Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2019
Replying to Lanyaa • 2 days ago
My mind is going into all the wrong directions with that sentence 🤣
Me 2 🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to twinty • 2 days ago
That is the question! We are all guessing here in a the comments below 😂 I can't wait to see who gets that…
I think it might be xu chi
0 3
On Irreplaceable • 3 days ago
I just finished all episodes and regretting it as usual, omy gosh I love the drama so much and it really shows how cooperate can be toxic 😔 . I really love how the fl is so strategic and clear headed.
I love that the ML guides and help her but he should stop sending mix signals if he's being wishy washy
5 1
Replying to JudgeSunday • 14 days ago
They keep on doing this, people will start losing interest if they have to keep on waiting. People love entertainment…
They do this and I end up loosing interest in some of the dramas 😒.
1 1
Replying to Myraaaa • 14 days ago
please brace yourself cuz it's today 🥀
Huh I just realised but why on the 15 th episode normally it's supposed to start from 18th onwards.
0 0
Replying to dreamerfairy7 • 16 days ago
I think it’s different when you’re raised around that lifestyle of lies and everyone scheming around you.…
That's true
1 0
On Spring of the Blade • 16 days ago
The drama feels like an opera , everyone is acting and it just reminds me of how I can never survive in an era like that. I lack the scheming bone , with historical dramas like these,I never understand how they are able to think ten steps ahead. I can't even think one step ahead😭😭
17 3
Replying to Lala • 16 days ago
Thanks for the suggestion, I just finished reading both TES and my chatty lady and was wondering if I should just…
Dayummm, I am trying to resist the urge 😭I just watch edits on my socials
1 0
Replying to GRK62 • 17 days ago
For those struggling to move on, I just read the web novel for upcoming drama A Love Confession- and this had…
Thanks for the suggestion, I just finished reading both TES and my chatty lady and was wondering if I should just rewatch the whole drama . I will read this novel before rewatching
3 2
On The Early Spring • 25 days ago
Please rate this drama a 10 so the rating can go back to normal 🥰 it was 8.7.
I am having severe withdrawals 😭😭 just spent the whole time watching edits and now across all my social media platforms is filled with their edits.
What do we now 😭😭😭 maybe I should just rewatch it till I get sick of it 🤣
6 0
On The Early Spring • 27 days ago
It's too hard to say goodbye. What I love about the drama is the quote at the beginning "you don't have to be perfect to be worthy of love". What a line ! I feel like at times we are a bit hard on ourselves, it's also good to remember that we can also have and give love. I love this imperfect perfect 🥰 drama where we see two flawed people fall in love.
Genuinely,to err is indeed human, it's important to take accountability and learn from our mistakes. I hope we all find love one day and for those who have found love may it blossom and thrive.
Ps: This drama got me in my feelings, where is my male lead.😭
7 0
Replying to Catalina Daniela • 28 days ago
I agree. Since ep 18 everything is so compacted. They will break-up in ep 21 and have only 3 ep to make things…
Me too there is a reason we cdrama lovers especially those from the 70 Eps era love to have more eps. Genuinely with the newfound popularity of cdramas its inadvertently affecting how they end a drama to fit the new format. 30 EPs is perfect for a story line with different timelines like this. See how many scenes they had to cut out 😫
1 0
On The Early Spring • 28 days ago
I am sad that this is so rushed because the breakup timeline is so confusing. It showed 3months later then it said six years for their relationship when I thought it was 4 years. The timeline is confusing
4 2
Replying to KdramaUnnie • 28 days ago
Guys, I'm about 15minutes into ep 20. And I genuinely don't get it, like why?? WHY?? After everything they've…
Ask and ask again
2 0
Replying to twinty • Sep 5, 2026
Were you watching on your phone?
That's my luck I almost took my laptop but decided not to last minute. Imagine the embarrassment hihihi
1 1
On The Early Spring • Sep 5, 2026
Sooo, I finally caved and decided to watch instead of waiting for all the episodes to binge-watch. Howeverrrr, tell me why, on a Friday night, my single ass decided that, hmm, let’s go to the buffet and watch Early Spring at the buffet. Of course, it’s Episode 5, 20:06, and I wasn’t properly warned that this was NSFW. Never have I been so shy! And oh my gosh, I had butterflies. 😭😭. This drama made me want a relationship so badly. It’s so sweet. Anyways, I couldn’t continue there because I was too shy, so I just came home to continue, and yeah, I think I’m not sleeping tonight. 😭

P.S. I hereby declare that “The OST You Should Know” should be played at my proposal and wedding. Even though I have no manzz. 😭😭
8 5