Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2019
Replying to Owlcritic • Mar 5, 2026
You have to wait to watch ep28,29 on 8,9th March respectively
That's annoying 😭 it's expensive to buy express here I am already subscribed and I'd much rather they release two episodes a day 😔
5 1
On Love Story in the 1970s • Mar 3, 2026
Dare I say I laughed while ms Xu was crying 😂 she needed to be humbled. Honestly, she's not bad at heart but easily manipulated with no thought of her own. She's easily influenced by the opinion of others. Please karma needs to bite Feng lin's ass or it's not a happy ending drama for me
12 1
On Pursuit of Jade • Mar 3, 2026
This year cdramas are not giving us breathing space and I love it so much 😍💗😍. They are serving us good dramas back to back. Hope it stays like this for the rest of the year 🥰
9 0
Replying to Clara • Mar 1, 2026
Even if she saves his life, they still would hate her for no reason! They are just misogynistic, it happens always…
It's quite annoying, I almost lost my mood. I was here thinking about past female leads and still to me most of their reasoning is so nonsensical 🤣
4 1
On Love Story in the 1970s • Mar 1, 2026
Those criticizing FL without valid reasons do you want the FL to offer her blood for him to drink 🤣 so she can be considered WORTHY of him. Mdss do céu 🫠
7 4
Replying to madsalwaysrules • Feb 24, 2026
I'm really enjoying this drama so far, I wish I hadn't caught up with all the episodes 🫩... but I just couldn't…
Me too I ended up buying an express episode something I never do 🤣
2 0
On Love Story in the 1970s • Feb 24, 2026
I rated this 10 already because this drama is good and even though it's not completely out yet. I won't allow trolls to rate it low , very unfair for the actors, they work hard and deserve respect. Watch the work fully or at least half of it before you rate it.🤧
6 1
Replying to Smiley666 • Feb 24, 2026
So, ml has a job before the accident, at the mill or something. Did he lose that job since he cannot attend while…
If you remember the 1 ep he came back looking all tanned and injured because of his family's background he was sent to the northeast for work, probably reduction. He didn't cut family ties but maybe someone who knew the family tried to let him go to a different place not with his parents because together he will suffer more. In the ountry side, they suffer more than those who are in the county or town because most of these ppl and government jobs with salaries. The famine was in 1960-1970. The current time of this drama things were okay not better in comparison with today.
3 1
Replying to Lynnea • Feb 24, 2026
Who cares about the rating... Okay, that's not a problem. I'll keep repeating everywhere how wonderful this drama…
So true this is such a lovely drama and it's one of my favourite novel genre or themes I love to read and there is hardly a super lighhearted drama out there like this base in this particular era. I hate the trolls and I hope more people watch this drama and give it a high rating
2 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 15, 2026
Ep 23 and 24 ,Dayummmm is all I can say. I find the tyrant version of himself so hot. I was kinda scared , his acting skills are top knotch.
12 1
Replying to Shreya • Feb 13, 2026
They figured this ep was already depressing enough even without Zhang San's diary.
True
0 0
Replying to RoseIsBadWolf • Feb 13, 2026
I think the baby diary of horrors is over, we reached the present day
You know 🥺 she's so evil. The late emperor had six sons 🥺 she didn't even spare the baby😢
2 0
On Fall in Love • Feb 13, 2026
Title Fall in Love
Sooooooooo I fell in lov with his acting and I am on a binge watching spree 🤣🤣. 2026 is really his year
8 0
Replying to RoseIsBadWolf • Feb 13, 2026
I think the baby diary of horrors is over, we reached the present day
That's true I felt sad but I wanted to know how he coped and met that mysterious master
2 1