Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 519 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 26, 2024
I'm so glad Hideyoshi had the chance to work in another BL after "Although I love you, and you?". I like him as an actor and I think he has so much potential, so he deserved a proper BL story. When I heard he was in School Trip I was happy because it was perfect for him. He has so much chemistry with Fujimoto Kodai! They're beautiful as Watarai and Hioki.
School Trip is a beautiful, fluffy and cute BL. I was smiling in every episode. Hioki's friends were soo funny. I loved Tsujitani and his interactions and chemistry with Hioki made me laugh hard. Watarai's friends were so supportive and I loved how respectful, natural and sensitive they were about Hioki and Watarai's relationship. This BL was sunny and full of beautiful moments. I loved the gazes of Watarai and Hioki and their moments together. It's a 10/10 for me.
4 0
Replying to Honglou Meng • Dec 20, 2025
I'm sure I'm not the first person to say this: but this is 50 Shades of Gay, right? Quite hot, too.
Hahahaha.
0 0
Replying to Leon • Dec 19, 2025
and if anyone know this year's red flag(character) series plz mention 😭 ...( i didn't get chance to watch...and…
So you should watch the korean BL "Secret Relationships". There's a bunch of red flags.
1 0
Replying to QuinterLizz • Dec 19, 2025
Is there a sn 2?
No season 2 and will probably never have cause Kim Jun Seo (Jung Da On) is an idol and he's busy as a member of the new k-pop group ALPHADRIVEONE (ALD1) that will debut in 2026.
Also the webtoon "Secret Relationship" is finished. There's not many chapters left after Da On and Seong Hyeon's decision to date and live together. In 115 chapters they became an item in chapter 111. 🤣
3 2
On Thundercloud Rainstorm • Dec 18, 2025
The chemistry between Iljo and Jeong Han is insane! What a duo! They only casted handsome guys to this series! They're casually serving faces in all episodes.
8 0
Replying to T8SLITBC • Dec 18, 2025
These pains can radiate in different directions... believe me, I had these problems and thought I couldn't walk...…
You're right. I underwent this videolaparoscopic surgery years ago. The only difference is I have an upper stomach dot-shaped scar, a middle belly dot-shaped scar and a belly button invisible scar.
0 0
Replying to yuwuto • Dec 18, 2025
literally 15mins into the first episode and i can't be the only one bothered by his gallbladder being on the incorrect…
I had this same health problem and my pain was mostly on the left side of my back, under my ribs. The first time I had the pain was in the upper side of my stomach and the pain radiated to my back, near my ribs. It's one of the most excruciating pain one's may feel. The gallbladder is located on the right side of the abdomen but I have three very small scars after undergoing surgery (one small dot in the middle of my upper stomach, one small dot on the right side of my belly and one inside of my belly button - that's invisible). These three small dot-shaped scars together form a triangle shape.
0 0
Replying to Lily • Dec 18, 2025
Seeing Jisung here was so refreshing for some reason maybe it was just my Wannable heart lol
He's so cute!!
1 0
On Our Golden Days • Dec 16, 2025
Ji Hyeok's hypocrisy in ep 38 being like " Seong Jae, don't do to my sister Su Bin what I did to all my ex girlfriends!" 🙄
5 2
Replying to Kdramafannn91 • Dec 16, 2025
Title Our Golden Days Spoiler
Ok bitchmom has to go down next sunday come on lol shes already shitting herself cause the male lead knows seong…
Yes. I also think Yeong Ra will find out about Eun Oh being Woo Jin's twin sister. This is good. It will give her power against her evil mother. I hope Yeong Ra comes in the room and talks to Eun Oh and Woo Jin. But I don't think she will tell her father or Seong Jae about it, because it may cause her parent's divorce and I dont know if she wants this to happen.
6 1
Replying to hearts4sophh • Nov 28, 2025
Title Blueming
the impact this show had on me needs to be studied.
Same here! 😭
1 0
Replying to sillycat • Nov 9, 2025
Title Blueming
Oof. there's smth so intimate and comforting about the way this drama was filmed and narrated it moved me to tears…
It is a beautiful drama indeed. So touching and warm like a hug. You're so right!
0 0