Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 519 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 26, 2024
On Blueming • Nov 9, 2025
Title Blueming
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I loved it every minute.
4 0
Replying to Naksu • Oct 26, 2025
Has anyone seen it yet? Does it look interesting?
Watched ep 1.... So far so good. I liked it.
2 0
Replying to Eyes of Wonder • Oct 1, 2025
Title Secret Relationships Spoiler
He didn't date anyone in the past but he was in love with Kim Su Hyeon, who was his close friend at university…
Jae Min had a crush on Da On since high school days, before Da On even know him. After they met, Da On saw Shin Jae Min as a mentor and someone who always supported him. Later Da On met Su Hyeon at university and fell for him but never confessed cause he thought he was dating Jae Min. Su Hyeon left to study abroad without telling Da On the truth and that he loved him but, instead, treated him bad before leaving. Da On was sad and hurt cause Su Hyeon left him alone when he needed him most. It was Jae Min's plan to separate them. So Jae Min got closer to Da On until he depended on him more and more and made his mind against Su Hyeon as Su Hyeon was dangerous and toxic and Jae Min looked like the "perfect guy". After Su Hyeon left to USA, Da On fell for Jae Min as he was always there for him. Little did he know the true colors of Shin Jae Min, a real sociopath.
14 0
Replying to HaileyKaas • Oct 1, 2025
Title Secret Relationships Spoiler
Ok, please, spoilers, can anyone explain to me who Da-on really liked/confessed and/or dated in the past?? Was…
He didn't date anyone in the past but he was in love with Kim Su Hyeon, who was his close friend at university . He bought a parfum as a gift and wrote a letter to confess his feelings to Su Hyeon. But when he met him he found out Shin Jae Min and Kim Su Hyeon were an item. So he never ever gave Su Hyeon the gift or confessed his true feelings.
2 2
Replying to NLE • Sep 24, 2025
I know many people are angry with Keishi for saying, “Even if I was gay, it wouldn’t be with Tojo-san,”…
I really watch mostly j and k-dramas. They touch my heart in a special way. I've been planning to watch more chinese and thai dramas but never did.
I'd love if you tell me a few good dramas that I start watching and we would talk about them. You can send me by private message if you dont mind. 🙂
0 0
Replying to NLE • Sep 22, 2025
I know many people are angry with Keishi for saying, “Even if I was gay, it wouldn’t be with Tojo-san,”…
This drama is popular and has a big audience so they decided there'll be a special episode this week, airing in Japan tv, showing some behind the scenes moments and things we never watched.

The scene Suzume was deleting the list and all his memories coming in reverse was amazing. It was a masterstroke. I totally agree with you.
I also wish ep 12 was longer but as it wasnt, let's manifest a second season or a movie. 🙂
2 2
Replying to inquisitive • Sep 21, 2025
Shoji Kohei is shining star of the series... I hope to see him more in another, soon! :)
You should watch "Shinsengumi: with you I bloom (Kimi to Yukite Saku)". It's a beautiful historical bromance of 2024 and Kohei played "Saito Hajime". There's a lot of cute faces and BL elements. They play, sing and dance all songs of the drama.
4 3
Replying to Lianhuaslove • Sep 21, 2025
Title Light of My Lion Spoiler
I loved this whole drama up to the last episode, I just don't know why the script seperated them all when their…
I didn't like they all came apart in last episode either but I'm sure they'll reunite after some years after achieving their goals. They needed to find their own ways as the black-tailed seagull.
1 0
Replying to NLE • Sep 21, 2025
I know many people are angry with Keishi for saying, “Even if I was gay, it wouldn’t be with Tojo-san,”…
The bench scene in ep 7 was like an explanation to Keishi's reaction in ep 9 . If you notice, after he said those bad words to Tanaka Hayate in ep 9, he looked at Tojo and said "Ne, Tojo-san?!". He wanted Tojo-san to help saying some words. He didn't mean it he just wanted to protect the man he loved, as this man was his boss.

I loved your poem. You felt and understood as Keishi did. Last episode was like a balm to our aching hearts, don't you think?
0 4