Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2019
Replying to Lynx • Feb 13, 2026
yes each ep has Zhang San’s diary but this ep I was so deep watching then it show ending of ep, I feel so fast…
Me too
1 0
Replying to Ror50 • Feb 13, 2026
How dare you with that cliffhanger
My thoughts exactly 🤣🤣 like how dare they
3 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 13, 2026
How dare they! endep 20 on a cliffhanger 😭. How dare they! not include Zhang san's diary 😔. Also, How dare they! make the entry of his diary so cute as if it was a fun childhood 😢. For the last HOW DARE THEY ! They should release all the episodes at once 😭😭 I need more. 🤤🤤🤤. 2026 cdramas have been really hitting the spot no bad breaks between the dramas that have been released. They should hold this standard till the rest of the year 😊😊😊😊😊
18 10
Replying to Ang • Feb 13, 2026
In the end, both Xiahou Dan/Zhang San and Yu Wanyin/Wang Cuihua return to the real world, just at different times.…
Thanks for the explanation ☺️
1 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 12, 2026
We all know about the censorship issue in relation to transmigration novels , which inevitably means they will go back to the present time. Does that mean the ml was in a coma for a decade or what?😭 I can't stop thinking about it. Probably he transmigrated and had amnesia making him think the was a kid, someone make it make sense 😭😭😭😭
1 11
On The Remarried Empress • Feb 3, 2026
Please!! tell me there is a date already 😭. I am excited!!! and I love the casting, especially trashta's character fits the actress 😍. idk if OG k-drama lovers remembers her role in the Korean odyssey, she played villain so well. That's when I fell in love with her acting.
5 0
On My Page in the 90s • Jan 24, 2026
Yay I am so happy most of the community are loving the drama . I started it right after LBL because I was bored and this drama is so light-hearted that it made me happy 😁
6 0
On Love between Lines • Jan 14, 2026
🥺🥺🥺I don't know who is subbing the drama but please if the music lyrics is covering the subtitles I think it's not important to know the words of the music. Subtitles over the lyrics uins the experience 😭.
10 2
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 12, 2026
Yes, previews for 7 & 8 are available (at least, in iQIYI app’s U.S. version).
Thanks 🥰🥰
0 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Jan 10, 2026
Yes, previews for 7 & 8 are available (at least, in iQIYI app’s U.S. version).
I can't find them on mine here 😔
1 2
Replying to Suliabryon • Jan 10, 2026
There are SOOOOOOOOOO many comments from people not understanding or liking the game scenes, aka Republican Era…
This shouldn't count as a spoiler you explained it so well
9 1
On Love between Lines • Jan 10, 2026
New drama unlocked after shine on me I am currently watching the rise of Ning but I needed something to zap me up😍😍
6 0
Replying to Char • Jan 9, 2026
Title Shine on Me
The Best Thing has similar vibes, found it better than this one personally. So I think you would like it as well.
I have watched all of them . Right now I decided to watch the rise of ning it's not bad I kinda like it 😊
0 0
Replying to djfouse • Jan 9, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Glory (https://kisskh.at/772283-ming-men-shi-jia). I highly recommend it.
Yeah I wanted to watch this drama but I still see him as the character in the other popular drama he acted in . Something something clouds
1 1
On Shine on Me • Jan 8, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I am still feeling high 😭😭what do I watch now 😭 any recommendations
4 11
On Shine on Me • Jan 7, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Have you ever watched a drama where even the title perfectly resonates with the storyline? Shine on Me gave me warm feelings I didn’t even know I could have for a drama. I fell in love with the characters and the plot. Dare I say, I have never watched a drama and truly believed it was better than the book.
Maybe it’s an exaggeration, but the chemistry was absolutely on point, and the fluidity of the relationship was pure perfection—from the pursuit to marriage. I also really loved how the drama ended. In the drama world, most endings leave a sense of unfinished business, especially in some k-dramas and even certain C-dramas. I often feel like something is missing.
In books, we get epilogues and extras, and this drama gave me that same feeling. It felt complete. It was one of those rare dramas that ended well and left me with a genuine smile on my face. Best modern drama. This drama was🎶 the sun of my life.🎶
11 0
Replying to Padakiki • Jan 6, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Some of you who replied to me . Sorry but I don’t have time to read all your commentsBut get a life! 🫤Beauty…
You need a pin of shame 😒 honestly it's not about the drama being mean about how someone looks is not a. Nice thing to do. It actually says a lot about you as a person , I pray this does translate in real life and you are not like that to those who are close to you. It's kinda scary having someone in your life and maybe this is how the person thinks hmmm
3 0
Replying to Mstique • Jan 5, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Oh snap, I didn’t expect the audience…I kinda (used very loosely) feel bad for the SML, but then I remember…
Yesss i gasped when he said he saw the message like the audacity 😒. He could have taken his time to clear their misunderstanding,who the hell even gives 50,000 to someone she likes and even that did not make him sit down and think of her character but decided to believe tong just because it fits character of a rich girl to be mean 🙄
2 0