Story is acceptable. The acting is great but too much AI. I even doubt the soundtracks. It sounds so AI. I'm not…
You’re tripping. You can watch bts, all locations are incredible and all are real to the point that they were so immersed in it they themselves thought it was real. Abandoned airport, abandoned theater, building sight, forest, rotten meat warehouse, boat lake all were chosen specifically for the show. Just like all of the fights were directed specifically by them. Stop saying stupid things someone else said. Besides music (and also occasional, not all, bc their own soundtrack and ost are real) nothing was AI. And opening credits rn AI in almost all of the series lately like Nour, Prosecutor’s proposal etc, you can just skip the opening, it won’t change the series 🤣 “80% AI generated…” get some new eyes, ppl. Pls stop with the madness ffs.
I like that whenever LinZai asks A-Lie what will happen to him or if the scientists will kill him, A-Lie says…
for real tho, I keep telling ppl like wdym you’ll protect him from an organisation who has multiple trained killers like you? 💀 how about we just do not go? 🌚
Oh. Chen Minghao said that originally A-Lie hesitated about killing brother Li, but the director cut this part…
Lin Zai’s booty is so powerful it’s single-handedly (single-bootily) turned a deadly strongest human weapon into a crying alcoholic 😩 forget zombie and apocalypse, Lin Zai’s ass is an actual weapon of destruction 🤣🤣🤣
Oh. Chen Minghao said that originally A-Lie hesitated about killing brother Li, but the director cut this part from the final version 👀 He also said “Having sex with someone you LOVE changes people. Lin Zai made him soft. Now he’s more humane” 🤣
My fav epic highlights of the doofuses commentary on the previous week episodes:
When the woman offered A-Lie and Lin Zai two rooms and A-Lie said they only need one: CL: “We don’t need two rooms.” CMH: “Two rooms are also good. We use one for sleeping, the other one for sex.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no, but valid, who wants to sleep on wet sheets lmao
About Lin Zai pecking A-Lie: CMH: “That little kiss is so sweet.” CL: “Do you like it?” CMH: “Yes.” CL: “Which type of kisses do you like more: sweet ones like this or the ones like last night (when they ate each other)?” CMH: “Last night, of course.” 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t with him. Same tho.
About granny asking Lin Zai to stay. CL: “If Lin Zai thinks about staying, doesn’t it mean choosing between you and them? It’s a hard choice. Who am I suppose to choose?” CMH: “You can only choose ME, OBVIOUSLY!” CL: “Sorry, I didn’t know it yet!” 🤣🤣🤣 Chen Minghao is literally all of us. YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ME OBVIOUSLY AHAHAHA I CANT
CL: “He only told him to behave because there are people around.” *Lin Zai starts undressing* CMH: “And you’re blaming ME for not behaving?!” CL: “Aren’t you the one who is not behaving?” CMH: “Your mouth says no, but the body is honest.” CL: “Ugh, that damn lighting ruined everything for us.” CMH: “Agreed.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
CMH: “I’ll be the security guard.” CL: “Guard me.” CMH: “I’m the bodyguard.” both dying from laughter 🤣🤣🤣 What is so funny, they’ve been loling each time they call A-Lie a bodyguard. So he might be overprotective? stop the bullying 😩🤣🤣
I literally am dying from their commentary. Bc it’s always relatable af.
Chen Liang calling A-Lie and Lin Zai “husbands” since ep14 bts. Like when did they get married? What did we miss? 🤣🤣🤣 And “are you murdering your own husband?” No, babi, you’re the one who is murdering your own husband next episodes 😭💀
If I was A Lie I would have dropped Lin Zai so fast and left him to the sharks. He really needs to know that actions…
But A-Lie’s organization is also sharks, who torture kids. So who cares who do those experiments, A-Lie would also take him to sharks and saying “do not worry, I’ll protect you with my life once you get there” is definitely not a good option either. So if A-Lie dies and we’re a lab rat then what? Here at least they’re not on a base with a lot of trained weapon-people. Tbh A-Lie is correct, they really gotta talk and explain to each other what they both feel. Sex is not talking 🤣 Like they were busy in their honeymoon phase, they didn’t even talk detailed about the plan besides “will i die if I go with you?”. Like it’s not a plan pls 💀
I honestly don’t quite get A-Lie at times either. Like he said in the theater that he doesn’t believe that zombies can be cured. So why he wants to bring Lin Zai to hus organization? To make the rest of the normal ppl immune and then kill off zombies I guess. Anyways it’s all very debatable. If Lin Zai’s friend is infected, ofc he would unite with that moron He Yao, bc they both want to find a cure for zombies. A-Lie on the other hand just proved and said that he would kill anyone who turned. Including those who still have conscious so ofc telling him about it is also not an option. You gotta understand both sides.
LMAO 🤣😂 I loved your comment!! I totally agree with you! 🤣🤣🪦 But like... Damn, Lin Zai, what the…
I personally understand both 🤣 Even tho I’m hardcore on A-Lie’s side, I don’t trust A-Lie’s organization either, so I’m fully against going there too. I don’t want any experiments on Lin Zai tbh, nvm from who. But I get that blah blah we need to save humanity 💀
I wish they communicated better and they refuse like idiots. A-Lie at least said that they gotta talk and it’s important, but he always says things in such dry manner that after killing the bro it’s also not the correct move. Due his “emotionless” way of talking ofc it’s hard for Lin Zai to go there esp with the fact that not long ago he wanted to give him out for the experimentation. I mean he initially started protecting him bc he said he needed to get the immune person to the base safely. Ofc it’s hard to expect Lin Zai to switch and think that A-Lie is now madly in love with him. From his perspective it is all gibberish. And like what is the difference which psycho organization experiments on him. Both are same most likely. So why not start here. At least you won’t be surrounded by 1000 deadly soldiers 🤣
A-Lie tbh most likely as usual has more heart than everyone there altogether, he just was taught to hide it. But I cannot wait for him to show his vulnerable side 😌
aya Lin Zai, what kind of fuckass plan is that? 😭 I honestly hope that the tombstone 🪦 emoji that the official channel picked for ep22 is He Yao’s, but I doubt I’m that lucky 💀🤣 A-Lie, should’ve landed that punch in his face tbh instead of the wall. Poor baby, first time falling in love and allowing himself to feel just to be stabbed. I’m scared he would decide to come back to being a weapon. Or maybe it’s gonna be for the best, Lin Zai will have to work for it to thaw him out again 🤣
Also I can’t stop saying how I love A-Lie’s character. He totally stole my heart this year to the point that despite the fact that I fully understand baby Lin Zai who I also love, I get really mad that he hurt him and made him cry 😭 And I’m sorry but I’m so invested in these two that I’m willing to throw under the bus everyone there from secondary couple to granny as long as we survive 💀🤣 I just know it’s not nice to ask to kill SCH bc if (when?) A-Lie turns to zombie obviously everyone would be yelling “SAVE AT ALL COST!!” 😂🤣🤣 and it’s gonna be valid af but hypocritical
I just feel like they’re going with this route as in they try to sell us that killing zombies if you can cure them is inhumane. And how fast and without any emotions A-Lie does it even to ppl he knows is beyond cruel. Like when he in ep1 killed the barely turned son in front of his mom, but it’s kinda absurd. Bc what am I supposed to stand there and wait for them to bite me? Or wait for brother to attack Lin Zai bc he froze during the fight in the middle of the last episode? I do not understand the logic 🌚
I love though how they showing both sides and both are valid like I would also be He Yao if I needed to save my loved one, so I also fully understand. But the problem is I so do not care for them, all I see is LieZai, so touch them and you’re out, goodbye, sayonara 🤣
It’s ironic how Lin Zai back in the days was yelling at A-Lie for thinking of him as a cure only, but now the tables have turned and it seems like he treats himself as a lab experiment while poor A-Lie is like “no hell no”. I’m wondering whether he can prove to him that he’s not just experiment. Bc I still do not get how going to the other organization is a good option either. Like A-Lie is deadly, but if they decide to take Lin Zai it’s gonna be hard to fight a whole battalion of trained men like him 💀
P.S. I really love when they do two side of the stories like this. When from one POV main hero is a good one, while from the other POV he becomes a villain. And here we have three POVs which is even more interesting. Like if He Yao was main and we’d be shown that zombies have their feelings still and that girl in the theater sooner, then our boos low-key would be villains 🤣 When writers do stuff like that, it all comes down to a game of which character will steal audience’s attention and make them pick that side despite everything wrong he does and in this case it’s without doubts A-Lie. For that mother in the first ep he is a villain. Her son still had human conscious and wasn’t even a threat yet like with brother in the last episode he went slicing. So lololololol
It’s a lovely technique which I specifically adore when it’s done right. Like with Wu Xie when by the time he becomes a villain from someone else’s POV, for you he’s the one you’re rooting for and everyone else be damned, but you still understand why for them he’s a villain. But do you care? No. haha
I hope He Yao don’t release SCH on A-Lie so he would get bitten to give Lin Zai more motivation to work on the cure 💀🤣 And I don’t know why but He Yao just doesn’t give off the vibes of “I’ll do anything for my loved one” even tho they try to push this narration, the feeling is just off. A-Lie in the other hand does give off this vibe but the beginning blurs Lin Zai’s vision sadly. And now it’s all twisted. And kinda like in Mr Fanboy lighter situation he is confused af now as in who is good or bad. “Have you thought this through? To love a human weapon. But he was so good to me that I forgot that he kidnapped me.” 💀 Honestly wanting to kill his friend asap bc he thought she was about to turn didn’t help much haha 🤣 but I’m guessing the tables will turn is she’s really infected and kills somebody accidentally or He Yao will squeeze him dry 🌚
Chen Minghao: Can we put lubricant on the zipper? Chen Liang: Just spread my legs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying from them lmao
the zipper working before the shooting normally, but getting stuck each time it was “action” lol it was doing it on purpose, the zipper is mvp, the zipper is my new fav, it said keep kissing lol
P.S. lubricant needed to be put on Lin Zai, but it’s apocalypse, so we get that you didn’t have any 🤣
It’s not a vampire series—you shouldn't mix up genres like that. Besides, he isn't infected; your fantasy…
🤣🤣🤣 who said smth about vampires? zombie bite too, Lin Zai has a bite still, plus they drink blood to get better as we know from He Yao situation, so plotwise it’s highly possible for him to get infected and Lin Zai to cure him ofc. I will bet 10$ on this lol
they filmed nc scene for 5 hours good lord I cannot with the dedication (!!!) 😌🤣 all those endless takes they have shown in bts were all incredible btw, how did they manage to do all 1570 takes is beyond me, those 4 they’ve shown all were incredibly intense, one is better than the other, they just kept going and going in circles haha fascinating, I’ve seen ppl saying they did those in one go, but these two with their “I just thought first one wasn’t natural enough. This scene is the burning passion. I wanted ppl to want to rewatch this scene over and over again bc they couldn’t get enough of it.” 👌🏻😌 I’m already a fan, I just love how passionate they are about the characters and the whole show and how they said the director was incredible and vibes were amazing during filming the intimacy. I really feel like it shows when ppl love what they’re doing. Don’t mean it in any shipping way, just truly about acting and how in love they are with the show 🥹 it’s adorable, you can feel it on screen. Like how they fangirl about every location, action scenes, each and every moment. How they yell “it was my favorite NO NO THIS ONE!!” and how it was a dream to have the whole airport for themselves to do what they want 🤣 each location they are like kids in the attraction park I swear, love them for that ❤️ I’m obsessed with the series, but seeing them so obsessed is so endearing. Like about the arrow shot “I was so happy they choreographed scene just for us specifically! JUST FOR US! SO COOL! I WANTED A SPIN, I didn’t want to drop you to the ground during the fight” 🤣 A-Lie would approve, he would never drop his boy. Ahhh I love listening to them 🙂↔️ fanboys 🥹
don’t want anything to happen to my boys, but on the other hand REALLY want A-Lie to drink Lin Zai’s blood straight from the source (that’d be so hot 🫠), so maybe let the zombie bite him a little bit at the end just for the sake of this scene 🤣
MDL changed it to A-Lie. Gaga is still using Leh. TBH I've never seen "Leh" in a Chinese word so far.…
I checked in episode 3 he indeed tells Lin Zai when he carries him that his name means “raging fire” and “passionate” - this one 烈. So it’s truly Lie 🔥😍
Alie has shown time and again that he is an incredible athlete, and that’s not AI.
here on mdl I’m laughing already at some ppl starting to hallucinate about AI, like some said even that the forest and seaside and airport is AI 🤣 like in the bts you can see that they were filming in the real locations, the fact that ppl now can’t even tell and say that everything is AI shows that the apocalypse indeed is near haha
When the woman offered A-Lie and Lin Zai two rooms and A-Lie said they only need one:
CL: “We don’t need two rooms.”
CMH: “Two rooms are also good. We use one for sleeping, the other one for sex.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣 no, but valid, who wants to sleep on wet sheets lmao
About Lin Zai pecking A-Lie:
CMH: “That little kiss is so sweet.”
CL: “Do you like it?”
CMH: “Yes.”
CL: “Which type of kisses do you like more: sweet ones like this or the ones like last night (when they ate each other)?”
CMH: “Last night, of course.”
🤣🤣🤣 I can’t with him. Same tho.
About granny asking Lin Zai to stay.
CL: “If Lin Zai thinks about staying, doesn’t it mean choosing between you and them? It’s a hard choice. Who am I suppose to choose?”
CMH: “You can only choose ME, OBVIOUSLY!”
CL: “Sorry, I didn’t know it yet!”
🤣🤣🤣 Chen Minghao is literally all of us. YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ME OBVIOUSLY AHAHAHA I CANT
CL: “He only told him to behave because there are people around.”
*Lin Zai starts undressing*
CMH: “And you’re blaming ME for not behaving?!”
CL: “Aren’t you the one who is not behaving?”
CMH: “Your mouth says no, but the body is honest.”
CL: “Ugh, that damn lighting ruined everything for us.”
CMH: “Agreed.”
🤣🤣🤣🤣
CMH: “I’ll be the security guard.”
CL: “Guard me.”
CMH: “I’m the bodyguard.”
both dying from laughter 🤣🤣🤣
What is so funny, they’ve been loling each time they call A-Lie a bodyguard. So he might be overprotective? stop the bullying 😩🤣🤣
I literally am dying from their commentary. Bc it’s always relatable af.
I honestly don’t quite get A-Lie at times either. Like he said in the theater that he doesn’t believe that zombies can be cured. So why he wants to bring Lin Zai to hus organization? To make the rest of the normal ppl immune and then kill off zombies I guess. Anyways it’s all very debatable. If Lin Zai’s friend is infected, ofc he would unite with that moron He Yao, bc they both want to find a cure for zombies. A-Lie on the other hand just proved and said that he would kill anyone who turned. Including those who still have conscious so ofc telling him about it is also not an option. You gotta understand both sides.
I wish they communicated better and they refuse like idiots. A-Lie at least said that they gotta talk and it’s important, but he always says things in such dry manner that after killing the bro it’s also not the correct move. Due his “emotionless” way of talking ofc it’s hard for Lin Zai to go there esp with the fact that not long ago he wanted to give him out for the experimentation. I mean he initially started protecting him bc he said he needed to get the immune person to the base safely. Ofc it’s hard to expect Lin Zai to switch and think that A-Lie is now madly in love with him. From his perspective it is all gibberish. And like what is the difference which psycho organization experiments on him. Both are same most likely. So why not start here. At least you won’t be surrounded by 1000 deadly soldiers 🤣
A-Lie tbh most likely as usual has more heart than everyone there altogether, he just was taught to hide it. But I cannot wait for him to show his vulnerable side 😌
Also I can’t stop saying how I love A-Lie’s character. He totally stole my heart this year to the point that despite the fact that I fully understand baby Lin Zai who I also love, I get really mad that he hurt him and made him cry 😭 And I’m sorry but I’m so invested in these two that I’m willing to throw under the bus everyone there from secondary couple to granny as long as we survive 💀🤣 I just know it’s not nice to ask to kill SCH bc if (when?) A-Lie turns to zombie obviously everyone would be yelling “SAVE AT ALL COST!!” 😂🤣🤣 and it’s gonna be valid af but hypocritical
I just feel like they’re going with this route as in they try to sell us that killing zombies if you can cure them is inhumane. And how fast and without any emotions A-Lie does it even to ppl he knows is beyond cruel. Like when he in ep1 killed the barely turned son in front of his mom, but it’s kinda absurd. Bc what am I supposed to stand there and wait for them to bite me? Or wait for brother to attack Lin Zai bc he froze during the fight in the middle of the last episode? I do not understand the logic 🌚
I love though how they showing both sides and both are valid like I would also be He Yao if I needed to save my loved one, so I also fully understand. But the problem is I so do not care for them, all I see is LieZai, so touch them and you’re out, goodbye, sayonara 🤣
It’s ironic how Lin Zai back in the days was yelling at A-Lie for thinking of him as a cure only, but now the tables have turned and it seems like he treats himself as a lab experiment while poor A-Lie is like “no hell no”. I’m wondering whether he can prove to him that he’s not just experiment. Bc I still do not get how going to the other organization is a good option either. Like A-Lie is deadly, but if they decide to take Lin Zai it’s gonna be hard to fight a whole battalion of trained men like him 💀
P.S. I really love when they do two side of the stories like this. When from one POV main hero is a good one, while from the other POV he becomes a villain. And here we have three POVs which is even more interesting. Like if He Yao was main and we’d be shown that zombies have their feelings still and that girl in the theater sooner, then our boos low-key would be villains 🤣 When writers do stuff like that, it all comes down to a game of which character will steal audience’s attention and make them pick that side despite everything wrong he does and in this case it’s without doubts A-Lie. For that mother in the first ep he is a villain. Her son still had human conscious and wasn’t even a threat yet like with brother in the last episode he went slicing. So lololololol
It’s a lovely technique which I specifically adore when it’s done right. Like with Wu Xie when by the time he becomes a villain from someone else’s POV, for you he’s the one you’re rooting for and everyone else be damned, but you still understand why for them he’s a villain. But do you care? No. haha
I hope He Yao don’t release SCH on A-Lie so he would get bitten to give Lin Zai more motivation to work on the cure 💀🤣 And I don’t know why but He Yao just doesn’t give off the vibes of “I’ll do anything for my loved one” even tho they try to push this narration, the feeling is just off. A-Lie in the other hand does give off this vibe but the beginning blurs Lin Zai’s vision sadly. And now it’s all twisted. And kinda like in Mr Fanboy lighter situation he is confused af now as in who is good or bad. “Have you thought this through? To love a human weapon. But he was so good to me that I forgot that he kidnapped me.” 💀 Honestly wanting to kill his friend asap bc he thought she was about to turn didn’t help much haha 🤣 but I’m guessing the tables will turn is she’s really infected and kills somebody accidentally or He Yao will squeeze him dry 🌚
Chen Liang: Just spread my legs.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying from them lmao
the zipper working before the shooting normally, but getting stuck each time it was “action” lol it was doing it on purpose, the zipper is mvp, the zipper is my new fav, it said keep kissing lol
P.S. lubricant needed to be put on Lin Zai, but it’s apocalypse, so we get that you didn’t have any 🤣