Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 5, 2023
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 2, 2022
Replying to Saffy88 • May 15, 2023
Excalibur, smart watch, more play on Huawei and smart assistants who suddenly need to be charged……The interplay…
And the list goes on 😂❤️
0 0
On Back from the Brink • May 15, 2023
Ep 12, the cutest and funniest so far ❤️
I don't know if it's just me, but their forehead touches are more satisying that a kiss 😂❤️
11 11
Replying to Suz_Suz • May 14, 2023
Youtube with good ENGLISH SUBTITLES (so far only 4 episodes are uploaded).https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqSFLWTqTGw&list=PLphkYhy_dVTJgtCs_G8l5j4hX_u8iJmod
Thank you! I tried on asianvote, but the sub there was... 😅
0 0
Replying to Jirachi • May 14, 2023
Title Back from the Brink Spoiler
kisskh.co Or, Youku App
Oh, so they have changed the site ending. Thank you! I was wondering why the old version no longer worked 😅
0 1
Replying to SushmitaGrg • May 14, 2023
Some one tell me where to watch ep 11 with Eng sub??
Exacly 🥲 it should have been released till now.
0 0
Replying to Suz_Suz • May 13, 2023
My comfort drama also! I rewatched 5 times already. I have so many favorite parts in this drama that I never get…
Yes, yes 😆 that moment was like DFQC to CH, "I promissed het not to hurt you physically, but who said sth about your heart?" 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️
1 1
Replying to Suz_Suz • May 13, 2023
My comfort drama also! I rewatched 5 times already. I have so many favorite parts in this drama that I never get…
Same 😆 for example, the first part of 13th ep hits as hard as ever 😆😆😆 I really love that kiss scene ❤️
2 3
Replying to voldermortsunbae • May 12, 2023
Lmao I like how the shadow spirit is basically threatening them to fall in love and communicate! Honestly me as…
That's what I was thinking 😂 this dude is basically us, the fandom 😂😂😂
2 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • May 11, 2023
This is my comfort drama, I swear. Every time I'm unsatistied with today's dramas I come back to this one and every single time I enjoy it as if it's my first (even tho I already know everything).
So if any one has any doubts whether watching it or not, I assure you, you have nothing to lose, only to gain.
12 7
Replying to jaginsing • May 11, 2023
https://twitter.com/revemelolove/status/1654385402512576512?s=20now this is going to make for some interesting…
OMG, this was SO cute! 😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️ I just can't 😂❤️😂❤️
1 0
Replying to HaruNoKaze • May 11, 2023
Short question: which drama is TSL? I know TTEOTM is Till the End of the Moon, but the other one...? 🤔
Oh, lol, yes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Thank you 🤗
1 1
Replying to FeiJin • May 11, 2023
It's better not to compare it's CGI with TTEOTM &TSL ,Bcz the budget of this drama is not high like them
Short question: which drama is TSL? I know TTEOTM is Till the End of the Moon, but the other one...? 🤔
1 3
Replying to Goldbeard • May 10, 2023
my sis said TTEOTM is OBHE(open bad happy ending) 😂🤣
Lol, this is so accurate 😂😂😂
2 0
On Bossy Husband Who Loved Me • Oct 21, 2022
Lol, just watched the last episode and I am a little confused...
Is everything in the drama just the script of her novel? Like, even the beginning when she is transported in the novel is part of the script?
2 2
Replying to Lisa • Aug 20, 2022
Jin Bu Yeon is dead 🤔🤔...At the last second of Ep 17..Jin Bu Yeon got back that's why she called her mother...…
Oh, so I understood it correctly 🤔 I had some doubts about that 😂
0 0
Replying to martar • Aug 20, 2022
And do you know the ending of the orginal novel? Would you mind sharing it with me? (of course with a spoiler…
I was lucky that When I watched that drama it was already completed 😂 so when I saw that there was too much melodrama, I skipped to the ending and I was devastated 😂
But this one is ongoing so the only thing that drives me to watch it till the end is my hope foar a happy ending 😅
0 0
Replying to martar • Aug 19, 2022
And do you know the ending of the orginal novel? Would you mind sharing it with me? (of course with a spoiler…
Yeah, this is my last hope 😂 like, maybe those scenes were from the angsty part of the story and we will still get a happy ending 😅
Because if not, I will cry my whole life for DFQC 🥺 poor baby needs a happy ending.
0 2
Replying to martar • Aug 19, 2022
And do you know the ending of the orginal novel? Would you mind sharing it with me? (of course with a spoiler…
I think I also saw that MV and my heart ached. Some people said that this drama might have a sad ending, but I was optimistic about it. That was up until now, when I saw those scenes and my hopes dropped consistently ^^*
0 4
Replying to Dreamy • Aug 15, 2022
How IS got me bamboozled#1- Preview: show "wedding scene"- Me: waah Happy Ending 😍- actual scene: Only a dream…
Lol, this is the cuttest and funniest comment I've ever read 🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️
3 0