Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2019
On Shine on Me • Jan 3, 2026
Title Shine on Me
They were giving power couple at the banquet 😍😍
🎢 You are the sun of my life 🎡
18 1
Replying to Firelord • Dec 29, 2025
Title Shine on Me
we will get 2 more single episode dayshttps://kisskh.at/photos/LwKxYg_3
Ikr I am shedding tears and I don't have strong will to wait for the EPs to accumulate 😭
1 2
On Shine on Me • Dec 28, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I AM pissed my ep17 was wasted on that coward 😭 like I needed more lovey dovey
21 1
Replying to Lala • Oct 21, 2025
OMG!!!!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS COMING NEXT YEAR 😭😭I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING INSIDE ME. THE FACT I HAD NO ONE…
I PROMISE ONE LAST SCREECH.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
6 0
On Golden Scenery of Tomorrow • Oct 21, 2025
OMG!!!!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS COMING NEXT YEAR 😭😭I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING INSIDE ME. THE FACT I HAD NO ONE TO SHARE THE EXCITEMENT WITH, SO I CAME HERE.
I LOVE THIS UNIVERSITY SERIES , ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
SO HAPPY. HOW I WISH IT WILL NEVER END 😭😭😭.
PS: I AM GOING TO BE SAD AS A BINGE WATCHERRRR. TWO EPS A WEEK WON'T HURT VIVA
12 1
Replying to Paulina • May 15, 2025
Why he went from a a CEO to looking like a garbage man? And only one car to his name and no personal accounts…
This was exactly my thoughts, it irks me when writers insult viewer's intelligence with plotlines like this. It should be well explained why he's broke, you telling me a whole director who grew up rich can't even have a normal apartment to rent 😭😭
2 7
Replying to RuxiTS • Jan 23, 2025
Hi ! I am glad you really enjoyed it. Just curious : what made you change your mind and watch it ?
Honestly I saw reels about it and realised it wasn't bad. The beginning till episode 4 made me realise that it was similar to a parody Nd the comedy wasn't really cringe. It gives exaggerated theatre vibes when you realise it's a lighhearted drama. You can move pass this. One thing I also like was despite the comedy serious matters were addressed properly and I love judgement given to the villains. Idk if you've watched judge from hell, some episodes had that vibe.
5 1
On Guardians of the Dafeng • Jan 23, 2025
What a wonderful drama, I almost didn't watch this one because of the early negative comments when it was airing. I am truly satisfied with this drama and normally this kind of male centered drama 🀣🀣is not my cup of tea but I must say that Wang heidi did a phenomenal job.
18 3
Replying to Josh B • Jan 4, 2025
Poor her, I knew there was something wrong when I saw her new series as a pearl diver. She looked very different,…
I wish this cosmetic surgery comment would stop πŸ™„ like no one should mention it again. The girl has been working back to back for seven years, I wonder how she's able to fit in surgery and healing at the same time. Honestly people should be logical before spewing nonsense. commenting on someone's appearance slowly pushes them to depression.
3 1
Replying to Berryvery • Oct 15, 2024
Pretty average romcom imo. Not very cringe but nothing spectacular. You can try if you have nothing else to wat…
Thanks
1 0
On Go Back Lover • Oct 15, 2024
Please I want to know if the drama is that horrible to deserve 7.6 before wasting my time to start but honestly mdl ratings don't feel right anymore πŸ₯²
3 5