Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2019
Replying to Lala • Jan 28, 2022
Title So Not Worth it Spoiler
I just finished watching this and it made my day(≧▽≦), i hope there will be season 2.
I can't wait to see if hyun min gets his lottery ticket back , he and his rotten luck •́ ‿ ,•̀ he should have just kept it in his pocket .
3 0
On So Not Worth it • Jan 28, 2022
I just finished watching this and it made my day(≧▽≦), i hope there will be season 2.
5 2
On Love at First Night • Jan 27, 2022
2022 has already started to feel good,(θ‿θ) yaya's
new lakorns are airing this year . I am super excited to see these two acting again and hopefully it'll be better than Kleun cheewit(ᗒᗩᗕ)
3 0
Replying to Vera • Dec 29, 2021
Title Bad Romeo
I wanna know what the plot is about , why are they so secretive? Lol This (and 4 other lakorns ) is what I am…
I just saw. It and I'm so excited 😆😆
1 0
On Love at First Night • Dec 29, 2021
I'm shockeddddd!!!!!!! I can't believe my eyes *fangirling moment* i really hope this is true , I've missed yaya's movies so much. These two together 😭😭😭😭i can't wait,it's been two years since i saw a lakorn with Yaya in it.
5 0
On Reply 1988 • Oct 27, 2021
Title Reply 1988
Argghhhh!!! I love this drama so much,i can't believe i put off this drama for so long. I'm just sad there are no special episodes,at least there should have been a reunion. This is the only drama that i really felt bad for the secondlead😭,jeong hwan deserved a happy ending.
3 0
Replying to Vera • Oct 22, 2021
Title Bad Romeo
I wanna know what the plot is about , why are they so secretive? Lol This (and 4 other lakorns ) is what I am…
I'm also curious 😟
1 2
On Bad Romeo • Oct 21, 2021
Title Bad Romeo
I miss YaYa's lakorns so much :-):-),the year is almost ending and this series is not yet out😭I'm happy she's acting with Mario. I'm a big NY fan but it's refreshing to see Yaya with other male actors, it's my wish to see another drama with Yaya and mark prin.
8 4
On To Me, It's Simply You • Jun 14, 2021
This lakorn is so funny to watch and makes me understand why p'bear was so interested in acting in a comedy lakorn , i just couldn't take him serious :)
4 1
On Mia Jum Pen • Feb 20, 2021
Title Mia Jum Pen
I really enjoyed the beginning of the series but from the middle part CH3 shocked me I thought they hardly made lakorns, intense with violence and sexual abuse. I mostly see this in series from ch7 . I really hate the notion in most Thai series which portray that its okay to rape the nang rai because she is the "villainess" in the story. they should evict rape and attempted rape in series its freaking 2021.
3 1
Replying to JOYFUL • Feb 20, 2021
Title Mia Jum Pen
This drama needs major warnings. The first 5-7 episodes are alright. It's light hearted comedy and leads you to…
I totally agree with you I really got confused with how those scenes came without forewarning ,and especially how the male lead turned abusive to his wife who was raped like please make it make sense.
1 0
On Song Sanaeha • Dec 3, 2020
Title Song Sanaeha
i just saw the teaser and it gave me chills i just love kimmy as a villian
2 0
Replying to Sandy v • Jul 6, 2020
do you have any idea where to watch even if ther is no sub its fine.
sorry no idea , i've even forgotten about it
1 0
Replying to theboywholovesdrama • Jul 1, 2020
Title Stupid Cupid
Are there real kisses between the leads?
NO real kisses i heard that this female lead has that rule , i liked it for the parody aspect but it has slap and kiss if you are used to that you can watch it.
2 0
On Stupid Cupid • Jun 25, 2020
Title Stupid Cupid
i wonder why this drama has such low rating . i really laughed a lot and now i see all lakorns differently because of the parody in the drama which makes fun of all lakorn cliches.
4 2
Replying to NekoMeowMeow • Jun 7, 2020
One of my long awaited lakorn! Ep1 is completely subbed! Enjoy!https://www.nekomeowmeow.com/marnbangjai/
you are the best neko, thanks love
0 0