Editorials
On Like Father, Like Son • Aug 9, 2016
Title Like Father, Like Son
A well-done, but heartbreaking, film.
4 0
On Our Little Sister • Aug 8, 2016
Title Our Little Sister
What a heartwarming film. As others have said, not a lot happened; just a thoughtful story about the relationship among these sisters. If you like slice-of-life stories, you will appreciate this one...and you may need tissues.
3 0
On Jang Keun Suk • Aug 4, 2016
Person Jang Keun Suk
Happy Birthday, my Prince! <3
0 0
On Two Weddings and a Funeral • Aug 2, 2016
Title Two Weddings and a Funeral
A great movie that did a good job tackling the discrimination and fear the LGBTQ community faces. Funny, serious, and sad...highly recommend.
4 0
On Testimony of N • Jul 26, 2016
Title Testimony of N Spoiler
Why did Ando put the chain on the door (episode 9)?
1 2
On Socialphobia • Jul 23, 2016
Title Socialphobia
Sounded interesting, but the actual movie was kind of "meh." I gave it a 7.
2 0
Replying to jenna • Jul 22, 2016
Person Ryu Jun Yeol
I'm having withdrawal symptoms because of his character in Lucky Romance ;W;
Too cute!
2 0
On Ryu Jun Yeol • Jul 22, 2016
Person Ryu Jun Yeol
New fan here. Really liked him in Lucky Romance!
4 0
On Legal High 2 • Jul 14, 2016
Title Legal High 2
Loved the second season, but I'm sad I only have the special left. I wonder if they'll have a season 3?
1 0
Replying to Sanure • Jul 14, 2016
Title Legal High
I'm really enjoying this drama so far but can anyone tell me the name of the end song because I can't find it…
You're welcome! :-)
0 0
On The Beauty Inside • Jul 11, 2016
Title The Beauty Inside
Great movie; creative idea; wonderful casting! Loved it! I saw this on Netflix, btw.
4 0
Replying to Sanure • Jul 10, 2016
Title Legal High
I'm really enjoying this drama so far but can anyone tell me the name of the end song because I can't find it…
Pes from Rip Slyme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIl_uUcwuA&index=39&list=PL0dUmDkSYlM7Z8t6eRh996QGw_Su4SCGa
1 0
Replying to Marlee87 • Jul 6, 2016
Person Tanaka Misako
She is an amazing actress loved her in 14-sai no haha and umareru :)
Shocked to find out she was in her mid-40s while acting in 14-Sai No Haha--she looks so young!
1 0
On Mother at Fourteen • Jul 6, 2016
Title Mother at Fourteen
Good drama that I felt honestly portrays teen pregnancy. The only detractor was the cheesy, overly dramatic music that was playing through the drama. Also, big cultural difference in how Japan handles teen sexuality versus the U.S. (well, the West Coast, which is where I am from).
1 0
On 99.9 Criminal Lawyer • Jul 5, 2016
Title 99.9 Criminal Lawyer
LOVED this drama. It went much too quickly, but I am hoping for a second season!!
3 0
On Dear Friends • Jun 26, 2016
Title Dear Friends
This was a beautiful movie, albeit a tearjerker. Be prepared with tissues.
0 0
On Otakus In Love • Jun 20, 2016
Title Otakus In Love
Well, that was different. Not bad, just different.
2 0
Replying to Lhuna-chan • Jun 19, 2016
Title Otakus In Love
I don't know what did I just watched... But it was amazing!
It's also on dramanice, but only 2 parts, under Koi no Mon.
0 0
On Marriage Contract • Jun 18, 2016
Title Marriage Contract
For the haters: it's a melodrama, so what can you expect? Yes, it's typical and cliched, but isn't this what "drama" is all about? I loved this drama! The acting was great, especially Shin Rin Ah--what an amazing young girl! I cried buckets, and you will too! I stayed up until 3:00 a.m. so I could watch the last episode.
2 0
On Lee Hyun Kul • Jun 18, 2016
Person Lee Hyun Kul
Love him in Marriage Contract!!
2 0