Editorials Replying to Bobuliss • Dec 18, 2017
Title Kantaro: The Sweet Tooth Salaryman
I loved this show, but I'm confused about one point. If his name is Ametani Kantaro, that means his last name…
I've noticed when reading about Japanese and Korean things, a lot of times articles will use the western way for name order (first name, last name). If they're calling him Kantaro-kun/san, I'd assume that is his last name.
2 0
On Furukawa Yuki • Dec 18, 2017
Person Furukawa Yuki
Happy Birthday, Yuki! In the U.S., it's still your birthday!
0 0
On Uchikawa Reo • Dec 18, 2017
Person Uchikawa Reo
Such good acting in Erased! This young actor has a great future in store!
7 0
On Erased • Dec 18, 2017
Title Erased
omg this was SO GOOD. Marathoned in a little over a day! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
1 0
Replying to Old_Anime_Lady • Dec 17, 2017
Article A Stalker's guide to Karina
lol I will write about more women...
LOL
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Dec 17, 2017
Article A Stalker's guide to Karina
Karina is also a favorite of mine. I just watched her in The Reason I Can't Find My Love, which was fun to watch. It also starred Yoshitaka Yuriko, another actress I love.
1 0
On Will You Be There? • Dec 17, 2017
Title Will You Be There?
Such a beautiful love story. I could actually watch this again, which is not something I do very often.
4 0
Replying to marta • Dec 12, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack
I cried so hard watching this, loved it♡
omg ME TOOOOOO!!!
1 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Dec 12, 2017
Title Couple on the Backtrack Spoiler
Did I miss something? It seems like they didn't say what happened to Go Dok Jae at the end. All the main characters were covered except for him.
4 0
On Lee Kyung Young • Nov 29, 2017
Person Lee Kyung Young
I'm watching Vampire Prosecutor 2, but I've seen him in other dramas. So handsome, with such bright, intelligent eyes. I've got a crush. <3
2 7
Replying to Naksken • Nov 19, 2017
Title The Lady in Dignity
its a "who dunnit"
Thanks! The top two reviews are conflicting so I wasn't sure if I should watch it.
2 0
On Late Night Restaurant • Sep 28, 2017
Title Late Night Restaurant
Did anyone catch the inside joke at the end of episode 14, when the credits were rolling? Made me laugh.
0 1
Replying to JownO • Sep 21, 2017
Title The Bride of Habaek
I'm still in doubt if I should watch it... I've actually followed the manhwa Bride of the Water God...…
What a shame. :-(
1 0
On Han Seok Kyu • Sep 20, 2017
Person Han Seok Kyu
Wow, my new favorite actor crush! Why have I never seen any of his work before? I just finished watching Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim and it was THE BEST drama I've seen in a long time (and I've seen some pretty good dramas!).
2 0
On Dr. Romantic • Sep 20, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
omg I LOVED this drama! I might have to write a review. If you're hesitating, stop right there! I'm so sad it's over!!
2 0
On Dr. Romantic • Sep 13, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
Can anyone who's finished the drama answer my spoiler question, below? Thanks!
0 0
On Dr. Romantic • Sep 13, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic Spoiler
Spoiler question! Is Director Do the father of Yoon Seo Jeong? In I think episode 5 (the flashback scene, when her mom died), she asked him if he was her father. He never answered. But then, in a later flashback scene, he told his son to call her "Big Sis." So confusing!
0 1
On Choi Jin Ho • Sep 12, 2017
Person Choi Jin Ho
Such a handsome and talented actor!
0 0
Replying to manlihua • Aug 30, 2017
Article 6 Outstanding K-Drama Ahjussis
My friend is the neighbour of Jang Hyun Seung. She said he is the loveliest person on earth. He is such a great…
He's a great actor. Almost too good...some of his characters are such awful people, I usually have a strong dislike during the dramas. LOL
0 0
Replying to PRincess • Aug 30, 2017
Article 6 Outstanding K-Drama Ahjussis
Sung dong Il is freakin everywhere.....he deserves to be on this list!!!!
So many dramas! I always love his characters, too!
0 0