Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 9, 2025
  • Location: near Chicago, IL, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 2, 2012
Replying to AnaK24 • Feb 22, 2014
I found something that bothers me on this show. Do Min Joon should act more mature. Hes like 400 years old but…
I couldn't agree more.
2 0
Livvy • Feb 21, 2014
I've only seen Azumanga Daioh, DNAngel, and Junjou. I wouldn't be too sure about the first two, DNAngel might be cool, but I totally agree with Junjou. All they need to focus on is the Egoist couple though <3 I saw somewhere on youtube that someone made their own live action trailers with japanese actors and they were done beautifully. I loved their choices too.
0 0
Replying to Drama4lover • Feb 20, 2014
Omo Matsumodu Jun. He's actually one of the japanese actor I really like >_< Maybe I should start this drama
I'm not usually fond of them either, but I don't mind this one for some reason.
2 0
Replying to Drama4lover • Feb 20, 2014
Omo Matsumodu Jun. He's actually one of the japanese actor I really like >_< Maybe I should start this drama
I've seen a lot of people rooting for the same pairing, myself included, but there are 3 different girls he could end up with.
1 0
Replying to Drama4lover • Feb 20, 2014
Omo Matsumodu Jun. He's actually one of the japanese actor I really like >_< Maybe I should start this drama
Oh wow, good luck with all those! I'll be curious to know which couple you end up rooting for when you do watch it XD
1 0
Replying to Drama4lover • Feb 20, 2014
Omo Matsumodu Jun. He's actually one of the japanese actor I really like >_< Maybe I should start this drama
6 episodes out so far. Are you going to wait until it finishes airing and then marathon it?
1 0
Replying to Drama4lover • Feb 20, 2014
Omo Matsumodu Jun. He's actually one of the japanese actor I really like >_< Maybe I should start this drama
You should give it a try, I'm really enjoying it, you might too!
1 0
Replying to Lily2PM • Feb 19, 2014
Am I the only one that wants Jin Hee to get back with Chang Min, and Cheon Soo with Ji Hye? :"(
I'm really torn. There are times when I want her to get back together with him, and times when I want her to end up with Dr. Gook. I agree with gaga and Lily though, I'm loving the jealousy XD
7 0
Replying to faroohaa • Feb 17, 2014
Title 49 Days
i hate sad endings...should i watch it ??
You should, it's one of my favorite k-dramas. I admit the ending does kind of suck, but when you really think about it, it was brilliantly done.
10 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
That works! I think the only thing you really need to know is that they got married against their families wishes and after a year were divorced. The story takes place 6 years later where they are interning at the same hospital. I think that's about it, but if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I've watched the first episode before, maybe I need to try the second, maybe if I get a little further in I'd like it more. I think I'll probably need to rewatch ep 1 though, it's been awhile.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 7, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
XD I knew it! Well, if it gets you interested then maybe you'll watch more!

Does it have a lot of basketball in it? I might not be able to get through it if it does. I know a lot of people love it, and it has two actors I know I like, but I'm just having a hard time getting started watching it.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 6, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I don't know why. I thought they were cute together, but I guess it just isn't one of my favorites. What's weird is that I love hockey, so I was hoping to love the show, but it was just ok. My problem now is I want to watch Buzzer Beat, but I don't care for basketball so it's hard for me to get into it.

XD You're just going to watch episode 6 aren't you? I heard he was going to play Jihyo's ex boyfriend. It should be out this Saturday! I can't wait! <3
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 5, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
You should! It's good! And things actually seem to be moving somewhere!

Pride was one of the first ones of his I saw and I have to say it's my least favorite, I don't know why. I think maybe because I read all this hype about it and it just didn't live up to expectations for me. Beautiful Life is my favorite so far. Very sad but very good.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 4, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I know it's a romcom, but is it too much to ask for them to at least wear gloves more often? I know a face mask is out of the question, but I would like to see more glove wearing. And I don't get how the one guy is a 'demon doctor' when he hardly ever has anyone supervising the interns. I know I wouldn't use that hospital, lol!

XD Are you more interested now that I mentioned Gary? I think the article mentioned him popping up in ep 6. I can't wait! You should watch it!

All the idols are pretty, it's not just them. I feel that smtown idols though are better at variety shows than other companies.

There are a couple songs of theirs I really like, but for the most part I am not a fan. All of their dramas I've watched have been amazing, I haven't found one yet I didn't like. And KimuTaku's are especially good, I haven't watched them all either, but I'm working on it!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 3, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I've been debating whether to watch that one or not, I've heard it's sad. But I do love Haruma....I'm torn.

I have to say my favorite is Emergency Couple. Shitsuren Chocolatier is a close second.
0 0