in suits now
It's such a horrible product placement, I was so disappointed :(
2 3
Replying to AKAshon • Jan 24, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Spoiler
No offense to Ha-na and the old guy, but why were they both trying to move the car when it's not budging at all…
Exactly, it makes no sense. I replayed the scene because it seemed so weird, I thought the car was moving. But nope, it was still. Hana and the guy should've helped Motak since the doors were locked so they couldn't get the grandparents out.
6 1
Replying to 7401212 • Jan 22, 2021
Article Lee Joon Gi reveals his decision on drama offer from "Link: Eat, Love, Die"
So true!! I was actually so happy when I saw this, honestly this plot seems like the same old same old cliched,…
Yeah, I know. I respect his decision, I only wish he'd star in better dramas, it doesn't matter if it's a rom-com or whatever. Backstreet rookie and Lovestruck in the city were huge let-downs (not because of his performance, but overall). But he's still young, there will be many opportunities. :)
0 1
Replying to 7401212 • Jan 22, 2021
Article Lee Joon Gi reveals his decision on drama offer from "Link: Eat, Love, Die"
So true!! I was actually so happy when I saw this, honestly this plot seems like the same old same old cliched,…
He already played a lawyer and an officer (Criminal minds) and excelled it, but I wouldn't mind seeing him playing similar roles again. :) I just don't want him to end up like Ji Chang Wook who's great at action roles, for example, but they're wasting his talent on mediocre dramas.
3 4
lo_ve • Jan 21, 2021
Article Lee Joon Gi reveals his decision on drama offer from "Link: Eat, Love, Die"
I'm actually happy he didn't accept the role because it would be a waste of his talent. The drama doesn't fit him at all and, to be honest, it sounds quite boring.
12 6
Replying to Suzzyy • Jan 13, 2021
Title Busted Season 3
For those who watched both s1 & 2, can you tell me if I can directly watch s3 w/o watching first 2 seasons its…
It'll make more sense if you watch the other seasons too. Trust me, it's worth it, they were really fun. :D
1 0
cheshire • Jan 13, 2021
Article 4 Underappreciated Dramas You Need To Check Out [Part 5]
Catch the ghost was fantastic. I wasn't hooked by the first two episodes and dropped it. But I recently give it another chance and it's actually more and more interesting with every episode, I binge-watched it in two days. :D
1 0
Replying to yesiwatch_kdramas • Jan 7, 2021
Title True Beauty
Do hwa with brown hair doesn't look cute at all.. literally!! And also idk why he looks kind of ahjussi here..…
Yeah, I thought his character was super creepy here. Plus, it seemed like there was a huge age gap between them, he really looks like an ahjussi.
2 0
Replying to Fangirl_ • Jan 7, 2021
Title True Beauty
Honestly everyone, Lee See Ho x Han Seo Jun has potential to be end game ?
Exactly, that would be the perfect ending lol xD
0 0
Replying to Sunny • Jan 4, 2021
Article Winners of 2020 KBS Drama Awards
I loooved the couple in Forest. So happy they were one of the winners ヽ(‘ ∇‘ )ノThanks for the nice article!…
Me too, I binge watched it a couple of days ago and loved their chemistry.
1 0
Replying to EvannaM • Jan 2, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector
It's a comedy, a very light-hearted drama, so it shouldn't be taken too seriously. :) As for the comparison with…
It all depends on your sense of humor, I (and some other people) found some parts funny. :) The uncanny hunters is a great drama, a lot better than this one, so you'll probably enjoy it more.
0 1
Replying to 3GGG • Jan 1, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector
Dain being in constant distress and needing to be saved for this last couple of episodes doesn't bode well with…
Her charaacter was great in the first three episodes, I was so disappointed in the end. :( I finally thought I found a fantastic FL, but nope, they just had to turn her into a stereotypical FL.
1 1
Replying to Han amor • Jan 1, 2021
Title Secret Royal Inspector
what the heck!!? k history drama always sucks! why the main cast i so so weak!? the enemy is powerful than them!…
It's a comedy, a very light-hearted drama, so it shouldn't be taken too seriously. :) As for the comparison with Cdramas, they have wuxia/martial heroes, but that's fantasy, this drama isn't. I agree they should've worked a bit more on the fighting scenes, though.
9 3
Cho Na • Dec 29, 2020
Article Introducing Lupin no Musume: Daughter of Thieves
This seems so fun to watch :D I'll save it for the New year's eve, seems like a perfect drama to binge-watch. I love how you visually edited the article.
1 1
On The Uncanny Counter • Dec 26, 2020
Title The Uncanny Counter
I was thrilled when I remembered it's Saturday today, which means a new episode of this amazing drama. Now that I checked the airing schedule, I'm so bummed that there's no episode today and tomorrow. :( I can't remember the last drama that made me so excited to watch.
10 0
Replying to Aafreen • Dec 17, 2020
Title The Uncanny Counter
Is it worth watching?
Yes, it has a lot of different elements that are all well executed: good action (emphasis on good), humor, touching moments, great characters and an intriguing storyline.
2 0
Replying to seo hwi young • Dec 17, 2020
Title The Uncanny Counter
an orphaned main character is pretty much a trope now, but this one. this drama really gave whiplash emotions…
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by how well they dealt with that.
1 0
On Busted Season 3 • Dec 17, 2020
Title Busted Season 3
Can't wait for this to air, the first two seasons were great.
1 0
Replying to NightOwl • Dec 16, 2020
Title Forever Love
I've finished the first 5 episodes and I'm really enjoying it now. Youth dramas like these are hundreds of times…
I agree, it's quite a nice surprise. As for the cinematography, it could definitely be better, but I've seen waaaay worse lightning in a lot of other Cdramas.
0 0
Replying to Anika Arora • Dec 13, 2020
Title The Uncanny Counter
Last minutes of ep6 gave me chills. For real. This drama is so amazing!
Exactly, I was so mad when they ended the episode there. It was nerve wracking.
3 0
