Editorials
Mitta • Aug 30, 2017
Article 6 Outstanding K-Drama Ahjussis
Kim Sang Ho should be on this list. He's been in so many of my dramas my husband recognizes him--and he doesn't even watch dramas with me!! LOL
2 0
On Namkoong Min • Aug 25, 2017
Person Namkoong Min
Such great acting in Chief Kim!!!
2 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Aug 14, 2017
Title The Guardians
I'm thinking of watching it, but everyone keeps talking about the ending and needing season 2. I don't…
Thanks JoaBar and Banada6 for your posts. I just finished watching this drama and it was very fast-paced. It only became a little too slow the last few episodes. I felt the ending was a little too rushed (like they just wanted to "wrap sh*t up," but I don't think it was the big disappointment some people have stated.
2 0
On The Guardians • Aug 8, 2017
Title The Guardians
I'm thinking of watching it, but everyone keeps talking about the ending and needing season 2. I don't want to be left hanging. Worth it?
3 3
Replying to -pj • Aug 1, 2017
Person Yun Si Yun
i just finished Flower Boy Next Door AND HONESTLY HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A MIX OF AOI SHOUTA AND MAMORU MIYANO WITH…
He was ADORABLE as Enrique!!!
2 0
On Hit the Top • Jul 31, 2017
Title Hit the Top
Ending was disappointing. I had some unanswered questions.
9 0
Replying to alexk345 • Jul 30, 2017
Person Lee Se Young
Her acting sucks. She is already beautiful but if she fill the gap in front teeth , her smile also will be beautiful.…
Wow, that's a very harsh opinion, which you are of course entitled to...but again, that is very subjective.
0 0
Replying to Ali • Jul 30, 2017
Person Lee Se Young
She is beautiful. but she needs acting classes or maybe stay away for romantic comedies. And now i see why i dropped…
I can't vouch for any of her other work, but I am enjoying her acting on hit the top. It's not like "heavy-hitting" acting is a huge requirement for romantic comedies.
5 0
On Cha Eun Woo • Jul 29, 2017
Person Cha Eun Woo
Gosh, what a cutie! I'm watching Hit the Top and sad to say I can't stop staring. He has such beautiful eyes.
14 0
Replying to Cactus28 • Jul 29, 2017
Person Cha Eun Woo
Looks like a young Oguri Shun!
I don't really see the resemblance but I love Oguri Shun!!!!
5 0
Replying to bokami • Jul 20, 2017
Title Circle
episode 1 1st half ... mysterious enough 2nd half ...the comedy is weird and unfunny do next episode and above…
I'm on episode 5. I like this drama!
3 0
On Aftershock • Jun 26, 2017
Title Aftershock
It was a good movie, but sad. Bittersweet would be the best description. It was also interesting to see from an historical perspective. The film was well made and I liked watching the scenes from China in the 70s, going forward.
2 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jun 10, 2017
Title Tunnel Spoiler
Episode 11: I find it really difficult to believe that a trained professional like Shin Jae Yi would put herself…
I've seen both, actually--I love anime. I even have the Steins; Gate visual novel. Regardless, I disagree with you on the "nonsense" point. But, we're all entitled to our opinions. I'd watch it again, if I had to choose.
0 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jun 1, 2017
Title Tunnel Spoiler
Episode 11: I find it really difficult to believe that a trained professional like Shin Jae Yi would put herself…
You have a point! Now, I need to find another time travel drama. I think I've watched most of them, lol!
0 0
Replying to MinaVIP • Jun 1, 2017
Person Jo Dong Hyuk
loved him in Bad guys <333 So freaking hot! *_*
Just started watching...trying to pay attention but dang I'm being hypnotized by his sculpted cheekbones. :-O
3 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • Jun 1, 2017
Title Tunnel Spoiler
Episode 11: I find it really difficult to believe that a trained professional like Shin Jae Yi would put herself…
So, what did you think of the ending? I kind of wish they'd shown how him going back to the past (for the final time) affected the future. I need closure, lol.
0 0
Replying to Heathenkitties • May 31, 2017
Title Tunnel Spoiler
Episode 11: I find it really difficult to believe that a trained professional like Shin Jae Yi would put herself…
Oh, I didn't give up after that! LOL! I'm on episode 15 and I'm practically biting my nails...IT'S SO INTENSE!!!! As for my complaint, really, it's a time travel drama, so like how "realistic" can it be, lol. But I do like things to make sense. I guess they just had to take a little "creative license" in order to get the story where it needed to be.
0 0
On Tunnel • May 30, 2017
Title Tunnel Spoiler
Episode 11: I find it really difficult to believe that a trained professional like Shin Jae Yi would put herself in such a vulnerable position by baiting the killer, without even telling anyone, let alone actually doing something so stupid. What the heck.
1 8
Replying to BB26 • May 25, 2017
Title God's Quiz Season 4
Finally subbbssss >< Well I miss season 1,2 &3 more since those were just plain genius.. but season 4ended…
Here's the dramacool current link (the domain has changed): https://dramacools.to/god-s-quiz-4-episode-1.html
0 0
On God's Quiz Season 4 • May 25, 2017
Title God's Quiz Season 4
I read so much hate for Season 4 and I don't get it. If you liked the first 3 seasons, it's my opinion you'll like this one as well. I just finished watching Seasons 3 and 4, back to back. Although neither were as exciting as Seasons 1 and 2, I still enjoyed watching them and I look forward to a Season 5, whenever that happens. The drama isn't as thrilling as others I've seen, but I love the main cast of characters...I will watch this drama until the bitter end.
2 0