Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 56 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 4, 2023
On The Last Oath • 4 days ago
watched the previews and omfg He Yao needs to die fr 😭 why did sis stop A-Lie? Should’ve let him beaten this piece of shit to death 💀 now he’s gonna touch A-Lie too? bitch, go choke.

and the fact that we get less episodes per week now when it’s all gotten to shit is even more stressful 😩 I thought I’ll be fine with two, but nooooooooo
10 3
Replying to ShortCircuit • 5 days ago
He's a chemist and geneticist. He doesn't know or if he does, he doesn't care. He wants to revive ChangHuan and…
But that’s what I’m saying. Like if he went and just pumped all the blood from Lin Zai to replace his bf’s blood with it, it would actually be more understandable, than what he’s going now. Either go “all or nothing” or keep him alive. He does neither and that’s just illogical. He’s more like villain without brain, bc his purpose is not purposing lol I think he was supposed to be appealing but something went wrong haha he’s not as ruthless as some of the main red flag characters in many cdramas, yet 90% wants him dead even tho technically he does things supposedly for love 🤣
0 0
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 5 days ago
Oh so we get previews too on Wednesday ? At what time ?
Don’t know exact time, but when their notification on YouTube comes on Wednesday I’m there first 🤣
1 2
Replying to ShortCircuit • 6 days ago
He's a chemist and geneticist. He doesn't know or if he does, he doesn't care. He wants to revive ChangHuan and…
I asked my friend from Novosibirsk (she works in genetic microbiology) if she knows anything and she said hospitals in Irkutsk had to post a official statements about the fact that everything works as usual bc ppl started panicking about fake news about hospitals closing and the officials said that that girl couldn’t have contacted with so many ppl that day and they don’t even have more than 20 workers in that building, so I highly doubt wiki is correct source of info, its always some trash, but then I also do not know for sure.. hope all is ok tho

About He Yao, I get what you’re saying, but to me it’s mostly like he’s not written good enough for anyone to be lured on his side. If like you say he’s all that crazy about his lover that he’ll do any crazy thing for him including killing ppl, everyone would be already lining up here to drool over him, bc it’s a very trendy type of character lately. But his actions do not read as that. Imagine after searching for so long the rare cure for your sick other half you go to some magic spring and realize that water from that is the cure, but you can only take one bottle a day for example, then it needs to restore otherwise it will be gone forever and you no longer will have that chance. And for some idiotic reason he takes a gallon and then stomps on that spring for absolutely no reason. Also notice how his “lover” is not in any danger btw after that first dose. So this whole idea is not selling. If his lover is not cured and needs constant dose, he will need it in the future too so sorry, but this whole shit makes zero sense to me. Unless he’s a total idiot. Which just might be.

Anyways his character is not working in any aspect, not in a crazy lover manner nor in a any super smart villain manner bc aspects are clearly missing
1 2
On The Last Oath • 6 days ago
I really need Wednesday already to see the previews. I hope A-Lie goes beast mode 🙏🏻😌
11 4
Replying to ShortCircuit • 6 days ago
He's a chemist and geneticist. He doesn't know or if he does, he doesn't care. He wants to revive ChangHuan and…
Yeah, Russian here, I live in Moscow but I’ve read this all over the telegram 2 days ago 💀 but real news are not as crazy, they just put some ppl in ho contacted with her on a temporary quarantine, it’s not even anywhere near close to 200, only 18 and no one is hospitalized, so far after 3 days all of her contacts feel fine, so for now it’s just the internet loves crazy headlines

but I agree with you, if (when?) apocalypse ever happens, it is gonna be human-dumbassery-made 100% 🌚
3 4
Replying to ShortCircuit • 6 days ago
He's a chemist and geneticist. He doesn't know or if he does, he doesn't care. He wants to revive ChangHuan and…
I’m already having doubts about him wanting to fully cure his bf too 💀 if he truly wanted it, he would be more careful with his rare chance on curing him. instead he’s like “meh donor lives, donor dies, who cares, I’ll keep my bf a zombie then” 🤣 yeah, maybe he did start an apocalypse tbh lol

still, he’s dumb. at least he should’ve thought about the fact that if Lin Zai died, A-Lie would murder him
3 6
Replying to tregetours • 6 days ago
He Yao taking all of that blood from my son Lin Zai meanwhile they're having him eat what looks like an slightly…
do not worry, very smart He Yao gave him an iron supplement, so it’s okay (sarcasm 💀🤣 )
3 1
Replying to ShortCircuit • 6 days ago
He's a chemist and geneticist. He doesn't know or if he does, he doesn't care. He wants to revive ChangHuan and…
But chemists and especially geneticists should know biology. I said first sentence that I get that he doesn’t care about anyone’s well-being, but if Lin Zai dies and his bf has a relapse then what is he going to do? It’s stupid. It’s really not that hard to know the limits of human body. He needs him alive for his own benefit. The logic is not logicing when it comes to him. And I def don’t believe him having a scientist degree lol
3 9
On The Last Oath • 6 days ago
The only thing that bugs me logically is that while I ofc get that He Yao doesn’t care about Lin Zai’s well-being, in this case scenario isn’t it in his best interest to keep him alive and well? I mean, they try to sell He Yao as this genius who was a top student in university etc etc and meanwhile dude doesn’t even know a basic knowledge that even if you eat luxurious nutritional meals after donating blood, it takes a month to restore? Like he takes more than regular amount and tells Lin Zai to eat well, while they don’t even have food in apocalypse. So this “genius” cannot seem to do the basic math? 🌚

Like I’m constantly praising them for writing other characters so well, bc even tho they spark fiery debates, you can understand them, but He Yao is just… he definitely faked his diploma or something lol

I know he couldn’t have predicted that Lin Zai won’t finish his sad potato bc he would run to check whether he was too harsh on his husband, but he gotta understand that even if Lin Zai ate all of the food in the camp he wouldn’t have the magical ability to restore all that blood. That’s not how biology works. And clean iron supplements do not absorb at all, only with certain vitamins. Any idiot knows that. You could’ve at least infuse it directly into his vein instead of letting him drink it. And even that wouldn’t guarantee anything, bc it takes 3 weeks minimum for hemoglobin to rise.

Or did he think that if Lin Zai heals faster then his body also refills blood like a magic vessel?

Like compare with smart A-Lie, who yelled at Lin Zai to eat better, hunted for him and force-fed him bc he needed a healthy immune body to take to the base. That’s logical. If you need his body, keep it in a good condition. Go find him meat and watch him eat it at least 💀🤣

if you’re being evil, be at least a smart evil idk. This dude frustrates me.
10 11
Replying to Pincolino • 7 days ago
His brother wasn't in the picture at the beginning.What found family? When did the apocalypse even start? It's…
His found family is granny, bro Li and sis Chen :)
0 0
Replying to mintyymoon • 8 days ago
sorry this is off topic but what's the bl in your pfp?
It’s based on a BL novel and tbh censorship didn’t cut much from their relationship in the drama 🤣 in the book they fuck only in extras ❤️
3 1
Replying to mintyymoon • 8 days ago
sorry this is off topic but what's the bl in your pfp?
Kaleidoscope of Death (Spirealm) ❤️ one of my fav Chinese BL novels
3 1
On The Last Oath • 8 days ago
Also I’m really upset that Lin Zai has such little opinion about himself like he’s weak and all. The guy who saved A-Lie’s deadly ass twice btw. And the way he kept his heart intact after everything is also incredible. He never leaves anyone behind even if they were assholes to him. Some may say it’s a bad trait, but I really don’t think so. It also what makes him and A-Lie such an awesome couple. They balance each other perfectly. If it wasn’t for Lin Zai who feels too much and helps everyone, A-Lie would never learn to feel again and no one would’ve saved him at the beginning. And A-Lie on the other hand can guard him from those who want to take advantage of him.

I feel like anyone in Lin Zai’s place would’ve already lost their marbles. And he only had one panic attack after almost being eaten alive. In all other situations he’s calm af and fights alongside the professionally trained killer even tho he’s a regular human 💀 like boy, in what ass you’re weak? 🌚

And some might say you’re stupid for being so kind to people, but trust us eventually in all Chinese BL novels it pays off. Yes, people stump on those who are kind to them, but in the novels in return you usually get the best man for it who will destroy the world for you 🤣
9 6
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 8 days ago
Zhen Xin ? Which character is this ?
From “Deep In”, another one incredible Chinese BL from this year ❤️🤣
1 0
Replying to ShortCircuit • 8 days ago
Title The Last Oath Spoiler
I hope his lover recovers completely and knows how to make the antidote/vaccine/cure, 'cause He Yao certainly…
you’re too kind too 🤣 I don’t want a happy ending for the second couple (tbh I just don’t want a happy ending for he yao, so if only his bf stays alive I’ll be ok). they will probably redeem everyone I’m sure. About Lin Zai’s brother I agree with one of the ppl here in comments, I also believe that he cannot be saved most likely, but we will see. I also still strongly believe same as you that A-Lie is gonna get bitten eventually, but maybe we’re wrong haha
1 0
Replying to moose_tacks • 8 days ago
I was surprised when we actually saw HY give something to the brother in front of LZ, I was like oh, he is actually…
Yeah, if he didn’t show him at least smth, even if it’s just a sedation, that would be too suspicious. Okay, I’d agree to that, sounds like a good plan. But I need He Yao dead like yesterday tbh 😭 I really can’t stand the guy
1 1
On The Last Oath • 8 days ago
I cannot believe some ppl trying to prove that if they had a chance to save their family member and stay with your found family or go with a kidnapper who is obsessed with his mission and didn’t even bother to give any info about organization who gave him this mission, would choose the second option, bc you gotta think about humanity 🤣 I know he is hot and we are all different but come on lol

Also I really fucking hate He Yao and his smirks and “I’m scheming” looks. I hope his “lover” has a relapse and turns back into zombie, then A-Lie would slice He Yao into tiny pieces and feeds him to his bf tbh 💀 But I bet they're too nice for that
17 8
Replying to Claddagh • 8 days ago
Reading the comments about the blood I thought the doc had taken a few liters of blood from Lin Zai 😅😅😅🤣🤣…
450 ml of human blood takes 30-40 days for the body to restore after the donation 💀 and he draws blood from him several days in a row already
11 1