I laughed so hard at A-Lie's speech: "Why do you want to be a test subject for He Yao? But with ME you didn't want to? I EVEN let you go (!!!! lmao thanks?), bc I thought you hated being a test subject (I wonder why?🤣). Why go this far for him?" lololololol
that pout and WHY TEST SUBJECT FOR HIM AND NOT FOR ME? T_T I'm wheezing like what a crazyass jealousy throw in. it should be about Lin Zai not being a test subject at all. not about WHOSE test subject he is 🤣 wtf are you talking about I can't lmao I love them a lot really. Lin Zai was like 'ah fuck it, I'll just tell him the truth, I can't watch him like this anymore'. "pls, don't cry, baby, it's not that I want to be a test subject for him and not for you, it's just bc my bro is a zombie." A-Lie: 🤩 "So you still love me then????!!!!!!!"🤣🤣🤣 ah sometimes he's a giant baby fr ❤️
Because it was their original airing schedule from the start so we all knew ❤️ we get one episide tomorrow…
yeah, "Stay with me" and a couple of others also said they will have 2nd season and then nada haha I won't believe in any second seasons until I see one with my own eyes lmao
I mean, it was a fake conflict, Lin Zai was just talking garbage to push him away, they ofc still have problems to solve, but that one was fake lol
Your close personal friend Lin Zai😜? Please introduce me to him. I have some pearls of wisdom to share with…
haha yes, I wrote him a whole instruction there on youtube how to manipulate A-Lie in relationship. Like "he can easily get distracted by your booty, so if you're scared that he's gonna kill someone, just distract him with your peach" or like "if you scratch A-Lie under his chin and tell him you love him, he will do anything" 🤣🤣🤣 Lin Zai should obviously listen to us, wise ppl 💀
About He Yao I think I’ve finally realized why to me this whole thing is not working. And why I’m same as official channel pretending the 2nd couple don’t exist (that’s not throwing any shade, I just really 100% understand why their official channel is only obsessed with LieZai 🤣❤️).
The problem is that I absolutely adore love stories where you cross all the lines to save your loved one even by doing very bad things, yandere blah blah it’s my jam, I will be first to stan those, yet here no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t give a shit about what’s happening there and felt zero empathy for He Yao. And I understood the combination of factors as to why I don’t give a fuck:
1. His evil doings do not make sense even in the context of desperation. As in he really does not necessary but UNnecessary evil that definitely won’t save his lover so it can’t be put under that “I’m doing it for love” perspective. At some point for me it seems like he just had this evil deep inside of him since forever and this whole “love” situation is just a cover up and excuse for him to be free to do his evil deeds than the other way around. It just feels in those moments by his smirks after talking to A-Lie in that episode and many other scenes (again maybe it’s just bad acting choices there, but that’s gonna be 3rd point 🤣), that he is just like that. Despite those parts where they try to sell to me that he feels bad (allegedly) like when he smoked and said “you never get used to some things”, the vibes of person who feels that internal fight about it is not there. In fact you more see him enjoying the process of thinking about doing said bad thing.
Like we're supposed to see his story as "love is an excuse for evil". But to me he’s just evil who uses love as an excuse. And those are completely different things. Bc again there was literally no point of draining Lin Zai and living him there to die. Logically and scientifically it just makes no sense. Including just such simple dumb things like no one would let him leave that camp after killing Lin Zai 💀 But also none of his experiments make any sense along with his basic biology knowledge. Now he’s trying to finish A-Lie or maybe get him infected (I’m just guessing) which is again unnecessary evil. He’s thinking not about finding a cure, he’s more focused on how to make more damage at this point. At times it seems to me that he’s okay with his bf just being a zombie on a leash while he keeps doing his evil deeds and be like “I have an excuse”.
So he’s definitely not one of those intelligent ones who truly just have no choice and creates some great evil plans to save his loved one. He’s just mad at this point and love has little to do with it.
2. Not enough of the couple’s backstory to feel anything for them, get attached and believe in the power of feelings so great to do something unreasonable. It’s like when you write such stories you have to write it in a way that will make ppl feel all that and here we don’t have it. We have shitton of examples of characters who did unforgivable things for their loved ones and we loved them for it still or at least empathized heavily bc it was done correctly. For example Wu Xie also kidnapped a child and basically made his life a living hell just to save his boo but firstly he was incredibly smart and did what they call a “controlled evil” while trying to take the main hit himself. We have He Yu who can do things that will make your eyes fall out to get to his boo, but it all works bc of his background and the history of his sickness etc etc. But none of them do bad things stupidly even that one who is mentally officially sick, you still were feeling for him and here it's not there.
3. Acting choices. Both actors emotional range just don’t fit the story they’re trying to tell, I’m sorry. The only thing I believe is that He Yao is a dumb dude who lost his coocoo. I don’t even believe him as a scientist bc half of the things he does are absurd 🤣 But the love story in between that is supposed to be desperate and consuming to the point that you can’t think straight anymore (again allegedly) is just NOT THERE.
So my whole point is just that I really tried with all my heart but all the time I'm watching them my only sincere wish is for someone to kill them please. If he touches A-Lie after almost killing Lin Zai I'm gonna flip the fuck out.
LMAOOO Lin Zai is correct, A-Lie is adorbs. Man is completely gone, he can't even handle when Lin Zai is staring at him haha. During and after sex he wasn't shy at all, but if Lin Zai is just sitting there admiring how handsome his man is and smiling at that, suddenly we're all shy af 😌🤣 I've been telling Lin Zai to just bat his eyelashes at him while he tells him about his zombie-brother and he won't do anything 100% bc he's gonna be to busy being whipped for any killing. As I said before his worldviews on zombies isn't as strong as his "Lin Zai-Li Zai-Lin Zai" ringing in his head lol
I appreciated even during kidnapping sequence how husband material A-Lie is, about him being one hell of a provider, but then he pretended he's only like that bc of the mission, but now that it's just because he loves him so much it's just chefs kiss. He's a treasure fr. I also wouldn't be able to stop smiling looking at him haha understandable
I also loved how the scene where A-Lie wanted to leave but couldn’t was paralleled with a scene where Lin Zai wanted to leave when A-Lie was poisoned with an arrow, but also couldn’t.
They both had flashbacks and thought about their happiest moments together first, then about the worst things they did to each other and still both decided to come back 😭🤣 Love it so much ❤️
ahhhhhh maybe my brain is okay, I just remembered that its most likely bc I was reading omegaverse smut about…
oh you mean in general? oho TOO MANY, but I don't rememeber being a fan of any of those novels, even Desire I didn't like the novel, tho I loved the series. BUT when it comes to omegaverse FANFICTION about my fav pairings, there I have many favorites lol
He asked him so many times that He Yao had to tell him to “calm down bc science doesn’t work that fast”…
I wish lmao I really at first wanted A-Lie to become a temporary zombie to drink straight from Lin Zai 🤣 but other way around also okay 😌 they already bit each other 4 times as humans so let them continue 🙂↔️🔥
part of me refuses to believe lin zai is truly this dense. his sudden urge to break things off with a-leh; his…
“he knows a-leh would never let him participate in the experiments” but that’s the main problem, he doesn’t 💀 A-Lie up to episode 18 still wanted to take him to the military base and got upset that Lin Zai wasn’t in a hurry to get there 🌚🤣 that’s exactly 80% of why we’re where we are now
I doubt Lin Zai is able to play any games. He really wears his heart on his sleeve. The only game he’s playing is pretending that he doesn’t love A-Lie and it’s already incredibly hard for him, so he kinda gave up on keeping himself alive
would be incredible shocking if he would do it to show A-Lie how experiments usually go, but he’s not a psycho manipulator lmao he’s a mochi imo with a spicy filling but still a mochi. if he has a chance to save someone’s life he will take it even if it’s at a cost of his own ❤️ plus he all that time lives with a guilt that his brother died saving him so he wants to return the favor
He asked him so many times that He Yao had to tell him to “calm down bc science doesn’t work that fast”…
mochi needs his hard protecting shell for sure T_T plus he himself is not eating after his talk with A-Lie, he was not okay even before all that blood loss too, his head must be a blur right now
I guess they imply that his body can endure more bc of the fast healing, but to me it still doesn't make much sense tbh, bc fast healing and ability to create new blood out of thin air are slightly different abilities lol
when A-Lie went and sniffed Lin Zai after catching him in the rain, I kid you not my first thought was "omg…
ahhhhhh maybe my brain is okay, I just remembered that its most likely bc I was reading omegaverse smut about these two before going to sleep where alpha A-Lie stole omega Lin Zai 🤣which at least means that I'm not coocoo yet, but it was still bad today haha
when A-Lie went and sniffed Lin Zai after catching him in the rain, I kid you not my first thought was "omg can he SMELL that his baby is hurt/sick/not okay??!" 💀💀💀 it's all that fucking omegaverse fault istg!!!!! it took me a millisecond to realize that he was smelling cigarette on him, but it was too late, I was already embarrassed that my brain went another route first lmao
What is so deeply frustrating about Lin Zai's stupidity and naivety is the fact that he never once doubted He…
He asked him so many times that He Yao had to tell him to “calm down bc science doesn’t work that fast” and he still after that questioned him every time. Plus he showed him the experiment on his brother. Lin Zai just doesn’t have enough knowledge in this department so he wouldn’t understand any scientific details He Yao is telling him. He is just simply his only hope to help his family. Lin Zai being Lin Zai just cannot comprehend that someone could be that cruel after he agreed to help him. He didn’t understand it with A-Lie in that aspect either. For him it’s insanity. He also thinks He Yao needs him too bc of his bf since they agreed to mutually help each other. No one could bet that He Yao is the dumbest scientist on earth 💀
Anyone finds it weird the blood thing is making me 🤮 The doctor says data doesn't lie (if his formula is correct…
his “logic” and “intelligence” is what making me 🤮 also 🤣 like yeah, if it’s not working several times, just try the same thing but in bigger amounts 💀💀💀 he is one of those TikTok “scientists” who say that peanut allergy doesn’t exist, you just gotta eat more until your body gets rid of the allergy 🤣🤣🤣
Because it was their original airing schedule from the start so we all knew ❤️ we get one episide tomorrow…
usually there is no s2 to Chinese BLs, but who knows anything can happen for the first time, at least their official channel doesn’t seem to imply anything about any s2. I honestly just pray that s1 has a good ending for my boys even if it’s an open one, as long as they are alive and together, I don’t mind open ending about the lore of this world ❤️
Maybe it all really needed to happen bc now A-Lie has a vision of what would have happened if he had given Lin Zai up for experiments 🌚 so it’s all for a greater good kinda 💀🤣
Lin Zai sadly himself already believes he’s just a bag, I still remember his face when A-Lie told him that he only saved him bc he’s immune and he only helped him to heal bc carrying a hurt person is a pain in the ass 💀
pls, let it be next episode when Lin Zai tells A-Lie that he loves him and A-Lie tells him that he’s no longer a mission. I love pain sometimes, but I think 3 fucking episodes is enough, I’m already dying here from their misunderstandings 😩
Why no one asking this drama airing 2 episodes on Friday and 2 episodes on Saturday what happened now only 1 episode…
Because it was their original airing schedule from the start so we all knew ❤️ we get one episide tomorrow too, and next week and the week after that it’s gonna be also 1ep Friday, 1ep Saturday
I'm sorry, but it's cute af how after the break up Lin Zai is walking all completely soulless and became absolutely reserved and grumpy af, bc to say all this shit he has to become emotionless otherwise he will crack, so he started resembling his husband.
Meanwhile for A-Lie after such a long time his heart finally works overboard and he became so emotional it all spills like a and he now resembles his husband LOL
learning from each other I see haha
BTW surprisingly, bonbon Lin Zai doesn't have a will to live without A-Lie, it's like he kills himself on purpose for some reason. I'm sad. The brother saving situation doesn't explain the fact that he refuses to eat and started smoking.
I love A-Lie and cried for him a lot, but he at least wide awake and finally feels alive with all these emotions which is good, Lin Zai tho... boy is withering not only bc of the blood loss lmao
that pout and WHY TEST SUBJECT FOR HIM AND NOT FOR ME? T_T I'm wheezing like what a crazyass jealousy throw in. it should be about Lin Zai not being a test subject at all. not about WHOSE test subject he is 🤣 wtf are you talking about I can't lmao I love them a lot really. Lin Zai was like 'ah fuck it, I'll just tell him the truth, I can't watch him like this anymore'. "pls, don't cry, baby, it's not that I want to be a test subject for him and not for you, it's just bc my bro is a zombie." A-Lie: 🤩 "So you still love me then????!!!!!!!"🤣🤣🤣 ah sometimes he's a giant baby fr ❤️
I mean, it was a fake conflict, Lin Zai was just talking garbage to push him away, they ofc still have problems to solve, but that one was fake lol
The problem is that I absolutely adore love stories where you cross all the lines to save your loved one even by doing very bad things, yandere blah blah it’s my jam, I will be first to stan those, yet here no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t give a shit about what’s happening there and felt zero empathy for He Yao. And I understood the combination of factors as to why I don’t give a fuck:
1. His evil doings do not make sense even in the context of desperation. As in he really does not necessary but UNnecessary evil that definitely won’t save his lover so it can’t be put under that “I’m doing it for love” perspective. At some point for me it seems like he just had this evil deep inside of him since forever and this whole “love” situation is just a cover up and excuse for him to be free to do his evil deeds than the other way around. It just feels in those moments by his smirks after talking to A-Lie in that episode and many other scenes (again maybe it’s just bad acting choices there, but that’s gonna be 3rd point 🤣), that he is just like that. Despite those parts where they try to sell to me that he feels bad (allegedly) like when he smoked and said “you never get used to some things”, the vibes of person who feels that internal fight about it is not there. In fact you more see him enjoying the process of thinking about doing said bad thing.
Like we're supposed to see his story as "love is an excuse for evil". But to me he’s just evil who uses love as an excuse. And those are completely different things. Bc again there was literally no point of draining Lin Zai and living him there to die. Logically and scientifically it just makes no sense. Including just such simple dumb things like no one would let him leave that camp after killing Lin Zai 💀 But also none of his experiments make any sense along with his basic biology knowledge. Now he’s trying to finish A-Lie or maybe get him infected (I’m just guessing) which is again unnecessary evil. He’s thinking not about finding a cure, he’s more focused on how to make more damage at this point. At times it seems to me that he’s okay with his bf just being a zombie on a leash while he keeps doing his evil deeds and be like “I have an excuse”.
So he’s definitely not one of those intelligent ones who truly just have no choice and creates some great evil plans to save his loved one. He’s just mad at this point and love has little to do with it.
2. Not enough of the couple’s backstory to feel anything for them, get attached and believe in the power of feelings so great to do something unreasonable. It’s like when you write such stories you have to write it in a way that will make ppl feel all that and here we don’t have it. We have shitton of examples of characters who did unforgivable things for their loved ones and we loved them for it still or at least empathized heavily bc it was done correctly. For example Wu Xie also kidnapped a child and basically made his life a living hell just to save his boo but firstly he was incredibly smart and did what they call a “controlled evil” while trying to take the main hit himself. We have He Yu who can do things that will make your eyes fall out to get to his boo, but it all works bc of his background and the history of his sickness etc etc. But none of them do bad things stupidly even that one who is mentally officially sick, you still were feeling for him and here it's not there.
3. Acting choices. Both actors emotional range just don’t fit the story they’re trying to tell, I’m sorry. The only thing I believe is that He Yao is a dumb dude who lost his coocoo. I don’t even believe him as a scientist bc half of the things he does are absurd 🤣 But the love story in between that is supposed to be desperate and consuming to the point that you can’t think straight anymore (again allegedly) is just NOT THERE.
So my whole point is just that I really tried with all my heart but all the time I'm watching them my only sincere wish is for someone to kill them please. If he touches A-Lie after almost killing Lin Zai I'm gonna flip the fuck out.
I appreciated even during kidnapping sequence how husband material A-Lie is, about him being one hell of a provider, but then he pretended he's only like that bc of the mission, but now that it's just because he loves him so much it's just chefs kiss. He's a treasure fr. I also wouldn't be able to stop smiling looking at him haha understandable
They both had flashbacks and thought about their happiest moments together first, then about the worst things they did to each other and still both decided to come back 😭🤣 Love it so much ❤️
I doubt Lin Zai is able to play any games. He really wears his heart on his sleeve. The only game he’s playing is pretending that he doesn’t love A-Lie and it’s already incredibly hard for him, so he kinda gave up on keeping himself alive
would be incredible shocking if he would do it to show A-Lie how experiments usually go, but he’s not a psycho manipulator lmao he’s a mochi imo with a spicy filling but still a mochi. if he has a chance to save someone’s life he will take it even if it’s at a cost of his own ❤️ plus he all that time lives with a guilt that his brother died saving him so he wants to return the favor
I guess they imply that his body can endure more bc of the fast healing, but to me it still doesn't make much sense tbh, bc fast healing and ability to create new blood out of thin air are slightly different abilities lol
Lin Zai sadly himself already believes he’s just a bag, I still remember his face when A-Lie told him that he only saved him bc he’s immune and he only helped him to heal bc carrying a hurt person is a pain in the ass 💀
pls, let it be next episode when Lin Zai tells A-Lie that he loves him and A-Lie tells him that he’s no longer a mission. I love pain sometimes, but I think 3 fucking episodes is enough, I’m already dying here from their misunderstandings 😩
Meanwhile for A-Lie after such a long time his heart finally works overboard and he became so emotional it all spills like a and he now resembles his husband LOL
learning from each other I see haha
BTW surprisingly, bonbon Lin Zai doesn't have a will to live without A-Lie, it's like he kills himself on purpose for some reason. I'm sad. The brother saving situation doesn't explain the fact that he refuses to eat and started smoking.
I love A-Lie and cried for him a lot, but he at least wide awake and finally feels alive with all these emotions which is good, Lin Zai tho... boy is withering not only bc of the blood loss lmao