Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 2, 2022
  • Awards Received: Dumpster Fire Award1
Replying to mommacat • 14 days ago
The way grandpa was mad that LJQ "squandered" his merits on a marriage decree to a servant 🥲 lol I…
I am sorry for Lanxiang but I kind of like LJQ’s rebellion. His Grandfather could not believe his ears.
12 2
On Against the Current • 14 days ago
Imagine watching a period drama where the male lead is an Emperor or Noble or Lord and some people in the comment section keeps commenting on him having slaves because slavery is bad and evil and horrible yada yada yada! Like hello!!! It’s a period drama! Not an emancipation drama! Chile please!! Let the male lead breathe!! If an imperial decree is what it takes to get the girl then that’s what it has to be.

Ex wife almost beat a slave to death and she was given a pass cos oh poor suppressed woman!! Why o why did the male lead divorce her? SMH!!
16 1
Replying to Choosen one • 14 days ago
It's funny that writer didn't give any reasons for the hate on SML but people are here hating on him anyways like…
Don’t get it twisted. A 2ml is there to create angst and cause issues between ml and fl who are supposed to be endgame.
7 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • 14 days ago
chinese always believe, taste the bitterness first, then everything will be sweet 😁
This is a very good proverb. I see the ml as a determined person.
2 0
Replying to PReid • 14 days ago
Yes. Scholar Han *knowing* she had no feelings for him and pursuing marriage anyway made me see red. And I have…
We all have double standards for sure. I would crash out if a villain forcefully marries the fl to take her away from the ml. But this is the ml so I give him a pass 🤪
4 0
Replying to Sweety • 14 days ago
Tushan Jing was the character I hated most in LYF and now I have to put up with scholar Han. Heavens when will…
😂
1 0
Replying to Swizzleberry • 14 days ago
I can't wait to see everyone look gloomy during the wedding with only Jin Qi being happy 😭
From the trailers they had a second wedding.
2 0
Replying to noor1234 • 14 days ago
Ep. 26: I have a question: why didn't ML come & meet FL after the decree? Surely, it would have been polite…
He didn’t meet her at home after the decree because the director wanted a slap at the wedding.
11 3
Replying to Jiejie • 14 days ago
that is not winning that is controlling. He should have had a discussion with her. Especially since she showed…
A discussion? In this type of era where parents make the decisions? A discussion in a candlelight dinner date or what?
2 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • 15 days ago
I support Jin Qi's marriage decree. What else can the guy do to win his girl? It is obvious that the scriptwriter…
Exactly 👍 What else is he supposed to do? He is the male lead damnit!!!
5 1
Replying to nycfoodie • 15 days ago
"Consent," "agency", "toxicity" etc. are relatively modern concepts, which generally didn't…
Well said 👏 I couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s all virtue signaling at play here.
3 0
Replying to GRIM REAPER • 15 days ago
Thats why i really like wuxia better than xianxia.
I don’t even know the difference. Lol
1 6
Replying to Omega17 • 15 days ago
Jinqi deserves another terrible wedding night for his actions. I can’t wait to see the fallout.
She will make it up to him on other nights 😃
15 4
On Against the Current • 15 days ago
I love how LJQ asked his maid Yunchan what she thought. He is obviously concerned about the maids giving LX a hard time. I love how he noticed that Yunchan was worried and linked it to Jiugao being punished.
22 3
On Against the Current • 15 days ago
If Lanxiang was willing to marry Scholar Han without loving him but because her parents approved then she is also a believer in Love after Marriage which is exactly what the Ml is relying on. He knows she can’t stay angry forever.
25 0
On Against the Current • 15 days ago
Ep 26 is out. Currently watching. There must be an Icebox where my heart used to be cos i watched the 2ml crying and didn’t feel a damn thing 😭
12 3
Replying to PseudoMonas • 15 days ago
I kinda feel irritated when XlX and Scholar Han start singing out of nowhere in every situation. Bro just talk.…
They want to show us how compatible they are. The singing couple of Jinling 🫠
12 1
On Against the Current • 15 days ago
The more i rewatch ep 25 the more I wonder why Lanxiang’s parents are lamenting!! I can understand confusion, disbelief etc but the whole fainting and crying is for what exactly? It’s more believable for the Lin family to wail and moan cos their son is marrying beneath his status. Li Jinqi is high up there on the social ladder, wealthy, young, handsome so why the melodramatic lamentations 😂
2 10