Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 55 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 4, 2023
On The Last Oath • 2 days ago
When delulu oxygen deprived Lin Zai asked for a cigarette after He Yao took 1 litre of his blood... and He Yao gave it to him ⊙ _ ⊙ lol yeah no, he doesn't want to save his boyfriend, he just wants Lin Zai dead tbh lmao like "yeah, smoke, bitch, drop dead right here".

He Yao's boyfriend's got his scientist degree out of his ass too. Bitch, okay, first time I'll give it to you for asking about "is this immune person okay?", but after the bag number 3x200ml, you suddenly stopped asking (must be the zombie brain🌚). This university He Yao, Sheng Chang Huan and Lin Zai all went to, needs to be closed fr, ppl don't need such education lmao. Lin Zai okay, I'll cut him some slack, he's not pretending to be a scientist, he's an engineer and he's a good person since he's stupidly risking his life for a selfless cause plus his brain gets zero oxygen but these selfish stupid bitches can both go to hell. Zero brain cells, selfish AND cruel. What a great combo.

The sad irony of the fact that the only person who returned Lin Zai all the care in the world was the one who was taught not to feel at all. One cared too much about everyone, yet the other "normal" people didn't care, the only one who cared too much in return turned out to be the supposedly "emotionless killing machine". I'm speechless. Haha..ha... CRYING LIKE A BITCH I LOVE THEM 😭😭😭 Lin Zai, you broke poor mercenery into pieces, he can't even do missions now, wake up and take responsibility 😭 He really tried to pull of the White Fang shit on him by kicking him as hard as possible and he still couldn't leave 😭😭😭

When A-Lie started yelling "where is Lin Zai?" and everyone was like "who the fuck knows". Ah, how nice it is when you have that one someone who will notice if you disappear from this world even for a second. With the way they both are, I suggest them to never ever separate, it's tragic. Maybe handcuff yourself together haha 🤣
14 0
On The Last Oath • 3 days ago
It would be hella romantic if A-Lie said that he has a new mission now and it’s to love and protect Lin Zai and that he won’t ever give him away to anybody and that now it’s the only mission he’s gonna have for the rest of his life. And that’s the first mission that he has accepted completely voluntarily 🥰
12 0
Replying to watchingstuff • 3 days ago
Huh? There are ppl who celebrate A-Lie walking away? Even tho it was only for seconds, I was upset seeing it in…
LOLOLOLOLOL thank fuck I have my own bubble and almost don't see ppl like this🤣🤣🤣 I'm sorry your eyes witnessed those, but not surprised tbh

it's just some things are not about different opinions, they are about common sense and it's clearly missing in those comments haha I always wish for those people to do okay in real life at least, hopefully their judgement and logic this bad only when it comes to the world of fiction💀 plus I always soothe myself with the rule of vocal minority and imagine that most ppl are alright (in the head) lol
0 0
Replying to cdrama_fanatic • 3 days ago
I disliked that granny and sister from the start, I already knew what role they were going to play in this when…
Oh, I adore A-Lie and Lin Zai as characters, everyone else don’t like 🤣 He Yao’s bf is just zzzzzz boring af 😴 and as much as I dislike granny and sis Chen now, I actually am happy that they went this route bc imo A-Lie needed that kick. And they behavior is also perfect to get out Lin Zai out of his misconceptions. He says he wants stability and safety and the funniest part is that it all lies in a person that he couldn’t possibly think it would. Aka A-Lie. And his ex found family are perfect for this portrayal of reality they are now forced to live in. Like I love this trope about a person confusing what’s underneath very much since Pride&Prejudice lol If done right, it’s very satisfying to watch unfolding. Especially when the characters misjudgment is absolutely valid due to their behavior and circumstances 🤣 so to me everyone plays the role I want them to play perfectly, so granny and sis are exactly where they are supposed to be to me lol, but to each their own ❤️
0 0
Replying to Bori • 4 days ago
Like your thinking. Of course there is always the chance of a cliffhanger and a second season. Which would be…
I wasn’t insisting on the fact that the watch informs them, I merely agreed that they needed to find many, so even if they found on, others would still be looking for another one, that’s all :)
0 0
Replying to Bori • 4 days ago
Like your thinking. Of course there is always the chance of a cliffhanger and a second season. Which would be…
that's why I said "but keep looking for another one" lol

but to be honest as much as I wish they'd find many already, by everyone's reactions to Lin Zai, it's close to impossible. I keep thinking how hard it is to walk around and try to detect someone like that, it was pure coincedence that Lin Zai wore A-Lie's watch, otherwise, he would've left without even knowing, so idk their tech is not that good lmao and to find out that you're immune and kniw for yourself you gotta be bitten by a zombie first so most ppl who weren't ever bitten most likely don't even know if they're immune or nah. it's so many random steps that the chances are extremely low
0 2
Replying to Bori • 4 days ago
Like your thinking. Of course there is always the chance of a cliffhanger and a second season. Which would be…
No, I meant Chinese BLs, not Chinese regular dramas. Regular Cdramas have several seasons sometimes, not only two :)

If there are other pairs of immune and a hunter, then let them be the sacrificial lambs, I don’t know them 💀🤣 but so far according to A-Lie’s data there is no other immune, otherwise system would probably told everyone that “they found one, but keep looking for another” lol
1 4
Replying to AEROROR2 • 4 days ago
Lin Zai is so easy to fool. His kindness is his weakness, and he never seems to learn his lesson after the cannibalism…
but the whole point of the story is that A-Lie started to feel human emotions again only because he felt them through Lin Zai’s heart. Only by observing Lin Zai and the way he treats everyone with kindness, he was able to come back from being a heartless machine. Would Lin Zai not be Lin Zai the whole thing wouldn’t work and A-Lie wouldn't fall in love with him for his heart.

Would Lin Zai be as heartless and “normal” as others in this world, A-Lie would’ve stayed a robot and would be a forever prisoner of an organization who made him said robot.

Kindness is definitely not weakness. People are the problem.

P.S. and also what’s nice is that Lin Zai is no mop (spineless or a sheep), like they love to make those “kind” characters. He can stand up for himself, has a sharp tongue and in general is very feisty. In that aspect he really reminds me of Sheng Shaoyou. That one is also trusting, gullible and constantly tries to help ppl, but at the same time can kick your ass and that mouth is unholy when he starts dissing 💀🤣 Like trusting and helping people is not a bad quality (it's just these days ppl are used to everyone treating everyone like shit, so they automatically decide not to give a shit either), expecting everyone to be assholes the moment you meet them automatically and leaving ppl to die, like those others wanted to do with A-Lie in the first episode is much worse imo.
22 0
Replying to fluffyzebra • 4 days ago
People can celebrate A'Lie knowing his worth and walking away when he's not needed, but Lin Zai's autonomy is…
Huh? There are ppl who celebrate A-Lie walking away? Even tho it was only for seconds, I was upset seeing it in a preview, esp him reporting to the base 💀🌚 Maybe I was in the minority who wanted him to say “I don’t care about the mission anymore” after Lin Zai’s speech last week and I was genuinely upset with him lol. I also personally don’t like the double standards. Like Lin Zai has to pay for being too kind/trusting, but when he trusts/saves A-Lie’s ass it’s suddenly good 🤣 A-Lie on the other hand should have absolute zero repercussions to any of his wrong doings at all just because. Like he does everything he wants with Lin Zai’s life and considers it’s okay and people wanted it to immediately flow into a deep trusting relationship with Lin Zai. How? I’m laughing I’m sorry. Like pls understand that being in a relationship with someone you can’t trust and being acquaintance with someone you can’t trust are different things. Plus if it wasn’t for the conflict A-Lie would still proceeded with his mission and wouldn't even think about it being anything wrong, at least now he understands that he needed to make a choice.
10 2
On The Last Oath • 4 days ago
I also want A-Lie to throw away those damn watch, like I'm paranoid, there's no way this coocoo organization can't track where he is with the help of those. Pls, once you realize that you don't need this organization anymore, put those watch on some zombie instead haha
18 1
Replying to TuraiyaRehman • 4 days ago
The slogan ? Which poster are you talking about ? The car poster I saw don't have any slogan.But the slogan is…
The poster that is icon on their offical channel everywhere, you can find it here in chinese: https://kisskh.at/photos/m0BOqJ_3

and here in english: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/pt/0/0e/The_Last_Oath_poster.jpg?utm_source=pt.wikipedia.org&utm_campaign=index&utm_content=thumbnail_unscaled

the cover poster here has same slogan
3 0
On The Last Oath • 4 days ago
I want the moment from the poster picture already, where they’re in the car and Lin Zai holds A-Lie’s neck sweetly and his man’s ears are red 😭 but I know it’s probably the finale so a long way to go

and I LOVE the slogan “it’s just us at the end” 😭😭😭 I really hope I’m right with my prediction and it’s indeed gonna be just them in the end ❤️❤️😌 us against the world, my fav trope yes
13 4
Replying to Bori • 4 days ago
Like your thinking. Of course there is always the chance of a cliffhanger and a second season. Which would be…
yeah tbh I’m against 2nd season only because China never does any 2nd seasons, they only promise and then don’t do anything 🤣 so if it ends on some bad cliffhanger with s2 promises, it’s gonna suck 💀 I’m okay with cliffhanger as long as our two boys are alive and well. About the world being fully freed from zombie virus I do not care that much, it can be a cliffhanger. I in general do not get why only the Cure & the Weapon have to sacrifice themselves for the sake of humanity, I heavily disagree with this. I do not want them anywhere close to A-Lie’s base. Both of them should run far away together ❤️ I’m sure there are still nice places left somewhere. It’s not like they’re planning on having kids or anything 🤣 they can just live their lives and enjoy themselves. Every time they try to help someone they get ass in return, so maybe the whole point of the show is “fuck helping them, humanity sucks, rare good ppl should go and live happily without them” 💀
2 6
On The Last Oath • 4 days ago
I’m sorry, but I gotta say I don’t like granny and sister Chen either now. I’m tired of them protecting He Yao even after this. Maybe fuck this found family, brother and the mission, let my boys just go somewhere on a nice island only two of them 😌🤣 They both deserve people who put them first, so now that A-Lie dropped the mission (I assume), we got one, now Lin Zai needs to wake up too and just leave, my boys ❤️ their description of episide 20 is heart emoji, so I hope we get our reconciliation this week otherwise I’m gonna riot. Then the camp must be attacked/contaminated, all die except for us and we just run off in a car together without any baggage (that’s why the car leaving with a fire behind it emoji for the last episode) 🤣🤣🤣 like Lin Zai is gonna bury his brother and others in ep22 (He Yao first), A-Lie will cut off the base in ep23 (hence the watch). I’m sorry, other ppl (not sorry)
8 13
Replying to TacoBella • 4 days ago
I just hope then within this week things gets sort out between A leh and Lin Zai and Lin zai deserves to know…
I’m now scared that this bitch is gonna do something to A-Lie before Lin Zai wakes up from a coma 😭😭😭 what if by the time Lin Zai is conscious, A-Lie is no longer okay? FML 😭
6 0
Replying to TacoBella • 4 days ago
I really want to kill the doctor dammmm asshole motherfucker scumbag son of a bitch
it’s been a while since I wanted a character dead this much 🌚
4 0
On The Last Oath • 4 days ago
A-Lie: that’s it, I’m leaving Lin Zai.
A-Lie 2 seconds later: Who the fuck am I kidding? MY BABY!!!
🤣🤣🤣

mission fail, no, that’s mission success 😌
Lin Zai is gonna be half A-Lie’s blood for a bit, they merged in every way possible lol
15 0
Replying to TacoBella • 4 days ago
Yeah we're going to get one each day friday and Saturday now 😭😭😭
I thought I’ll be fine with that, but now I already don’t think so 🥲 tragic
2 1
Replying to JihyeHa • 4 days ago
I really need that song on my Spotify, do you know the song name?
Yes ❤️ they’ve already released it on YouTube 3 days ago, I love it so much still even tho it’s AI 🤣
0 1