Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 56 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 4, 2023
Replying to JihyeHa • 8 days ago
I really need that song on my Spotify, do you know the song name?
Could be, but they will still release it
1 4
On The Last Oath • 8 days ago
A-Lie: I DON’T BELIEVE THAT YOU DON’T LOVE ME! YOUR BODY JUST TOLD ME THAT YOU WANT ME.
Zhen Xin: YOU DO LOVE ME! YOUR BODY TREMBLED WHEN I TOUCHED YOU. YOU WANTED TO PRESS YOURSELF AGAINST ME.

YO, loverboys, SHUT THE FUCK UP, omfg it’s not the time to say this 💀💀💀🤣 delete them OMG the inability to read the room.

Yes, they loved having sex with you, but that doesn’t mean that you gotta bring it up during a serious argument. Pls for fuck’s sake 😭😩💀🤣 I stan absolute idiots

Also A-Lie, you can’t try to get out of every serious situation by trying to bang him.
Lin Zai: “I’m begging you, pls let me go.”
A-Lie: Let me just kiss you.
Lin Zai: “Will I die if I go with you?”
A-Lie: Let me just bang you.
Lin Zai: “You were never planning on giving up your mission for me, right?”
A-Lie: Don’t you wanna bang? I can feel that you do.
💀💀💀
12 3
Replying to JihyeHa • 8 days ago
I really need that song on my Spotify, do you know the song name?
No, it’s not Shazamming either 🤣 but I’m sure they’ll release it soon ❤️
0 6
Replying to moose_tacks • 8 days ago
I was surprised when we actually saw HY give something to the brother in front of LZ, I was like oh, he is actually…
he gave him like a very small dose, it almost does nothing, he clearly doesn’t want to waste the blood on his brother, he’s not his priority
2 3
On The Last Oath • 8 days ago
New Chinese soundtrack during the “break up” scene that continued and replaced the opening was awesome, pls keep it 🙂‍↔️
8 8
On The Last Oath • 8 days ago
Damn, I was right about everything. A-Lie has zero intentions on giving up his mission. And He Yao has no intention on helping his brother, he is saving all Lin Zai’s blood for his own use. As I said Lin Zai is in the most fucked up position. Be kind to people they say 💀
17 9
Replying to ShortCircuit • 9 days ago
It's a dating joke, LOL. Calling oneself the bodyguard (bǎibiāo) is like going on a date to be platonic friends…
haha I didn’t know that 🤣 they’re even more doofuses than I thought lol I in general love how they troll their characters, but in the commentaries A-Lie gets most of the hits 🤣
1 1
Replying to lilorphanBL • 9 days ago
The difference is A Lie actively worked to gain his trust and be honest with him. That is why he is an exception…
But Lin Zai right now doesn’t even do anything selfish, he again puts his life at risk to save his brother and he also says that he is afraid to leave granny and sis alone bc it’s unsafe, but I never noticed him fully thinking about himself, I wish he did tbh. And u can also see from the preview that hurting A-Lie is also just bc he has no choice.

I think tbh it’s just the usual ppl being blinded by their fav. A-Lie just stole all of our hearts and when that happens I’ve noticed that ppl go the “protect at all costs” mode even when the reasoning for hurting them is valid. I just have a different pov on this. When I love some character, I judge unbiasedly bc the more flaws they have, the more interesting they are to me, so I don’t have this mentality of “don’t hurt my baby” 🤣 I mean I do a bit, but I can never not admit when the situation is “you reap what you sow” which is exactly what this situation is for A-Lie.
6 1
Replying to lilorphanBL • 9 days ago
The difference is A Lie actively worked to gain his trust and be honest with him. That is why he is an exception…
I think you haven’t read my original comment at all. I specifically said “Of course now he’s different bc he is in love, but it doesn’t change the fact that he tricked him long before everyone else.” And I also said that I’m very proud of him for trying to change. But about not going with him it’s untrue, he just lets him spend time with granny and sister, but if you watched the last episodes attentively he still fully expected Lin Zai to go with him. He even aggressively told him near the car about it saying “are you not in a hurry or do you just not want to go with me?” (and yes, it was passive aggression, hence the reaction he got), bc he said it in a way as if not wanting to go with him is bad. I also didn’t say that you said that A-Lie wants Lin Zai to be only his. It was my words. Bc that was also A-Lie’s words in the last episode 🤣

And about you saying that he listens to him, that’s firstly lol it’s a very veeeeeery low bar. How is this gaining someone’s trust? Should we shut Lin Zai up permanently and thank A-Lie for at least listening to him? Secondly he still makes decisions for him and does only what he thinks is right. You gotta realise that they are in a completely different position of power. For Lin Zai A-Lie is still the one who will kill his friend/brother without asking him in seconds, he also can grab him and take him away forcefully again. So each time he raises his voice and overpowers him, it’s not a way to go. Lin Zai on the other hand has no ability to force A-Lie to do something. No he has any physical abilities to escape, which he was told about to his face. Even now in the last episode A-Lie hardly listens. All he hears is that “you don’t want to go with me” and “you don’t love me” and he wants to hear the opposite so he again tries to forcefully squeeze it out of him 🤣 imo in the heavily scary disadvantage here is Lin Zai. Basically right now A-Lie has all the choices in the world, he doesn’t have to come back to the organisation, Lin Zai on the other hand no one asked him 💀🌚 and on top of that he’s a tool everyone wants to use for their gain, it’s sad. A-Lie more than anyone should get what it’s like when ppl who are stronger than you leave you with no choices in life and constantly show you how much under their power you are.

Also A-Lie might have not lied lately but he still decided not to tell Lin Zai that his watch told him that it’s possible that experiments on him are gonna be deadly. I still think that answering to the question “will I die if I go with you?” with “I’ll protect you with my life.” is insanity. The correct answer “yes, you might die, bc I know nothing about the experiments and my organization are pieces of shits, so if I die protecting you they will make a serum out of you” 💀🌚
6 6
Replying to lilorphanBL • 9 days ago
The difference is A Lie actively worked to gain his trust and be honest with him. That is why he is an exception…
What do you mean by “actively gaining his trust?”. If you mean saving Lin Zai from being poisoned, after that he tells him that he needs to feed him and take care of him bc he has to deliver immune body intact. Then he jumps on him bc he tries to run, then they go to cannibals and he indeed saves Lin Zai but then in the midst of him having a panic attack, he forcefully kisses him and after that decides that he is his. Finita. Actively worked to gaining his trust by teaching him self defense? Cause that’s the only thing I can add to that definition maybe. Other than that he just went from treating him like an immune body he needs to safely deliver to somebody who he wants to constantly be with him.

As I said in my original comment again I quote “it’s not his fault that he is this way. He was basically tortured as a kid into being like that.” That’s why I said that I get why he craves Lin Zai to be his only and for him also to not see anyone else. But this doesn’t change the fact that he is selfish in that want and that he never once asks Lin Zai what he wants. If you noticed he always decides everything for him. Even such dumb things as ppl asking them which room do they want, A-Lie answers for them both. He never asks, he only orders like “sleep with me” etc etc. He automatically decided that Lin Zai must go with him too. I personally do not mind and tbh Lin Zai also low-key loves his dominant side. But on the large scale of things, you gotta realize that A-Lie right now is really like a kid who for the first time got his own toy. Yes, he treasures it bc it’s the first time something is truly his, but the problem is it’s a human lol and not once he asked Lin Zai about his wishes.
13 8
On The Last Oath • 9 days ago
I know we’re all biased towards A-Lie, but guys let’s be for real. I’m already spitting my tea about comments like “You cannot trust anybody. The only exception is A-Lie. He’s the only one you should trust”. How damn quickly we forget that he kidnapped him and put him through hell after Lin Zai saved him. And how Lin Zai cried and yelled at A-Lie in ep5 “I’ve opened up my heart to you. And what did you do in return? Betrayed me, you son of a bitch!” 💀 A-Lie is not an exception, he was the first one who betrayed Lin Zai and used his kindness as a way in. And by the way if it wasn’t for Lin Zai’s humanity, A-Lie would be dead in ep1 already. So A-Lie initially was not that different from those who trick Lin Zai bc he’s trusting. Of course now he’s different bc he is in love, but it doesn’t change the fact that he tricked him long before everyone else.

A-Lie right now basically pushed the same speech as Hua Yong with his “Mr Sheng is so gullible, he lets everyone use him, so I just want to protect him from them.” When SSY in return yelled that HY himself used the fact that he’s gullible just like the rest of them.

And it’s not about trusting ppl this time, Lin Zai right now just doesn’t have any options besides He Yao. A-Lie doesn’t believe in curing zombies and he’s also not a doctor or a scientist. Also his organization that he wants to take Lin Zai to is as shady as He Yao.

And no, it doesn’t mean that he loves A-Lie less than A-Lie loves him. In fact he admitted that he loved him first. It’s just that for A-Lie there is literally no one else in this world (and yes, we do love this trope) and he’s in that terms also somewhat selfish. He doesn’t want to share him and constantly tries to take him away from his family. He doesn’t need granny and others tbh, he would gladly put Lin Zai on his shoulder again and leave. But Lin Zai has his brother who btw “died” saving him and others and it’s not about not loving A-Lie, it’s about the fact that A-Lie has tunnel vision on Lin Zai only and completely misses the point of what he’s saying.

Is he at fault for how he is? Not at all. He was basically tortured as a kid into being like that. And I’m so proud of him for opening up and finally talking his feelings out and the way he carried that crab like his heart on his sleeve made me cry. I know he craves Lin Zai’s warmth like water in a desert. But for a moment rewind the previous episodes from Lin Zai’s POV and realize that most of that time poor guy had no free will or option to run. He loves him, but it’s really not funny.

I just feel like everyone around Lin Zai constantly want something from him. And nobody asks what he wants. A-Lie is also like “I love you, I want you. You should come with ME. On MY mission. You must trust only ME. I hate everyone around you, but ME” I, my, me. 💀🤣 throws him into the wardrobe to kiss him even tho he said he doesn’t love him back just to prove the point. 🌚 I love him to death, but be for real lol
31 12
On The Last Oath • 10 days ago
As an angst whore, I’m super excited for angst today 🤣 ChenChen tempted me yesterday with CL saying that what Lin Zai will say is ruthless and CMH saying that calling A-Lie “a human weapon” to his face would be painful af. I hope they will as usual fight passionately, so after they’d make up passionately 🙂‍↔️ Bring on the tears. And the more ruthless mr human cure will be, the worse he will feel, the cuter he’s gonna be soothing his human weapon 🤣

And while I understand why ‘human weapon’ is an offence, I gotta say, A-Lie, Lin Zai is a hoe for you when you’re in your weapon mode. He literally goes like this: “😍🤩”. I’m sorry, if you haven’t noticed 🤣 So ‘human weapon’ just means you’re hot, don’t cry 😭

Also I hope they would give a good explanation as to why A-Lie still wants to bring Lin Zai to the military base while he doesn’t even know what they’re gonna do to him and whether they’re gonna cause him harm. Cause I still do not get this plan. I thought that we have established that they’re not good ppl. So where are my boys gonna drive? Straight to the shark tank to make a human pill out of Lin Zai? Pls explain 🌚

And I really want them to continue the important talk that was interrupted by hot sex like:
“If I go with you, will I die?”
“I will protect you with my life.”
“And what do I do if you die? I don’t want you to die protecting me. And I don’t want to be left there for the experiments after you die. How many people like you who were trained to kill there on that base? Why do you want to bring me to ppl who were cruel to you all of your childhood?… etc etc

If I were Lin Zai, instead of not talking, I’d be already asking 1500 questions. Like I know they were busy fucking and flirting before that, but fr we need information today and tomorrow guys yet you’re fighting instead 🌚
9 0
On The Last Oath • 10 days ago
Some AI haters themselves start to glitch like AI. Having a dialogue with them is like.
“There is too much AI!”
“So like where besides music?”
“The music is AI.”
“Yeah, I’m asking what else?”
“EVEN THE MUSIC IS AI!!!”
“What else besides music?”
“The soundtrack is AI, there’s no real music.”
“Okay, but the Chinese OST was sung by actors.”
“But 80% of the series is AI?”
“Like which 80%?”
“The music is AI”
“Okay let me rephrase it ‘except for music’? Their production team has incredible dedication to the details from stunts to extras to filming locations and character details.”
“I didn’t say it was AI. I just assumed. I said ‘in my opinion’ or ‘if’.”
“Maybe don’t assume if you don’t know.”
“I’m just against AI. Those who use AI do not value their work.”
“What it has to do with people who are genuinely doing their hard work?”
“I didn’t say it’s AI. I was just assuming, bc I hate AI.”
*facepalm*
💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣
Guys, you yourselves are worse than AI already. This dumbassery on several pages is exhausting. Stop belittling real people efforts with your assumptions. Assume silently.

The whole irony of going pages saying that you hate AI and dissing real people’s work instead just bc you assumed it’s AI 💀

And that’s without me mentioning those idiots who were fighting on other platforms about the locations and stunts being AI. You’re at this point not fighting AI. You’re fighting FOR AI honestly. If you can’t tell real from not real then next time some other series’ locations will be fake for real. Bc honestly what’s the point of killing yourself on set until you puke like them if ppl will ASSUME it’s AI anyways 🤣
17 2
Replying to watchingstuff • 10 days ago
You’re tripping. You can watch bts, all locations are incredible and all are real to the point that they were…
Dude, I seemed to read your comment better than you. Your words “if they have to use AI because they don't have enough production budget or resources, I still think they should put as much effort as possible into the areas where they can”. Their fighting sequences choreographed better than in most series these days, their extras are incredibly dedicated and even shots of 5 people in the village in the last episodes they reshot 20 times (!!!) just five extras walking around. And you’re saying garbage. I don’t care if you use “my opinion” or not. And as I said, maybe stop assuming in such offensive manner like you yourself assumed they’re using a lot of AI (in your opinion) and then wrote those who do that do not value their series and don’t care for it. Literally they put efforts in all the areas they could.

To me it just seems like you dislike the series and trying to mask it under “I hate AI pretense”. By your comment even if they don’t use AI, it’s so badly made that it looks like AI which means they put low effort. And you’re talking about dedicated team who put more efforts than many (and trust me I’m observing the market).

If you don’t like it, it’s fine, to each their own cup of tea, but no need to hide behind absurdity and contradict yourself. You said what you said. By you mentioning the rating (which doesn’t matter at all btw) I’m guessing you have some other problems which are not AI related.
2 1
Replying to watchingstuff • 10 days ago
You’re tripping. You can watch bts, all locations are incredible and all are real to the point that they were…
I’m starting to think you’re AI, you repeated two times about music, even tho I specifically wrote “besides music”, do you understand the meaning of the word “besides”? The synonym is “apart from” and “except for”. Pls learn how to read before answering the comments. But I already understood that for you a song is 80% of the series 🤣

And why your comment has a like as soon as you post it? What kind of magic is that? Do you self-like it? 💀
1 0
Replying to watchingstuff • 10 days ago
You’re tripping. You can watch bts, all locations are incredible and all are real to the point that they were…
you can’t read? I specifically said “besides music” 💀
2 0
Replying to watchingstuff • 10 days ago
You’re tripping. You can watch bts, all locations are incredible and all are real to the point that they were…
If you want to “fight” AI so badly, there is no point of doing it by offending genuine hard work of real people. Your “I assume 80% of it is AI” when you know nothing about how the series was made, haven’t watched it and didn’t even bother to check bc you think it cool to write this, definitely isn’t a way to go. “They didn’t put much effort into it” your words, even though if you seen the production, they’re all (esp director and actor) obsessed with every detail, they choreograph fights specifically for them to the dot and reshoot scenes for 20 times and sometimes only one scene for 7 hours to get it right. The whole department is incredibly hardworking and treating the series like their baby.

And no need to backtrack now and say you meant some post-production, not real production. In your original comment you said that they didn’t put any effort in the series and that most scenes are AI. I’m telling you they’re not from the filming process you can watch all that. Maybe you just hate AI so much that you start hallucinating it.

I’m just saying again there are better options of fighting AI and going against it if you hate it so much, then assuming that smth is AI when it’s not. And in this series they have almost none CGI, so even after your “clarification” idk where did you get those 80%? Of 2 songs? 💀
2 3
Replying to watchingstuff • 10 days ago
for real tho, I keep telling ppl like wdym you’ll protect him from an organisation who has multiple trained…
🤣🤣🤣 I would love that tbh
4 0
Replying to watchingstuff • 10 days ago
You’re tripping. You can watch bts, all locations are incredible and all are real to the point that they were…
yes! and all the zombie actors are incredible! Chen Liang even said that during one scene there were so many people and it felt so scary and so realistically that when they cornered them, he had a real panic attack 💀 all bts are really cool 🙂‍↔️
7 0
Replying to Lika801 • 10 days ago
P.S.: Looking at their relationship from a more psychological perspective... Reflecting on the first four episodes,…
I agree with some of your points, but absolutely disagree about before kidnapping Lin Zai seeing A-Lie as a brother figure. Man was drooling all over him the first episodes. You can see it in many scenes like where A-Lie gets out of the ocean, when he watches his jawline in the flashlight etc etc. His eyes are full of fire and thirst when he watched him fight too in the 3rd ep. Even during their reactions for the first episodes Chen Ming Hao jokingly said “you’re drooling over me AGAIN?” 🤣 it’s clearly seen that Lin Zai wanted him from the beginning as in a sexual attraction, not any brotherly. Kidnapping just messed the whole thing up, but even during them fighting and rolling on the ground you can feel all the sexual tension, even when A-Lie gets rough and Lin Zai says “I just wanted to drink some water.” 🌚 That’s why his resistance to the first kiss is not that strong. I did joke about Lin Zai’s line “Just because I’m going with you doesn’t mean I’m you r prisoner” with “and it’s not a Stockholm syndrome is you wanted to fuck him begore he kidnapped you” 🤣🤣🤣 but I do believe that obviously Stockholm Syndrome is there also, but the premise is much more interesting. Bc it’s quite different when the person you initially was attracted to and who you felt incredibly safe with and protected suddenly kidnaps you lol it’s like a whole new range of psychological fuck-up.

Lin Zai threw in the word “love” first in the last episode, so I highly doubt he doesn’t realize his feeling, it’s more about the fact that he thinks it’s not a good idea to fall in love with a human weapon and he thinks he’s an idiot for that but it’s a little too late lol and I agree with him bc any smart person would internally fight themselves knowing they fell in love with a kidnapper who wants to give you out for the experiments 🤣 I would so hit my head on the wall for sure saying to myself “are you dumb af?”
4 0