Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 hours ago
  • Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 13, 2014

Heathenkitties

Portland, Oregon, USA
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Feb 25, 2020
I am EAST ASIAN, and I fully agree with you. My ex-grandma (my mum's mother-in-law) was really mean & evil to…
Good to hear!!!
1 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Feb 25, 2020
I can't find it on Netflix! *sobs*
Not the U.S. I found it on Kissasian, but it's not on Viki, and there's no more Drama fever. *sob*
1 0
Replying to Ladymeow2020 • Feb 24, 2020
I am EAST ASIAN, and I fully agree with you. My ex-grandma (my mum's mother-in-law) was really mean & evil to…
I hope your mom had a happy life after that, as well as you kids.
1 2
Replying to Ice Bear-imnida • Feb 24, 2020
All episodes with English subtitles will be released on Netflix this coming Thursday. I’m excited!
I can't find it on Netflix! *sobs*
1 5
On Graceful Family • Feb 20, 2020
Bae Jong Ok was so ruthless, so evil, I really hated her while I was watching this drama. Such a great role for such a great actress!
4 0
Replying to Jinrou • Feb 20, 2020
Wow... just.. wow! I share the same feelings with the above review from the user Narea which says part of them…
I agree!
1 0
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Feb 10, 2020
Person Kim Jae Joong
DAMN! This dude is seriously gorgeous! O_O He's like a mix of Sehun and Ji Chang WookHis beauty scares me...
He's seriously one of the most beautiful guys I have ever seen.
3 0
Replying to HyesoosPartnerLawyer • Feb 10, 2020
Person Kim Jae Joong
I do agree but not always i think it depends on his eye makeup too ^^
What? His eyes are gorgeous!
7 2
Replying to Choco15 • Feb 9, 2020
Title Postman to Heaven Spoiler
I didn't thought that they will kiss that soon.. But, why in the end Jae Joong became real postman? Isn't he is…
Maybe the feelings he had when remembering his "dream" made him want to keep doing that job; it was something that made him feel good.
2 0
Replying to Nat • Jan 29, 2020
Title Vagabond
It's a worth watch if you're an action fan, the story is intriguing and catchy, the acting is on point... and…
Thanks for the info!
1 0
On Vagabond • Jan 26, 2020
Title Vagabond
Is it worth it to watch this? Seems like people either love it or hate it.
0 4
Replying to Yupon68 • Jan 19, 2020
For me, this is one of the truly great KDramas: terrific writing, direction, cast, and of course the two splendid…
It's one of the few dramas I actually own.
2 2
Replying to Terrica18 • Jan 19, 2020
Title VIP
This was intense. Honestly I would have love a joyful ending after all that grief but I guess amicable is all…
Uh spoiler much?!
0 3
Replying to ShotaSidePart • Jan 19, 2020
First things first- Yoshida is one of my all time fav Japanese actresses and never fails to amaze.This was a damn…
Man, the music was giving me all kinds of feelz.
3 0
On SKY Castle • Jan 16, 2020
Title SKY Castle
If you ever feel envious of the upper class, the Richie Riches of the world, then watch this drama. You'll feel much better about not having wads of cash and living in luxury, because there's always a price to pay.
6 0
Replying to Dragonfly Barbie • Jan 14, 2020
I think her ex takes the cake as one of the worst exes in kdramaland.
Just when you think he can't stoop any lower, he does. omg
1 0