Celebrity
Replying to Eyes of Wonder • Sep 23, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2
Hahaha. It is sooo funny!!!
The BTS of the opening videos must be amazing! I laughed sooo hard with the song and dance!
0 1
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2 • Sep 22, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2
I love it! It's so funny!
0 0
Replying to Zen • Sep 22, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL Season 2
The most amazing thing in this series is that opening song lmao
Hahaha. It is sooo funny!!!
1 3
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL • Sep 21, 2024
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL
It is hilarious! I laughed so hard while watching this. Fantastic!
2 0
Replying to Drunk_Oldfart • Sep 19, 2024
Title Smells Like Green Spirit
u are right it's time to take off your rose-colored glasses
😆💛
1 0
Replying to sjay • Sep 16, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom Spoiler
Spoiler please? What happens to Daisaku in the end?
He doesn't get killed and stays in Japan. It's an open ending.
1 0
On Smells Like Green Spirit • Sep 15, 2024
Title Smells Like Green Spirit
I can't wait!!!
3 0
Replying to LotusRayne • Sep 13, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom
So long as all the people who can and would appreciate this manage to find it that's enough.But yes this very…
I once read they make dramas only for japanese people and they don't want to spend much money in productions for an international release, so they prefer to keep it for their country. Also they're worried their dramas would not be appreciated by international audiences due to cultural differences and low budget productions, so their main focus is local people. This is sad.
4 2
Replying to erik • Sep 13, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom Spoiler
gOD, the bittersweetness;;; open ending excellency at its finest! i love it 🤏. gotta praise tsubota fumi for…
Foi tão lindoooooo! Tô nas nuvens por aqui!! Processando ainda!!
1 1
On Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom • Sep 13, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom Spoiler
Daisaku loved Kyujuro more than himself till the end. He paved the way for Kyu-chan's bright future. I knew they wouldn't become enemies. I kinda knew it deep inside. There was a bittersweet feeling for some time, some awkward moments, but their love was stronger. We kinda knew they wouldn't be together cause they gave us some clues (I wish they managed to run away together) but I am glad and I'm relieved they knew each other's feeling and they finally expressed it. My mind is still processing this last episode...
10 2
Replying to LotusRayne • Sep 13, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom
So long as all the people who can and would appreciate this manage to find it that's enough.But yes this very…
You're so right.
0 0
On Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom • Sep 13, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom Spoiler
Ms Fumi Tsubota didn't mean to break our hearts one more time and I'm relieved it ended this way. This drama was so beautiful and I'll miss it and think about it for a long long time. 😭❤️🌸
3 0
Replying to Pinky • Sep 9, 2024
Review Misaeng: Incomplete Life
ah this is one of those shows i wish i could erase from my memory and watch it for the first time again! absolutely…
You're so right! I often listen to the OST and it reminds me some of the scenes. Perfection!!!
0 0
Replying to cinto • Sep 9, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom
so sad to see it end this week T-T don't know if i'm ready
I'm not ready either. 😢
2 0
On What Comes after Love • Sep 9, 2024
Title What Comes after Love
I'm excited for this!!
9 0
Replying to AlexisTasartir • Sep 8, 2024
Title Shinsengumi: With You I Bloom Spoiler
Sakamoto-san, please hurry and save Daisaku and Kyujuro!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Awwwww! It would be the perfect ending.
1 0
Replying to Queer • Sep 3, 2024
Title Dosei no Shinyu wo Suki ni Natte Shimatta
I do not like that Ayaka chick. She's the typical bitchy childhood friend turned to girlfriend then the ex-girlfriend.…
Oh, yes, she is so annoying!!
1 0
On Kotokoto: Oishi Kokoro to Deau Tabi • Sep 2, 2024
Title Kotokoto: Oishi Kokoro to Deau Tabi
I'm here just for Yuuta. Love him!
2 1
Replying to ghadeeromar • Sep 1, 2024
Title Setagaya Veranda no Koi
What is it about ,please?
This series is about a nurse who was dumped by her fiancé a few days before their wedding ceremony. She gets depressed and very sad. Then, one day, by chance, she meets the person next door who happens to mistake her for someone else he met in past.
1 1
On Ikemen Seven Days • Aug 28, 2024
Title Ikemen Seven Days
Super cute!!!
0 0
