Editorials
Replying to purplebanana6 • Jul 22, 2018
Person Jung Hae In
HE IS 30????!!! MY LIFE IS A LIE
I know, right?! I'm watching While You Were Sleeping" right now...thought he was early 20s. :-O
2 0
On Switch • Jul 13, 2018
Title Switch
I LOVED THIS DRAMA! It was super exciting and the cast was amazing! I'm so sad because JKS is starting his military service...it's gonna be a while before there's possibly a season 2. Wah!!
2 0
Replying to SkelliSkarlett • Jun 28, 2018
Person Jang Keun Suk
no matter how many times i watch JGS in a drama i can't help but notice his eyes, it's a bit different, is it…
It's not surgery; one of his eyes has double lids and the other does not. When he's wearing eye makeup it's not that noticeable. I think the fact that he hasn't gone through surgery makes him real and approachable. I think he's aging nicely.
7 0
On Yong Pal • Jun 15, 2018
Title Yong Pal
I really liked this drama, for the most part, but I felt the ending was kind of rushed. However, I really enjoyed Joo Won's acting. This is only the second drama I've seen him in (the first being "King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo--which I highly recommend), but I plan on watching more of his dramas. He's a fantastic lead.
4 0
Replying to LadyG • May 30, 2018
Title Yong Pal
I know so many were disappointed with this drama. I can't put my finger on it but I loved it from beginning to…
I'm watching it right now and I have to agree. It's not quite what I expected, but I'm enjoying it. I also haven't watched many dramas with Joo Won, but I plan on changing that!
2 0
Replying to K N K • May 19, 2018
Article Actor Lee Seo Won Removed From the Cast of "About Time" For Sexual Harassment!
This comment section makes me realize how gross, ignorant and dramatic korean drama fans actually are. Y’all…
For all you know, some of the commenters might be survivors of sexual harassment or assault. I'm tired of people coddling and/or defending the offenders. Even at his very drunkest, he should have known right from wrong...he just didn't care about anyone other than himself. He most certainly deserves a public verbal flogging, much like the NYC racist who verbally abused a food worker and a customer whose only "crime" were to speak Spanish to each other. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, Google it.) Just think: when these public humiliations take place, not only do they punish the offender (who most certainly deserves it), but it might make potential offenders give pause before hurting another person.
8 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Apr 25, 2018
Person Ji Chang Wook
Super hot and a great actor...what a combo!
3 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Apr 24, 2018
Title Mother
I cried for almost all episodes! So yeah it'll get a bit teary and depressing but it's just too good to stop watching…
I just finished today. I think this is the longest it's ever taken me to finish a 16-episode drama. It was so good, but also very emotional. I think I'll have to write a review. I don't do write them very often, but this one is worthy.
1 0
On Heo Yool • Apr 7, 2018
Person Heo Yool
An adorably wonderful young actress! Fantastic in Mother!
0 0
Replying to Maya Amina • Apr 7, 2018
Title Mother
I cried for almost all episodes! So yeah it'll get a bit teary and depressing but it's just too good to stop watching…
Thanks for replying. I decided to keep watching and I'm now on episode 6. Now, I can't stop!
0 0
On Mother • Mar 30, 2018
Title Mother
I've starting watching the first episode, but I'm not sure I can continue...is it going to be this depressing the entire 16 episodes?
0 0
Replying to Irusu • Mar 29, 2018
Person Kai
He's not a very good actor lol.
I've seen him in one thing. I didn't think he was a bad actor. Why do you think he's a bad actor?
6 0
Replying to abcameo • Mar 29, 2018
Title Haru ga Kita Spoiler
This started out to be an odd yet enjoyable drama but, unfortunately, the plot and up-in-the-air ending fizzled…
I really liked it, up until the last episode. Just seemed rushed. What a disappointment.
2 0
On Rain or Shine • Mar 15, 2018
Title Rain or Shine
Lee Jun Ho is killing me with his heartbreaking performance in episode 11. I can't quit sobbing. WATCH THIS DRAMA!
2 0
Replying to 261398 • Mar 13, 2018
Title Kazoku no Katachi
Lol same I've dropped it after the 1st episode but then randomly watched the entire drama ! Trust me it is worth…
Okay, I'll have to come back to it. It's just that seeing the dad having a party at his son's brand-new condo, being loud and obnoxious with his friends, and just being so dang insensitive in general.
1 1
On Tenchuu-Yami no Shiokinin • Feb 28, 2018
Title Tenchuu-Yami no Shiokinin
Wow, I wish there were more than one season!
1 0
On Kazoku no Katachi • Feb 27, 2018
Title Kazoku no Katachi
I'm so annoyed by the dad and I'm only on the first episode. Don't know if I can keep watching this.
3 3
Replying to toptoptabi • Feb 26, 2018
Title Overprotected Kahoko
I really can't stand Kahoko's character. I've watched 2 episodes and I really hope she stops being this annoying.…
Just keep going...it's worth it.
1 0
On Drama Special Season 7: The Red Teacher • Feb 11, 2018
Title Drama Special Season 7: The Red Teacher
I was hoping I'd like this because it has Jung So Min. I found it to be unexpectedly heartwarming. Really , so good!
8 0
On Okashi no Ie • Feb 10, 2018
Title Okashi no Ie
Wow, this was so simple, yet so good. Odagiri Joe always plays such interesting characters.
5 0