Editorials
On JIN Season 2 • Apr 27, 2016
Title JIN Season 2
Wow, I LOVED THIS DRAMA. I think I even loved the second season a bit more than the first, maybe because I was so invested in the characters. Get ready for tissues! Loved the music too!
1 0
Replying to MeegsS • Mar 11, 2016
Title The Royal Gambler
Am I the only one who thinks Jang Geun Suk is a greasy cheesy weirdo? Blech.
Wow, those are awful words.
5 0
On The Royal Gambler • Mar 11, 2016
Title The Royal Gambler
omg omg omg. <3
1 0
rymes • Feb 2, 2016
Review Fake Couple
Wonderful review...thanks!
0 0
On Shin Min Ah • Feb 1, 2016
Person Shin Min Ah
Loving her performance in Oh My Venus and, wow, she's stunning!
3 0
Replying to BB26 • Jan 31, 2016
Person Choi Jin Ho
I got a slight crush on this actor although he is kinda old >3<
LOL, me too, but I'm just a bit older than him. ;-)
0 0
On The Snow Queen • Jan 19, 2016
Title The Snow Queen Spoiler
I finished this drama. It was amazing and beautiful, although incredibly sad. Really well done acting and cinematography. Reminds so much of the dramas I watched back in the day. If you don't cry watching this video...if you don't sob at the end...you have a heart of stone. Just kidding ... kinda.
1 0
On The Snow Queen • Jan 17, 2016
Title The Snow Queen
I'm about ready to start episode 8, but I wanted to leave a link for viewing in case anyone has problems finding a good site to watch. I found a few sites, but they were all low-res; this one is great: http://www.epdrama.com/the-snow-queen/the-snow-queen-episode-1-2. This drama is stunning. HIGHLY recommend. (If you are a Hyun Bin fan, RUN, don't walk, to this site and watch this drama! :-)
1 0
On Lee Sun Ho • Jan 16, 2016
Person Lee Sun Ho
I would love to see Lee Sun Ho in more dramas; definitely going to watch more that he's done.
1 0
Replying to Chisuku • Jan 10, 2016
Person Hwang Jung Eum
I think she's a great actress, but I dislike her screaming in Kill me, Heal me.... well, at least she's screaming…
I'm watching it now, and her screaming is really annoying!
4 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Jan 10, 2016
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
Ji Sung is HOT!!
4 0
ViolinGal • Jan 9, 2016
Review Oh My Venus
Thanks for the great review. Really disappointed because I've been waiting for a So Ji Sub drama since the fabulous Master's Sun.
2 0
Replying to Kristina303 • Jan 5, 2016
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
Does anybody know where to find Achiara's Secret OST?! I've already been searching for three days, all the links…
Oh sorry! Well, if you just want to listen, there's several videos on youtube, such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJzk_PUgbe8 If you want to buy, there are few sites I buy my OST CDs. :-)
0 0
Replying to Kristina303 • Jan 4, 2016
Title The Village: Achiara's Secret
Does anybody know where to find Achiara's Secret OST?! I've already been searching for three days, all the links…
http://www.dramanice.to/drama/the-village-achiara-s-secret-detail
0 0
On A Tale of Two Sisters • Jan 4, 2016
Title A Tale of Two Sisters
It was okay; don't think I'd watch it again.
2 0
On Blind • Jan 4, 2016
Title Blind
Wow, that was INTENSE!
1 0
Replying to urwonandonly • Jan 4, 2016
Title Tokyo Girl
Really lovely movie! I loved the time travel partners concept it had going on. I definitely was emotionally invested…
I agree; it could have been longer.
1 0
On Tokyo Girl • Jan 4, 2016
Title Tokyo Girl
I needed tissues for this one. Here's a link to part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltSEvvZLNf4
2 0
On April Fools • Jan 3, 2016
Title April Fools
It was okay. The dramacool link is broken, but I watched it here (with subs): http://getsubs.co/watch-online/april-fools
0 0
On See You Tomorrow, Everyone • Jan 3, 2016
Title See You Tomorrow, Everyone
Quirky film, but I enjoyed it. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODJO5B4K8p4
1 0