Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 13, 2014

Heathenkitties

Portland, Oregon, USA
Replying to itwillneverbefar • Apr 4, 2020
Oh my gosh, I love him! He's so underrated. Everyone is going on about LMH and WDH but I am also so excited to…
Me too. Looking forward to seeing him in this drama!
1 0
On The Lies Within • Apr 1, 2020
I liked this drama, but it was a little long, which is the problem with many dramas (trying make 12 episodes' worth of material into 16, for example). There was a surprise twist at the end that had me saying "whoa." The acting was really good too. I definitely don't regret watching this!
3 0
On The Lies Within • Mar 30, 2020
I don't know why so many people are hating on this drama. It's a thriller and is doing exactly what a thriller is supposed to being doing: taking us on a crazy ride with a lot of turns and dead-ends. I'm on episode 9, and it's been keeping me guessing.
4 0
On The Lies Within • Mar 30, 2020
Title The Lies Within Spoiler
Who else thinks it's strange that Jin Yeong-Min has suddenly started dressing like the twin of In Dong-gu in episode 9?
0 0
Replying to DeepZone • Mar 21, 2020
Title Itaewon Class Spoiler
The only way to fix that is in to make C.E.O Jang come closer to PSY the next episode, and tell him where Yi Seo…
I agree 100%!! I was like NOOOOOO, don't kneel!!!! and then he kneeled. omg
1 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Mar 20, 2020
Title Watcher
Thanks for the thumbs-up review. I'm looking for something since I just finished Romantic Doctor 2.
And then, after this, you have to watch Itaewon Class. It's so good!
0 1
Replying to glassesNeet • Mar 19, 2020
Person Kim Hye Eun
I love herrrr. I'm watching Itaewon Class but her face looks so different? maybe its the character idk it took…
At the very least, she's had a ton of fillers and botox. Her face is frozen and puffy. I hate when actresses overdo it with ps.
11 0
Replying to Honey baby • Mar 17, 2020
Title Itaewon Class Spoiler
You ain’t seen nothing yet...
Oh really?! So is she a bad person? Is she just a selfish person who uses people for whatever she wants? I thought she was his friend but when she took the scholarship I was like "uh...." but then we she said she was working there, I was like "uh, seriously, WTF?!" She seemed so sweet, at first...
0 4
On Itaewon Class • Mar 17, 2020
Title Itaewon Class Spoiler
I'm watching episode 2 right now. I find it difficult believe that Oh Soo Ah
would work for Jangga Corp. after what the son and owner did to Park Sae Ro-Yi. It's like deciding to work for a den of horrible, cruel snakes (who would do the same to you, if they don't like you). Rant over.
0 9
On Itaewon Class • Mar 17, 2020
I just started watching this (on episode 2) and it's REALLY good. If anyone's on the fence about this, take a chance!
1 0
Replying to shadowdancer • Mar 16, 2020
Title Watcher
basic proof of how a simple conspiracy story can turn into a psychological thriller with good acting and ost.…
I'd hear the beginning of it and then think "Okay, what's gonna happen now?" lol
2 0
Replying to SVITAMEN D-rama • Mar 16, 2020
Title Watcher
What the f*ck ending? Has many promblem unsolved?1.who make the note of coruptor (head of strategy muil)?2.the…
You need put make your post a SPOILER!
1 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Mar 16, 2020
Title Watcher
Thanks for the thumbs-up review. I'm looking for something since I just finished Romantic Doctor 2.
OMG, I just finished; it was so good! Seo Kang Joon was fantastic! Also, I was guessing until the very end! Now I have to find something to watch lol.
1 0
Replying to sushin • Mar 9, 2020
Person Seo Kang Jun
Brilliant acting in "Are You Human Too?" and "The Third Charm," a very detailed actor as told by his co-stars.…
His eyes are very unique. Even when I didn't know his names, I was like "oh it's that actor with beautiful eyes"...
1 0
Replying to Kpopsphere • Mar 4, 2020
Title Watcher
I AM STILL WAITING FOR A SEASON 2 ......Also for those who are wondering if they should watch it, WATCH IT ASAP…
Thanks for the thumbs-up review. I'm looking for something since I just finished Romantic Doctor 2.
1 5
Replying to zitszack • Mar 4, 2020
hahahah i take back what i said about this drama earlier ... after the 12th episode this drama gets even better…
Some of the bad guys were driving me crazy, lol!
0 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Mar 4, 2020
Yes, so there were so new faces...but there were plenty of old ones as well. I don't regret watching the second season; I'm just sad it's over already. Please, let there be a season 3!!
0 0
Replying to HyesoosPartnerLawyer • Feb 25, 2020
Person Kim Jae Joong
I do agree but not always i think it depends on his eye makeup too ^^
He does have a very intense gaze.
0 0