Why do I feel like the second female lead is tugging the heartstrings of our male lead. You can see if yaya was not the female lead, the story with the second female lead is somewhat cute but I think it's only because he sees what he didn't do for his wife in her . Anyways, I prefer the chemistry between the mainleads more. I am really happy with this drama already, it's been while since yaya has been in a lakorn that has really made me excited to watch the episodes weekly.
Oh my God πI came here to confirm and I can't believe its true. I was rewatching tawipob this week and saw this. May his soul rest in peace ππΎππΎ
Finally finished it πΈ πΈ and all I can say is woow , I am happy we ar least got a good drama this year. it seems like there are not a lot of good quality c drama this year. I was honestly satisfied but felt sad π that the two funny guards didn't make it ππ. I hope more dramas will exceed my expectations.
This drama made me high and I don't want to let go anymore π this is the best c drama of 2024. I thought Wu lei only had chemistry with Lu si but boy was I wrong. π€ The chemistry was on another level in this drama but I am a bit sad about episode 26, there was no " explanation" or demonstration on how and when the "deed" was done π. The pregnancy scare was sudden, I finished the drama and that's all I can think about ππ they owe us that said scene especially with all the looks they were giving each other.
Hmmmm..... This is off topic but I waited and wanted to watch when all episodes come out πππ but I got sick and it was pure torture seeing edits of season 2. This is my favourite Thai series . Just finished Ep1 and came here to rant bcos my besties are more of a kdrama girlies , please someone tell me why I couldn't recognize Mae'mali πππwhat plastic surgery can do , I thought it was a new actor and was pissed .
I am really happy with this drama already, it's been while since yaya has been in a lakorn that has really made me excited to watch the episodes weekly.
it seems like there are not a lot of good quality c drama this year.
I was honestly satisfied but felt sad π that the two funny guards didn't make it ππ.
I hope more dramas will exceed my expectations.
I thought Wu lei only had chemistry with Lu si but boy was I wrong. π€
The chemistry was on another level in this drama but I am a bit sad about episode 26, there was no " explanation" or demonstration on how and when the "deed" was done π.
The pregnancy scare was sudden, I finished the drama and that's all I can think about ππ they owe us that said scene especially with all the looks they were giving each other.
Just finished Ep1 and came here to rant bcos my besties are more of a kdrama girlies , please someone tell me why I couldn't recognize Mae'mali πππwhat plastic surgery can do , I thought it was a new actor and was pissed .
Eight Treasure Trousseau
To Be A Virtuous Wife
Ascending do not disturb
The Dreamer in the Spring Boudoir.
60,s to 90's transmigration novels (not perfect but interesting)
Back to the Sixties: Farm, Get Wealthy & Raise the Cubs
Bai Fumei in the β70s
You can read novels by these translators. In my opinion their novels are good, fuyu neko, fringe capybara, lunar letters and foxaholic.
Enjoy π₯°