Editorials
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Nov 7, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
I can't stop watching! I've just finished episode 8...it's midnight...and I have work in the morning...Okay, one more episode. This drama is awesome!
5 0
On Byun Baek Hyun • Nov 7, 2016
Person Byun Baek Hyun
What a cutie. Watching him right now in Scarlet Heart Ryeo.
1 0
On Be With You • Oct 23, 2016
Title Be With You
Tearjerker and very sweet.
4 0
On Miss Granny • Oct 20, 2016
Title Miss Granny
I loved this movie; super cute! Also, Shim Eun Kyeong has a gorgeous voice; loved her singing.
5 0
On Jin Young • Oct 17, 2016
Person Jin Young
Holy crap, he's gorgeous!
3 0
On Nagasaki: Memories of My Son • Oct 17, 2016
Title Nagasaki: Memories of My Son
This was a beautiful, simple film. Bittersweet.
1 0
On Woojoo's Christmas • Oct 16, 2016
Title Woojoo's Christmas
I hope this gets subs; it sounds interesting.
1 0
On Nakuna, Hara-chan • Oct 16, 2016
Title Nakuna, Hara-chan
This was a cute drama. I'm glad I watched it; plus, now I have some new-to-me actors to watch!
0 0
Replying to tvxqjung • Oct 16, 2016
Title 99.9 Criminal Lawyer
I so hope there will be another season. Eccentric lawyers/detective will forever be the best, anyone knows some…
I love Legal High--and there's more than one season!!
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Oct 9, 2016
Person Lee Jong Suk
Currently watching W. Blown away, once again, by his acting.
2 0
DreamingKoreanBallad • Oct 8, 2016
Article Stalkers Guide to Park Bo Gum
Great article! He's new to me; I've only seen him in I Remember You, but I definitely plan on seeing some of his other work!
2 0
On W • Oct 8, 2016
Title W
I came here for the leads (Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo), but now I'm hooked .... and it's only episode 2! I may have to post a review, but right now it's the start of the weekend, and I have a goal of watching this entire drama!
1 0
DragonAlien • Sep 26, 2016
Article A Stalker's Guide to Takeshi Kaneshiro
I saw him in The Returner and was completely impressed! Thanks for this article--I have lots to watch, now!
1 0
Replying to souldoc70 • Sep 26, 2016
Title Hello Monster
The chemistry between Seo In Guk, Bo Gum and the psychopath ah jussi is great.i can see after this show, In Guk…
The ending left me wondering about a Season 2 as well.
3 0
Replying to shiu545 • Sep 3, 2016
Review Dr. Storks
This is on my PTW list. After reading your review, I should soon move this over to my Completed list, huh?
Absolutely! Like I said, I didn't think it was going to be that great, but I kept saying "one more episode"...resulting in severe sleep deprivation. Let me know what you think, when you're done!
1 0
tattylovestofly • Aug 31, 2016
Article How To Woo A Girl: Kdrama Style
Love this!! Thanks for the great article!
0 0
On A Story of Yonosuke • Aug 19, 2016
Title A Story of Yonosuke
What a sweet film. If you like slice-of-life films, you will enjoy this.
2 0
Replying to Cinderella Date • Aug 12, 2016
Title Cinderella Date
Replying to deleted comment
But, tell us how you really feel. After reading your profile, I would highly recommend you stay away from Asian films and dramas; it's DRAMA for a reason, not real life. Also, you may want to check your anger issues with a therapist.
1 0
On Initiation Love • Aug 10, 2016
Title Initiation Love
I wasn't expecting that ending!
0 0
Kristal • Aug 10, 2016
Review Initiation Love
Thanks for this review!
0 1