Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: brazil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2019
On Hidden Love • Jun 21, 2023
Title Hidden Love
I am so happy , this is the first time i have seen a cdrama that has been adapted to a novel i have read before 😍😍
16 2
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 28, 2023
https://ohsweethaven.com/hak-lai-my-lady-ep13/
Then it's not true 😅 that's a relief because lakorn subbers are less
2 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 28, 2023
https://ohsweethaven.com/hak-lai-my-lady-ep13/
I see people mentioning this that's why I said so but I don't actually know how true it is 🤔
1 3
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 28, 2023
https://ohsweethaven.com/hak-lai-my-lady-ep13/
They normally take down fan subs that's why most people mark links as spoilers.
0 5
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 28, 2023
https://ohsweethaven.com/hak-lai-my-lady-ep13/
Can you please mark the link as a spoiler
0 7
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 28, 2023
Title Hak Lai, My Lady Spoiler
https://ohsweethaven.com/hak-lai-my-lady-ep13/
Thank you ☺️
0 9
Replying to vulpinekl • Feb 24, 2023
https://www3.myasiantv.tv/show/the-high-priest-rembrary/episode-4https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4786226733779968
The video is under review 😭
1 3
On The Heavenly Idol • Feb 24, 2023
I am liking this drama so far, i always hate watching ongoing dramas because binge watching dramas is waaaay nicer and interesting. Unfortunately i can't seem to help myself with Kim min Gue 😭😭😭
2 0
Replying to Mjay • Jan 18, 2023
It's been almost 2 years, I keep coming back to whether I should watch this or not. But I am hesitating because…
This is me right now😭i avoid ktrauma but series that can traumatize me keep appearing on my FYP😩
1 0
Replying to Solly • Sep 4, 2022
Title Fai Luang
Edited comment: I have some subtitle files and video files, but they are not synced, so it's a torture to watch.…
Please can you send me the link thank you very much
2 0
On Bad Romeo • Jun 7, 2022
Title Bad Romeo
I've been waiting for this lakorn since the beginning of the pandemic begun (*exaggerating not exaggerating,)
when I saw Yaya with P'ann on Instagram some months ago i thought the series will air around the beginning of 2022 but... (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。
2 0
Replying to Lala • Jan 28, 2022
Title So Not Worth it Spoiler
I just finished watching this and it made my day(≧▽≦), i hope there will be season 2.
I can't wait to see if hyun min gets his lottery ticket back , he and his rotten luck •́ ‿ ,•̀ he should have just kept it in his pocket .
2 0