News
Replying to caramelyogurt • Jan 2, 2016
Title A Boy and His Samurai
Guys, just found the movie ..here is the site http://viooz.co/movies/15446-chonmage-purin-2010.html --Now, I'm…
Link still works; thanks! Cute movie; totally worth watching!
0 0
On Kim Yoo Bin • Jan 2, 2016
Person Kim Yoo Bin
Great acting in 14 Days! Such a cutie!
5 0
On Cho Seung Woo • Dec 31, 2015
Person Cho Seung Woo
Watching 14 Days. He's so amazing and charming in this drama!
3 0
moonlitebliz • Dec 30, 2015
Review God's Gift: 14 Days
Great review! I've just finished the first episode, and I can't believe how much they packed into it! Looking forward to the rest of the drama!
0 0
On How to Become Myself • Sep 12, 2015
Title How to Become Myself
Such a sweet story; I don't know why it got only 6.5. I would definitely recommend it.
5 0
addicted2dramas • Sep 8, 2015
Review My Rainy Days
Great review! I almost didn't watch this because it seemed too weird with the age difference, but I'm glad I did. I really cared about the characters.
2 0
herojjsachiko • Sep 7, 2015
Review My Rainy Days
Your English was great; thanks for the good review.
2 0
On Secret Garden • Aug 2, 2015
Title Secret Garden
Love this drama!! Weren't the track suits hilarious?!!!! :-)
0 0
Myd • Jul 15, 2015
Review The Man from Nowhere
I loved this movie!!
0 0
Dounie • Jul 11, 2015
Review Postmen in the Mountains
Dounie: thanks for the wonderful review. This sounds like I will need my box of tissues ready!
1 1
Niina no Papa • Jul 2, 2015
Review Sapuri
@Blademan2: Uh, isn't that why it's called a "drama"? Lots of television programs have dramatic, yet unrealistic, love stories.
5 0
On Nishikido Ryo • Jun 30, 2015
Person Nishikido Ryo
Currently watching Ryusei no Kizuna. Holy crap, is he handsome! (Good actor, too, LOL.)
5 0
On The Family Game • Jun 27, 2015
Title The Family Game
loved this drama!
1 0
On Jung Il Woo • Dec 13, 2014
Person Jung Il Woo
Loved him in 49 Days and Flower Boy Ramen Shop. So adorable!! <3
3 0