Editorials
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Aug 16, 2025
Person Kurt Huang
what happened ??
From what I understand, he denied it after much silence, but because of some feature on ig, it showed that only one phone was logging in the hate account, and that same phone was logging in Kurt's main account, his company's account, and a fan page of his that he was the administrator of. Chris unfollowed him, and later, when he was asked about the ''hater'' to me at least sounded like he thought it was Kurt. Nothing is 100 % but it looks bad for him, especially because the hate account apparently argued with the producer of Unknown as well.
6 6
Replying to CHeeZEmood0_0 • Aug 16, 2025
Person Kurt Huang
what happened ??
Basically, he got caught creating fake accounts and talking shit about Chris Chui (his co-star from Unknown), with whom he has been friends for years.
3 8
Replying to Yona • Aug 16, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
Did they confirm a second season already 🥺? Cuz I'm suffering 😭😭😭
Well, this series will become another one after History 3: Make our days count, where most people skip the last episode, or in this case, the special. If you ask me if there isn't going to be a second season, they should make at least another special to finish it properly for fans, but who knows? Maybe they want to wait for the scandal with Prom to quite down and then make it. We will see
2 1
Replying to Yona • Aug 13, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! Special Episode
Did they confirm a second season already 🥺? Cuz I'm suffering 😭😭😭
I haven't heard about a second season. Yin and War put out a promo for their next series, which is not the second season. With the drama surrounding Prom, they have already moved on.
1 3
Replying to Miku • Jul 26, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Since jeff said it's gonna be released end of this year or early next year (I'm leaning towards the latter more),…
Sorry! I saw this on Insta and directly quoted what I saw
3 1
Replying to Miku • Jul 23, 2025
Title Happy Ending
Since jeff said it's gonna be released end of this year or early next year (I'm leaning towards the latter more),…
And here is an update : During a recent interview Jeff Satur revealed that the script for his upcoming series with Barcode, Happy Ending Series, is now 80% complete and that there will be many more cute scenes between Anawin and Damon than fans expected!
2 3
Replying to Heilin • Jul 20, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
I understand what you mean, and the series is very good. The actors are amazing, and there is definitely a need…
Thank you. It was difficult, and this series dealt with things that hit very hard. That said, I do recommend it, and I wish that the leads make another Bl series together. I also hope you don't mean the Taiwanese Kiseki
0 1
Replying to ken sato • Jul 20, 2025
Title Enigma Black Stage
Looks like it’s gonna be an anthology series with a different case every season. but the core it still about…
Maybe I am mistaken. I don't know why I am left with the memory that someone said it was a prequel. I do hope that if there is a 3th season Fa will be back.
3 0
Replying to ken sato • Jul 19, 2025
Title Enigma Black Stage
Looks like it’s gonna be an anthology series with a different case every season. but the core it still about…
Wait, wasn't it supposed to be a prequel?
0 2
Replying to Sapphicace • Jul 19, 2025
Title Happy Ending
What are the odds HE will be filmed this year
From the schedule for July that Studio on Saturn posted, the 28th, 29th, and 30th of the month are marked as Pre-Script meetings, whatever that is. Personally, I think it will come out maybe next year.
2 0
Replying to Heilin • Jul 8, 2025
Title Reset
Someone has watched Marry my Husband and Perfect Marriage Revenge ;)
So my theory stems from the series Tomorrow, where one of the characters was so traumatized by the death of his wife that he couldn't move on even in his next lives. So, to me, Thada was so broken by the death that his soul somehow remembers the pain or something. I don't know, but I just don't see that he has time-traveled, too.
0 0
Replying to Heilin • Jul 8, 2025
Title Reset
Someone has watched Marry my Husband and Perfect Marriage Revenge ;)
I'm not sure; I don't think he came back. It doesn't feel like that. Maybe Armin's death traumatized him so much that he can feel/see the memory of it. We will see. However, I want to see what happened after Armin died; it will be interesting.
1 0
Replying to Ziningi • Jul 8, 2025
Title Reset
that quick flash scene of Thada holding Armins lifeless body has certified my opinion that Thada's from the future…
Someone has watched Marry my Husband and Perfect Marriage Revenge ;)
3 4
Replying to Aryan g • Jul 7, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
I’m so done with those bl shippers and viewers, guys u can watch those ugly ass, nonsensical and immature bls…
I understand what you mean, and the series is very good. The actors are amazing, and there is definitely a need for more mature BLs. That said, the plot IS very heavy and not everyone can deal with it. Speaking from experience, I wanted to love it, but when it came, I was dealing with the death of my Dad from a terminal disease. So I started it, then I stopped, and then I tried again. It took me months and many tears to finish, and I will probably never watch it again. Meanwhile, all the silly BLs helped. I have even recommended it with the warning of being a difficult series. I know that when you love a series, you want everyone to see it and love it as much as you, but everyone has their preferences.
4 3
Replying to Pocketslockets • Jun 22, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I dropped this on ep 6 cuz Lawyer Lee Chung Gu gave me anxiety, can someone spoil for me if he gets Miji/ Mirae…
I've watched up until episode 10 (because the last two episodes are next week), and no, he hasn't. It is more about the old lady
4 1
Replying to Have kindness • Jun 21, 2025
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Nonkul did confirm a season 2 in one of the fanmeets but no news has come in the recent times 🙁
I am not totally sure about it. I, too, hope for it. They said that the second season will be more difficult to make because of the time period it takes place in, so I hope that is why it hasn't been done yet, but who knows? We will see.
0 1
Replying to Have kindness • Jun 21, 2025
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Nonkul did confirm a season 2 in one of the fanmeets but no news has come in the recent times 🙁
Someone said that was a joke or something, and it wasn't actually confirmed. Honestly, until I see the first episode of a second season, I won't believe it, and it is all ''Just say Yes fold''
0 3
Replying to Springjjjjjjjj • Jun 21, 2025
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air: Uncut Version
Kinda sad yet happy ending. It depends on how you'll accept it but they're surely together in the end.
Honestly, for me, the ending is more ambiguous. It isn't bad, but if you want it to be a traditionally good ending, it is not that. That's because the novel is either in two parts or it has a second novel, and the series leaves room for a second season. If you watched it, ask for spoilers in the comments. There are always people who have read it and can help a lot. I do still hope for a second season, though.
0 0
On Reset • Jun 3, 2025
Title Reset
Good start, aaand the wig was actually decent. That said, how old was Armin supposed to be Armin in the beginning, because they did nothing to make him look older
3 0
On My Stubborn • Jun 2, 2025
Title My Stubborn
Who is the actor who plays Sorn's brother?
0 0
