Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 519 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 26, 2024
Replying to NLE • Sep 18, 2025
I know many people are angry with Keishi for saying, “Even if I was gay, it wouldn’t be with Tojo-san,”…
I love your comment. This is exactly what I think about it all. Keishi was also trying to protect Tojo-san. He said by the end of episode 7, when they were sitting on a bench outside, that he wouldn't do anything to get them found out at work. So Keishi's priority was to protect what they had. He didn't choose proper words as he didnt have much time to think but his intention was to hide it all from Tanaka. At the same time Tojo-san didn't say anything to help him. He was just in silence. He could have helped Keishi to handle that situation. And Tojo later regreted he didn't support Keishi at that time (ep 10 - 19:42).
7 6
Replying to 9lives • Sep 14, 2025
This kind of thing usually bothers me to no end in cdramas but here I’m giving her a pass because she’s adorable.…
🤣😅
1 0
Replying to 9lives • Sep 6, 2025
This kind of thing usually bothers me to no end in cdramas but here I’m giving her a pass because she’s adorable.…
Hahaha. 🤣 I love your comment!!
1 2
Replying to 9lives • Sep 6, 2025
The ice cream licking ✋🏻😪💥🗣️🗣️🗣️ deaded 😵
Beautiful scene. Leo nailed it! He is so handsome! His smile by the end of ep 10 killed me.
5 0
On Make Up with Mud • Sep 3, 2025
I came for Sho and he nailed it! He never disappoints. Amazing actor! His Haruhisa was toxic! Keito was also perfect as usual. This drama is good and you want to know what's coming next in every episode. I liked it and I'd watch it again.
1 0
I love this series but the last episode (8) was kinda boring and unnecessary. It didn't add anything to the story imo. The only good thing about ep 8 was Shoji Kohei. How can this man be so gorgeous?? 😍
I want to see Keishi and Suzume spending time together, developing their relationship, showing their feelings to each other... The couple needs more screen time together out of office. Each episode is so short. We don't care about the office lady's personal problems!
12 1
Replying to Esha • Aug 24, 2025
Ikr i wish it was longer lol. Wanted to see more of them as an official couple. And yeah I saw the epilogue and…
The epilogue has only 3 minutes. This is not enough!! 😅
1 0
On Flower Shop Without Rose • Aug 24, 2025
It's sad to know about Takeuchi Yuko's passing. I cried so many times watching this beautiful drama. It is one of the most beautiful things I've watched in a long time. It is a gemstone. 10/10.
0 0
On Old Fashion Cupcake • Aug 14, 2025
It is soooo good! OMG! Why is it so short? They're so beautiful and the chemistry is amazing! We need more... A movie or a second season. Let's manifest it!! 🙂
2 2
Replying to hupsismai • Jul 9, 2025
Hosaka was the MVP, should be an honorary member of the couple for all the heavy lifting he did for them :D
He is amazing!!
0 0
Replying to Veejay • Apr 22, 2025
Title My Mister
I was to say this is the best drama back in 2018, but there's also "something in the rain". I guess the two went…
They're both my favorite k-dramas.
2 0