Editorials
Replying to pankajr95 • Jan 14, 2020
Title One Spring Night Spoiler
Happy Ending
You should cover this reply of yours...
0 0
Replying to pankajr95 • Jan 14, 2020
Title One Spring Night Spoiler
Happy Ending
Thanks for this! I know it spoils the ending, but I have 2 more episodes to go on Netflix and after the seeing the previews I was like "omg if she gets back together with that jerk, I'm gonna lose it!!!" I wasn't even sure if I could finish it...
0 0
Replying to Feli • Jan 14, 2020
Title One Spring Night
Those of you complaining about the OST obviously couldn't survive Boys Over Flowers! For almost a year after,…
So true LOL!!
1 0
On One Spring Night • Jan 13, 2020
Title One Spring Night Spoiler
Honestly, is dating a single parent such a terrible sin in Korea? If so, what a difference compared to the U.S.
0 2
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jan 9, 2020
Title One Spring Night
Well, now I have to watch it! (Plus Jung Hae In has the most radiant smile!)
I'm currently watching it! Also, I feel like this drama is a reunion of sorts for the actors who were in Heard It Through the Grapevine; so many familiar faces!
0 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jan 9, 2020
Title Close-Knit Spoiler
I love slice-of-life movies and dramas. We're all just humans, struggling to survive, no matter our situations.
Thanks for that; I'm doing my best. ?
1 0
Replying to Kat • Jan 8, 2020
Title Close-Knit
Definitely watch this movie! It's so incredibly beautiful. And the acting is top notch! It's a wonderful slice…
I love slice-of-life movies and dramas. We're all just humans, struggling to survive, no matter our situations.
3 2
On Close-Knit • Jan 8, 2020
Title Close-Knit
I loved how protective and sensitive Rinko's mom was toward her daughter. Seriously, this made me cry (again) just watching the trailer, even though I've already watched the film.
10 0
Replying to LucyLee • Jan 7, 2020
Title One Spring Night
One of the best Korean drama I’ve ever seen. For real 10/10
Well, now I have to watch it! (Plus Jung Hae In has the most radiant smile!)
2 3
On My Father Is Strange • Jan 7, 2020
Title My Father Is Strange
I watched this years ago, but it's such a good drama. <3
1 1
Replying to sdh • Jan 7, 2020
Title Heard It through the Grapevine
Life on Mars was my introduction to the fine acting abilities of Go Ah Sung. I checked this drama out and I am…
That was a great drama!
1 0
On Heard It through the Grapevine • Jan 7, 2020
Title Heard It through the Grapevine
It was a good drama, but so SLOWWWwwwww...
2 0
Replying to kingBeaver • Dec 31, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
I've read about IU's acting in My Mister, but oh my god her acting in this one was close to perfection! I've now…
You HAVE TO watch My Mister!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ??
0 0
Replying to Hoyce • Dec 31, 2019
Title Hotel del Luna
This is one of the dramas that did not let me sleep and feel down for few weeks. I was so attached and in love…
I finished it last night, and my eyes were swollen and puffy today. I became so attached to the characters. ??❤️
2 0
Replying to Flan_Chair • Nov 30, 2019
Title Shoplifters
I think you would love 'Nobody Knows'. With regards to Aki, I think she was simply a victim of circumstances;…
I watched Nobody Knows back in 2005, and it gutted me.
2 0
Replying to Varric T • Nov 29, 2019
Title Something in the Rain Spoiler
I was also frustrated, felt like the first 12 episodes were amazing but then it started getting really frustrating.…
I saw it through to the bitter end lol.
2 0
On Avengers Social Club • Nov 29, 2019
Title Avengers Social Club
The only complaint I have about this drama is that 12 episodes weren't enough! I loved the plot, the characters, and the acting was fantastic and believable. I don't regret the time I spent watching this drama!
14 0
On Lee Jae Wook • Nov 20, 2019
Person Lee Jae Wook
I just finished WWW: Search. I didn't know this actor, so imagine my surprise finding out that he was only 21 when this drama was filmed--he's so mature acting! Really looking forward to more!
9 0
On Search: WWW • Nov 20, 2019
Title Search: WWW
I loved this drama! The characters and storyline were really good! Loved the acting, too! So many good things about this drama, but I'm too lazy to write a review, LOL.
1 0
On Yachigusa Kaoru • Nov 19, 2019
Person Yachigusa Kaoru
I just found out she died. What an amazing and prolific actor. RIP. https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20191028/p2g/00m/0et/090000c?cx_testId=23&cx_testVariant=cx_5&cx_artPos=6&cx_type=contextual#cxrecs_s
5 0