Also completely irrelevant, but people have been saying this is gonna be uppoom (which okay I trust and I like),…
Haha I know, I get you, I also love me some dom!bottom and sub top, I adore PalmNueng and ThanPeem for that 😌 but can’t do anything with the fact that Wayu loves Krit’s dick in his ass 🤣 (at least in the book idk I feel like here it’s gonna be same). Krit being a soft dom and Wayu being a sub are facts ❤️
Also completely irrelevant, but people have been saying this is gonna be uppoom (which okay I trust and I like),…
I think uppoom and poomup would be incredible in any way, but when it comes to Krit & Wayu, Wayu is like Shane Hollander, he loves to be fucked too much, by authority kink he meant that he really enjoys Krit manhandling him and banging him into oblivion. He says that he likes when Krit is dominating and takes control in his hands, tying him up and babying him. He also is a giant clingy precious baby and likes when Krit praises him (I think it’s already noticeable when he’s constantly asking for praises even in the first episodes already) So in the novel it’s actually Krit who is a service top, he loves to please his baby badly, he’s mostly loving soft dom, but when he’s jealous Wayu said that he scares him but in a good way. That’s how they both love it and in their case I felt like they just love this too much to switch lol and I feel like Wayu really needs it bc no one ever took care of him 🥲
You can read it here: https://www.readawrite.com/c/b92cdeee43169305e08b13317d9662abSo far I didn’t like how…
oh come on, 6 ongoing series is not that much, it’s only 6 hours per week, you need at least 7 for every day of the week 😌 I’m the opposite, I run to read everything first, but I gotta admit many Thai novels aren’t worth the time, but Love of Silom and GBYFTD I loved, they both got me even more excited for the pairings ❤️
You can read it here: https://www.readawrite.com/c/b92cdeee43169305e08b13317d9662abSo far I didn’t like how…
You love Thup/Singha and Arthit/Dao and now you’re here with Krit/Wayu, you clearly have amazing taste just like me 🤣😘 Screaming, you need to read GBYFTD, just one shower scene where Thup eats him out already worth everything 🔥🌚😌 and when Singha got jealous of a guy flirting with Thup in the precinct and kissed the shit out of him and yelled at everyone that he’s his boyfriend his his haha but the ring extra is also everything, remember when in the last ep Singha said that Thup lost his ring, in the novel Thup got hit by a car and the ring fell off and he couldn’t find it, so when ambulance arrived he refused to go and all bloodied was searching for that ring, this dude is something else I swear 🤣😭 their family life deserves a whole other show istg, I would deeply regret not knowing all that 🫠 but all of the extra chapters are just them banging non-stop, so much that they just ruined the whole house 🙂↔️
And yeeees, we get each other, when you have both sources it’s much more fun to watch, plus sometimes they throw in some Easter eggs from novels that I probably wouldn’t pay that much attention to while watching, so it’s fun yell “I know what was this about” 🤣 And description of the feelings are my absolute fav, especially for characters who have poker faces but then inside there’s two pages of pure tsunami of feelings haha and I hope they will do Krit/Wayu justice in all aspects ❤️
You can read it here: https://www.readawrite.com/c/b92cdeee43169305e08b13317d9662abSo far I didn’t like how…
they’re so hot and sweet and spicy, absolutely gone for each other, quotes “I’m just as crazy about you” and “just because you said I love you first doesn’t mean you love me more” and “I love everything about you” and “I’ll only remove the handcuffs once you’ll satisfy me” just 1% of quotes haha
I totally fell in love with their love. Freak match is 100/10, mutual passion is 100/10 👌💯😌 I was surprised in a greatest way ❤️
Wayu says “there is not one single thing Krit can be criticised for except for the fact that he’s insanely jealous and possessive”, but then he says he loves it the most bc he’s same 🤣
I’m a bit confused about something. At the end of Episode 1, there’s a scene:Wayu: “I can only do it with…
In the novel when these two thirsties finally get to have each other, there is a convo where Wayu tells Krit “I imagined doing this with you too many times” and Krit replies with “You think you’re the only one imagining things?” and by their mutual thoughts and thirsts for each other you actually can’t tell whose imagination this scene might be. Although from Wayu’s dream about them almost kissing on the 'battlefield’ in his dream maybe it’s him 🤣
So far I didn’t like how they made the first episode too foolish compared to the novel, but since episode 2 everything is better than the novel actually. I do recommend reading bc you can read Krit’s thoughts there and even though Up is extremely good at even silently portraying those (it’s really funny how can say all that without saying it lol), but it’s even more entertaining when you read about him being completely lost at what to do with those feelings haha
I think it’s kinda like Goddess Bless You From Death novel vs series for me. Both are good and complementing each other. Most moments are better in the series, but in the novel you can read some moments that weren’t in the series which give the characters more taste. Like they only mentioned in the series that Thup lost his ring, but the whole story of him trying to die for that ring was so epicly famous in the novel, that if you know that moment in the series you’re watching completely different ❤️
For example like I’ve written below they cut the scene where Wayu cries on Krit’s shoulder and Krit has a whole internal tragedy happening inside him that is described while he’s holding him that sadly is not in the series. But in the novel Wayu doesn’t ask him to take him home (even tho Krit would 100% take them), instead Tai offers him a place to live. In that aspect I of course prefer series version. Combined version of both in my head is even better.
Their first time and confession and them arguing who loves each other the most is absolutely cannot miss in the novel imo. Gonna be extremely sad if they change that, but then again I remember saying that I will cry if they change the way Singha agrees to be Thup’s boyfriend, but then the scene in the series was even better. Both versions are so them and the characters stay intact. So you never know.
Sorry for the rant, conclusion is imo best is when you watched and read, the picture just becomes much wider and more colorful. Like I doubt they will skip the kinky scenes but what if they do and you will never find out how freaky and possessive mr hot policemen is. Then it’s gonna be a miss on your side. Plus you can read all the developing feelings from both sides from their point of views. I think you’d rather miss out on stuff if you haven’t. I know sometimes some Thai novels even has nothing to do with the adaptation. But in some cases like here and GBYFD I feel like combined view becomes even better. At least how it feels so far. Series gives more to the novel in some aspects, while novel gives something more to the series in some aspects.
Krit loves carrying Wayu a lot, so at first I thought they’re gonna cut it bc damn, that’s a lot of muscles to carry 🙂↔️, but then I saw a future scene of Wayu jumping on Krit koala style when he picks him up at university and Krit effortlessly catching him and I’m 🫠 I already wanna skip to happy Krit’s baby-Wayu badly 😭 and I’m so happy they changed it from the novel and Krit took them home instantly, that’s so much better 😌 sad tho that they didn’t include Wayu crying on Krit’s shoulder, Krit had a whole existential crisis about that 🤣 I know they cut the full scene of Poom crying bc nobody would handle it 😭
I feel like I’m gonna be extra crazy about them, their dynamics and relationships are so hot and incredible at the same time. And Singto doesn’t know yet, but he’s got the coolest dads 🥺
when you watch logically you’d think that it was Wayu’s fantasy with smelling the coat and everything, but after reading the novel and Krit’s “you think I wasn’t dreaming and imagining just as much??” and what he did after I’m already not so sure whose fantasy was that, maybe a mutual fantasy 🤣 ahhh I hope this will be good, I love the trope of poker faces being the wildest most passionate ones in the sheets. like they always say “still water runs deep”. I hope they keep the lollipop and handcuffs scene too 😗
Sauna scene actually makes a lot of sense, bc it showed what was written in the book how they both want each other a lot, but Wayu despite heavy thirsty flirting for some reason constantly thinks that “no way Krit wants to kiss me, of course he doesn’t want me, ofc I’m not good enough” etc etc he’s so insecure, he annoys Tai constantly with “is there anything good in me? am I attractive? if you were gay would you fuck me?” but don’t worry Krit will show him how delicious he is haha
if they keep them as in the book mutually crazy about each other, I’ll so be on this train, that’s the type of ships that I love the most. Along with “actually last night you really scared me, but I loved it, I was happy when you got so openly possessive… and when I’m jealous, I’m just as bad.” Okay, two freaks.. but also if they keep all of it, I foresee someone’s here again gonna be yelling about how it’s unhealthy lmao really love equal passion, hope they won’t change it ❤️
P.S. There was no slapstick comedy in the book. I really beg and wish they’d end this trend already, not every show needs it, other types of comedy elements do exist. I don’t know who decided that we need it everywhere these days.
Nakhun laughing at presumably Phop’s tiny manhood will soon backfire hard when chapter 16 will come with him being in tears bc I quote “his size was NO JOKE, I really thought I wouldn’t be able to take him, even just the LARGE tip penetrating me caused excruciating pain. He lifted my leg and rested it on his shoulder allowing his THICK c*ck to sink even deeper into me. Luckily he was kissing me, otherwise I would let out a loud cry of pleasure.” 🤣😭 someone’s gonna write then how it was the longest incredible night and how “I was deeply satisfied” size h*e 🌚
Btw I’m surprised he’s so surprised that Phop isn’t interested in any romantic and sexual business with random ppl even though he himself in the present said “I was conventionally attractive, but I’ve never had boyfriends or girlfriends. Actually I have never felt romantic interests in anyone. My classmates had romances and relationships, but I’ve never been interested in that. I wasn’t selective about gender, it’s just that there wasn’t anyone who’d make my heart skip a beat or want them. Maybe I haven’t met someone who’d make me feel all that yet..” But suddenly for Phop not dating or wanting to f*ck someone random is strange haha pls excuse me, mr Logic 😅
This whole atmosphere in the club and hosts competitions reminded me of Mama Gogo 🤣
I yet again didn’t expect so much comedy (at least not the kind of jokes like spitting rice in someone’s face etc, which I really will never get sorry), I for some reason thought it was drama (maybe later haha). Same as didn’t expect so much comedy in Love Upon A Time. But I’ll keep watching, so far it’s interesting, their chemistry is always fire (kinda thinking of going to rewatch My Stand-In while waiting for the next episode) 🙂↔️ Maybe I’ll also go read the novel for now.
I really love it so far and I love me reincarnation/time travel stories, but I’m always kinda afraid of the execution of the love story in those bc it’s pretty easy to fuck up imo. I mean, for example I’m okay when it’s like Shen Wei/Yunlan situation when it’s clear and he’s well aware that he’s in love with the same person in all these countless lives and observes him in each one, then I can handle the angst and one of them not remembering until he finally remembers. Or when it’s like Palmnueng who just both remember that it’s still them just in their past bodies. But here for Nakhun he and Klao are completely different people. And I don’t understand yet how they’re gonna make it work in the love story aspect.
Because clearly Phop is in love with Klao, so for him to switch fast to Nakhun just bc he has same face is gonna be hella weird. If I understand correctly, we’re gonna watch Nakhun fall in love with Phop who is Klao’s Phop, not with his Phop the one in the future, right? (Yeah, I understand that it’s implied that it’s still his man throughout all their lives, but you get what I mean haha). In that case this is very sad. Unless they will make it work somehow and will make me believe that either Phop loves Nakhun more (again which isn’t possible, considering the fact that he’s with Klao all his life and is obsessed with him) or that he will somehow remember everything in the future idk idk
I might not make sense but hopefully someone will get me. I feel like it’s a Phop/Klao story and poor Nakhun is the one observing it. Honestly I’d rather want them both reincarnated and falling in love from clean slate or one just being from the future that the other falls in love with. Bc this scheme makes it all not quite a love story of Phob/Nakhun.
That “I will protect MY KLAO for the rest of my life” kinda killed it for me lol
It all can be hit or miss. I haven’t read the novel, but it’s pretty short and I’m not sure it’s super good at building up love story in a way that it will work either, but I’ll let them surprise me. But I highly doubt that they will show us another 12 episodes of future Phop falling in love with Nakhun.
Kelvin is more evil than Fan Xiao and Pheem at this point.
pls, Than would be so offended by seeing “Pheem” and “evil” in one sentence. in the special episode he calls him “sweetheart” and forbade him to ever say bad things about himself 🤣
People that have a problem with this premise/relationship. it is A DARK ROMANCE, not a disney fairytale. Im enjoying…
I think we all gotta note tho that thankfully these days so many various shows appeared portraying all kind of toxic romance that we can stop putting them all in one jar. Like just because you like dark romance genre doesn’t mean you like it all and just because you don’t like this particular dark romance ship doesn’t mean that you’re into disney fairytales.
Like I’m personally very happy about finally interesting and controversial stuff coming in, but there are indeed stages to dark romance from soft to hard and everyone has their own lines of too far or things they can handle or can’t so it’s okay, no need to split into extremes anymore. I’m just looking into the recommendations and thinking how far these steps from each other and how there’ s huge difference between Hua Yong’s dark romance and Vegas’s dark romance. Obviously it’s just not the same levels. So I think it’s valid to discuss it all. Kelvin/Veir relationships might not work for some for many other reasons that has nothing to do with the dark romance genre. Bc inside that genre can be all kind of various ships that can work and not work for you.
P.S. in the novel he actually doesn’t have any love for him even by the end thus he’s cold
RIP the hair then 💀and if they end up together in the exact same way as in the novel, there won’t be any…
I think the saddest part is that at the end there he doesn’t even have any wishes feelings and has zero will, he even doesn’t care with whom he is gonna end up, he picks randomly from Kelvin and other dude 🗿he doesn’t love him and hates sleeping with him, but still lies under it’s unsettling, they broke the dude, he’s just not mentally strong enough to be on par with Kelvin
And yeeees, we get each other, when you have both sources it’s much more fun to watch, plus sometimes they throw in some Easter eggs from novels that I probably wouldn’t pay that much attention to while watching, so it’s fun yell “I know what was this about” 🤣 And description of the feelings are my absolute fav, especially for characters who have poker faces but then inside there’s two pages of pure tsunami of feelings haha and I hope they will do Krit/Wayu justice in all aspects ❤️
I totally fell in love with their love. Freak match is 100/10, mutual passion is 100/10 👌💯😌 I was surprised in a greatest way ❤️
Wayu says “there is not one single thing Krit can be criticised for except for the fact that he’s insanely jealous and possessive”, but then he says he loves it the most bc he’s same 🤣
So far I didn’t like how they made the first episode too foolish compared to the novel, but since episode 2 everything is better than the novel actually. I do recommend reading bc you can read Krit’s thoughts there and even though Up is extremely good at even silently portraying those (it’s really funny how can say all that without saying it lol), but it’s even more entertaining when you read about him being completely lost at what to do with those feelings haha
I think it’s kinda like Goddess Bless You From Death novel vs series for me. Both are good and complementing each other. Most moments are better in the series, but in the novel you can read some moments that weren’t in the series which give the characters more taste. Like they only mentioned in the series that Thup lost his ring, but the whole story of him trying to die for that ring was so epicly famous in the novel, that if you know that moment in the series you’re watching completely different ❤️
For example like I’ve written below they cut the scene where Wayu cries on Krit’s shoulder and Krit has a whole internal tragedy happening inside him that is described while he’s holding him that sadly is not in the series. But in the novel Wayu doesn’t ask him to take him home (even tho Krit would 100% take them), instead Tai offers him a place to live. In that aspect I of course prefer series version. Combined version of both in my head is even better.
Their first time and confession and them arguing who loves each other the most is absolutely cannot miss in the novel imo. Gonna be extremely sad if they change that, but then again I remember saying that I will cry if they change the way Singha agrees to be Thup’s boyfriend, but then the scene in the series was even better. Both versions are so them and the characters stay intact. So you never know.
Sorry for the rant, conclusion is imo best is when you watched and read, the picture just becomes much wider and more colorful. Like I doubt they will skip the kinky scenes but what if they do and you will never find out how freaky and possessive mr hot policemen is. Then it’s gonna be a miss on your side. Plus you can read all the developing feelings from both sides from their point of views. I think you’d rather miss out on stuff if you haven’t. I know sometimes some Thai novels even has nothing to do with the adaptation. But in some cases like here and GBYFD I feel like combined view becomes even better. At least how it feels so far. Series gives more to the novel in some aspects, while novel gives something more to the series in some aspects.
I feel like I’m gonna be extra crazy about them, their dynamics and relationships are so hot and incredible at the same time. And Singto doesn’t know yet, but he’s got the coolest dads 🥺
Sauna scene actually makes a lot of sense, bc it showed what was written in the book how they both want each other a lot, but Wayu despite heavy thirsty flirting for some reason constantly thinks that “no way Krit wants to kiss me, of course he doesn’t want me, ofc I’m not good enough” etc etc he’s so insecure, he annoys Tai constantly with “is there anything good in me? am I attractive? if you were gay would you fuck me?” but don’t worry Krit will show him how delicious he is haha
if they keep them as in the book mutually crazy about each other, I’ll so be on this train, that’s the type of ships that I love the most. Along with “actually last night you really scared me, but I loved it, I was happy when you got so openly possessive… and when I’m jealous, I’m just as bad.” Okay, two freaks.. but also if they keep all of it, I foresee someone’s here again gonna be yelling about how it’s unhealthy lmao really love equal passion, hope they won’t change it ❤️
P.S. There was no slapstick comedy in the book. I really beg and wish they’d end this trend already, not every show needs it, other types of comedy elements do exist. I don’t know who decided that we need it everywhere these days.
Btw I’m surprised he’s so surprised that Phop isn’t interested in any romantic and sexual business with random ppl even though he himself in the present said “I was conventionally attractive, but I’ve never had boyfriends or girlfriends. Actually I have never felt romantic interests in anyone. My classmates had romances and relationships, but I’ve never been interested in that. I wasn’t selective about gender, it’s just that there wasn’t anyone who’d make my heart skip a beat or want them. Maybe I haven’t met someone who’d make me feel all that yet..” But suddenly for Phop not dating or wanting to f*ck someone random is strange haha pls excuse me, mr Logic 😅
I yet again didn’t expect so much comedy (at least not the kind of jokes like spitting rice in someone’s face etc, which I really will never get sorry), I for some reason thought it was drama (maybe later haha). Same as didn’t expect so much comedy in Love Upon A Time. But I’ll keep watching, so far it’s interesting, their chemistry is always fire (kinda thinking of going to rewatch My Stand-In while waiting for the next episode) 🙂↔️ Maybe I’ll also go read the novel for now.
Because clearly Phop is in love with Klao, so for him to switch fast to Nakhun just bc he has same face is gonna be hella weird. If I understand correctly, we’re gonna watch Nakhun fall in love with Phop who is Klao’s Phop, not with his Phop the one in the future, right? (Yeah, I understand that it’s implied that it’s still his man throughout all their lives, but you get what I mean haha). In that case this is very sad. Unless they will make it work somehow and will make me believe that either Phop loves Nakhun more (again which isn’t possible, considering the fact that he’s with Klao all his life and is obsessed with him) or that he will somehow remember everything in the future idk idk
I might not make sense but hopefully someone will get me. I feel like it’s a Phop/Klao story and poor Nakhun is the one observing it. Honestly I’d rather want them both reincarnated and falling in love from clean slate or one just being from the future that the other falls in love with. Bc this scheme makes it all not quite a love story of Phob/Nakhun.
That “I will protect MY KLAO for the rest of my life” kinda killed it for me lol
It all can be hit or miss. I haven’t read the novel, but it’s pretty short and I’m not sure it’s super good at building up love story in a way that it will work either, but I’ll let them surprise me. But I highly doubt that they will show us another 12 episodes of future Phop falling in love with Nakhun.
Like I’m personally very happy about finally interesting and controversial stuff coming in, but there are indeed stages to dark romance from soft to hard and everyone has their own lines of too far or things they can handle or can’t so it’s okay, no need to split into extremes anymore. I’m just looking into the recommendations and thinking how far these steps from each other and how there’ s huge difference between Hua Yong’s dark romance and Vegas’s dark romance. Obviously it’s just not the same levels. So I think it’s valid to discuss it all. Kelvin/Veir relationships might not work for some for many other reasons that has nothing to do with the dark romance genre. Bc inside that genre can be all kind of various ships that can work and not work for you.
P.S. in the novel he actually doesn’t have any love for him even by the end thus he’s cold