Celebrity
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jul 6, 2025
Title Squid Game Season 3
I can't remember the last time i was this disappointed in a show
2 1
On Girlfriend Project Day 1 • Apr 21, 2025
Title Girlfriend Project Day 1
WHERE IS MY SECOND SEASON AAAAAAHH
4 0
On Nakayama Erika • Apr 8, 2025
Person Nakayama Erika
incredibly talanted woman, i admire her
0 0
On ToGetHer • Apr 6, 2025
Title ToGetHer
Sorry for what i'll become once it starts
9 1
On The 8 Show • Feb 12, 2025
Title The 8 Show
It's much much more brutal and tbh realistic than squid game. It's also more subtle which is why, i think, so little people could appreciate it. Had some major flaws as a show but for me the artistic approach to the well-known ideas was just too good
3 0
Replying to Sugar Crown • Feb 11, 2025
Title The 8 Show
Your bigotry is showing… there is no lgbtq "agenda" in this drama.I find it almost amusing how a fever dream…
I wheezed at the "gaydom" bro what are u on 😭
4 0
Replying to PurpleBlack • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Tractor
I know how you feel girl, he's definitely my type too.😭 Some dramas I would recommend are Oh Boarding House,…
Thanks a lot!! I'll check out ones i haven't watched yet 😊 Although haven't had any luch with finding a similar character just yet!
1 1
On Love Tractor • Jan 3, 2025
Title Love Tractor
If somebody knows more bls with characters like Ye Chan, please lmk cuz he's such a my type 😭
3 3
On ToGetHer • Dec 18, 2024
Title ToGetHer
I'm LIVING for a lesbian reality show
5 0
Enny • Oct 20, 2024
Article Red Flag vs. Green Flag: The Perfect Drama Boyfriend
For me, the only green flag in the list is Moon Kang Tae
4 1
On Ready, Set, Love • Oct 1, 2024
Title Ready, Set, Love
Am i the only one who's annoyed at Son TT
0 2
On Love in the Big City • Sep 16, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
The trailer is stunning
10 1
39uwu • Sep 16, 2024
Photo Photo
Omg they're sooo prettyyy
2 0
Replying to Coolforthesummer • May 30, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Just go nd fetishize gay men & disregard their actual struggle, bcz thats what u bo fans are pro in it. You guys…
I was actually agreeing with a lot of points you were making but assuming somebody's sexuality is just not okay, that's not how grown ups communicate
0 2
Replying to Xiao Qilin • May 30, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
For those people who think that this drama is a disrespect to homosexual or LGBT community.....First of all BL…
Actually i'm watching Light on Me right now and don't see any "top/bottom" dynamic in here or even power imbalance. So there are some gems in the genre which abandon those harmful stereotypes!
0 1
Replying to Yuki • May 29, 2024
Title High School Return of a Gangster
Ok, i read the comments and I understand what's going on so i'm gonna be as rational as possible. Regarding the…
devil judge was censored?? wow didnt know that
0 3
On Night Has Come • Mar 25, 2024
Title Night Has Come
I'm sorry but the characters are just walking stereotypes
13 2
On I Just Want to See You • Mar 2, 2024
Title I Just Want to See You
Sweet but i needed more romance :(
1 0
On Death's Game Part 2 • Mar 1, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2 Spoiler
I'm sorry but the main point still doesn't make sense to me. You have to live for people who love you? So what do the people who doesn't have parents or loved ones should do? Living for others is such a harmfull message. Such a shame i couldn't enjoy the drama cuz it is really well done.
11 1
On Death's Game Part 2 • Feb 20, 2024
Title Death's Game Part 2
Why does the revenge plot feel so... over the top and messy?
6 0
