Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2019
Replying to eliza_wen • Sep 4, 2026
people whose first cdrama is this show because of its popularity on Netflix would either love or hate cdramas…
This is very true πŸ˜‚my only hope is that with how cdramas are becoming popular I hope it doesn't become boring like kdramas lol.
3 1
Replying to anblrxx • Sep 4, 2026
please watch now so we can all suffer together!😭
The way things are going I will definitely give in during the weekend 😭at least I can binge watch and suffer during the week at school thinking about them πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
1 0
Replying to Lala • Sep 4, 2026
Oh so it's now one episode a dayπŸ˜– I think I can hold on a bitπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’😫😭
I sooooo want to be part of the discussion too. Pick me, see me , choose me 🀣. The best part of a drama is the ongoing discussion. FOMO is hurting my heart.🫣
2 1
Replying to Lala • Sep 4, 2026
I was so proud of myself for the first time because I didn't give in to watch an ongoing drama so I can binge…
Oh so it's now one episode a dayπŸ˜– I think I can hold on a bitπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜’😫😭
2 2
On The Early Spring • Sep 4, 2026
I was so proud of myself for the first time because I didn't give in to watch an ongoing drama so I can binge watch. The best thing is that because of this I did not use any social media apps but I went scrolling yesterday and now I am experiencing severe FOMO. 😫😫😫😫I want to savour this drama by binge watching, I don't think I can hold on 😭😭.
5 6
On Reborn of the Rightful • Aug 30, 2026
I just started reading the novel, literally today!!! Then I found out it has been adapted as a drama 🀣 I don't if I am happy or sad because it's going to make my expectations high. On the good side I can imagine the actors whilst reading. Dayumm but the characters and names are a lot, I felt dizzy with the introduction 🀣🀣.
10 0
On Road to Success • Jul 26, 2026
Finally got to finish this drama and all I can say is that this drama deserves more hype and attention. Wow!!!! what a journey, I loved watching the team spirit. It was also funny and heartbreaking at the same time. I am really proud of the boys because for most of them it's their first time acting and never did I feel like I was watching a drama, it felt so real. Dare I say this is one of the best drama of shuxin, I love the way she portrayed her character and Jing ke as always gives the vibe of daddy long legs πŸ˜‚. He's such a wonderful actor and very hard working.
I hope he gets more recognition internationally πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° .
Honestly, for someone who has no interest in football, I didn't even watch the world cup however I watched the finals only for BTS πŸ˜‚ , anyways this drama made me like football a bitπŸ₯°πŸ₯° so hard to say Goodbye πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
15 0
On Perfect Crown • May 2, 2026
Finally finished the releasedveps and all I can say is that despite being wonderful it feels rushed too and I just realised it's not 16 episodes only the next episodes can negate thus sentiment I have. Also, I am so sure the contract was leaked by the maid she obviously found it in the trash
3 0
On You Are My Fateful Love • Apr 5, 2026
Please the small city storyline should have been short, it's ruining it for me . πŸ˜” also why is that wannabe singer having so much screen time? I don't find him funny 😭 I even started to like lawyer liu storyline. The main couple finally got some alone time then he called her. I am dropping the drama for now 😭😭
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 26, 2026
Finally, I am happy to see the rest of the drama. I strongly believe that if the episodes were not leaked the drama would still get more hype 😌 I am just happy with cdramas this year every month had a hit.
6 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 15, 2026
I am in love with this drama 😍😍 everything is literally perfect 🀩 I hop it continues this way. I don't want to jinx it, I really cried watching these past few eps
8 1
Replying to yerime99 • Mar 13, 2026
yes please, I can understand if people are finding the actors good beacuse they are good in what they are doing…
Honestly before ep 18 or 19 I was shipping them too but after I realised it is so horrible and I think irredeemable because the way the care less about the lives of the commoners. They also want to be emperors.
The AUDACITY
4 0
Replying to rounanan • Mar 13, 2026
can finally binge watch it this weekend! i saw some posts that netflix translation were quite terrible? does anyone…
Wetv
1 0
Replying to Lala • Mar 7, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s Spoiler
Hunny I am VIP of WETV and the price of express is ridiculous I had to watch it on kisskh
Yeah I couldn't wait anymore because I want to start pursuit of jade before Instagram ruins it for me
2 1
Replying to Lulu • Mar 7, 2026
Lin Mei’s family gets so much on my nerves.
I kept skipping, I hate when c drama force the redemption arc at times.
4 0
Replying to Lala • Mar 7, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s Spoiler
Hunny I am VIP of WETV and the price of express is ridiculous I had to watch it on kisskh
They are selling it,I think that's why you can't watch it.i just finished watching it on the site
0 3
Replying to lazy soul • Mar 7, 2026
Title Love Story in the 1970s Spoiler
Wetv being the cruelest to not air last 6 episodes 😭😭
Hunny I am VIP of WETV and the price of express is ridiculous I had to watch it on kisskh
1 5
On Love Story in the 1970s • Mar 7, 2026
What a beautiful drama I crode,crewed,cried 😭😭I will miss everyone. One of the best drama of the year.2026 is the year of cdrama and I am happy 😊
16 0