Editorials
Replying to Heathenkitties • May 19, 2017
Title Testimony of N Spoiler
Why did Ando put the chain on the door (episode 9)?
Wow, thanks for answering! :-)
0 0
Replying to Unnie25 • May 14, 2017
Title Fabricated City
Anybody know where this movie is subbed?
I watched it here: https://yesmovies.to/movie/fabricated-city-20395.html
0 0
Replying to A Moment to Remember • May 8, 2017
Title A Moment to Remember
Replying to deleted comment
i wasn't rude; just replying to your inane, unhelpful comment.
4 0
Replying to A Moment to Remember • May 7, 2017
Title A Moment to Remember
Replying to deleted comment
Seriously, why comment if you can't even remember. Might as well say that about every drama and every movie..heck every meal.
5 0
Replying to guccigall • May 7, 2017
Title Healer
I really don't get this drama
Wouldn't that be the advice given for any Korean drama?
1 0
On A Bride for Rip Van Winkle • May 7, 2017
Title A Bride for Rip Van Winkle
Loved this movie. Quirky, interesting story, excellent cast.
5 0
fanitha • Apr 26, 2017
Article Arashi In J-Dramas
I LOVE Arashi! Thanks for this article!
0 0
BootyfulSwan • Mar 19, 2017
Review 49
I feel the same way. One of the reasons I've been watching a lot of J-dramas. They get the story done in 10 or 11 episodes.
1 1
On Majo no Jouken • Mar 19, 2017
Title Majo no Jouken
Overly sappy melodrama that was highly unbelievable. I wish I hadn't wasted my time with it.
1 0
Replying to jekkijang • Mar 18, 2017
Title Majo no Jouken
Excellent Drama!! I really like it..
LOL. Well, they are both run by the same people, but the dramanice link doesn't work any more. Both sites have changed addresses.
0 0
Replying to jekkijang • Mar 15, 2017
Title Majo no Jouken
Excellent Drama!! I really like it..
updated viewing site: https://dramacools.io/majo-no-jouken-episode-1.html
1 0
Replying to debbys • Mar 15, 2017
Article Top 5 Melodramas Worth Watching!
Aside "It's okay that's love" (can be considered melodrama, as it deals with a lot of different…
Wow, what a great list! I've seen so many of these, a couple of new ones. :-)
0 0
Amyy • Mar 15, 2017
Article Top 5 Melodramas Worth Watching!
I've seen all of these except Descendants of the Sun. I don't care for military stuff, so I don't know if this is worth my time.
1 3
On Missing • Mar 15, 2017
Title Missing
First time I've seen Gong Hyo Jin play a "bad" person. This is a good movie, but oh so sad. I gave it an 8 out of 10.
2 0
On Tale of Arang • Mar 14, 2017
Title Tale of Arang
I just finished this drama. I wish I could say I loved it; after all, I love the main leads and many of the supporting cast. However, it was so SLOW GOING. It became a chore to watch this. 20 episodes are too many; could've done this with 16, at the least. And, then, after all that, the ending seemed rushed.
3 0
Replying to JCDRANZER • Mar 4, 2017
Person Kang Moon Young
She is so much plastic.
So true. I thought she was much older than me; turns out I'm several years older than her. Too much PS can make you look old.
0 0
On Project Makeover • Feb 11, 2017
Title Project Makeover
This movie is a hidden gem. If you're hesitating, just watch it. You won't regret it.
2 0
On Wonderful Nightmare • Feb 9, 2017
Title Wonderful Nightmare
Loved this movie!
1 0
On Song Seung Heon • Feb 8, 2017
Person Song Seung Heon
So sexy. *swoons*
4 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Feb 6, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I finished this yesterday and I feel a little lost today. Best drama I've seen in a while. I think the last…
You won't regret it!! I wrote a short review about Healer. I don't write reviews very often--only when they're either too good or too bad. :-)
0 0